Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 5)

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

YRKKH 1
v.flora Senior Member
v.flora
v.flora

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Shows that splurge
Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media

Gone are the days when lavish sets and expensive costumes were only seen in big-budget Bollywood films, TV shows are splurging too on authenticity and grandeur. Indya takes a look:
Showing 2 of 5 images Previous    Next

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Udaipur has been recreated in Mumbai. Both the show's sets in Goregaon's Film City have unique designs on the walls and a grand display of lights. The costumes and jewellery add to the feel of Rajasthan.
source: http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=592
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hina Khan balances show and exams

Hina Khan, who is Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, recently gave her third-year BBA exams even while hectic shooting was on for her wedding scenes in the serial.
The actress tells us, "I was so tense, but my exams are finally over and all my papers went very well. My exams were in Delhi, so I have to make multiple trips there and back. I was quite nervous, because my track is Yeh Rishta is also important, as are my exams, but I managed."

The Business Administration course, from Skyline Business School in Delhi, included subjects like taxation and financial management. Hina says that she squeezed in studying during breaks in the shoot. "Whenever I got time while shooting, I studied in the makeup. I did most of my studying early in the morning before shooting started, and later in the night. I have given 100 per cent to both. In fact, I even gave a paper on the day we shot my bidaai."

At the exam centre, Hina was quite the star. "When everyone came to know that Akshara had come to give exams, they all came to see me; I was quite nervous and tense about the exams. Anyway, now I'm back at work and currently shooting for my grahapravesh."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090730_153
AaRtINaKsH Goldie
AaRtINaKsH
AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Eligible bachelorettes of TV
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Rakhi Sawant may be getting ready to marry on her show, Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, but there are other eligible bachelorettes on TV who would make any man weak in the knees.
Showing 4 of 5 images Previous    Next
Hina Khan

Hina Khan
Popularly known as Akshara from Yeh Rishta..., she has simple and attractive looks. She recently married on the show and the picture she painted in her bridal ensemble could have many men clamouring for her hand. Just imagine her having her own show, asking men to come meet her and ask for her hand. Line lagao!

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=599
AaRtINaKsH Goldie
AaRtINaKsH
AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
On screen siblings
Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media

Rakhi is the big day for all brothers and sisters, and on the upcoming Rakhi Day, Indya takes a look at some popular on screen brothers and sisters from the telly world.
Showing 2 of 5 images Previous    Next
Ather Habib and Hina Khan

Hina Khan (Akshara) and Ather Habib (Shaurya) are very sweet siblings from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, they are never ever seen fighting with each other. Shaurya is a very responsible brother and always seen performing all his duties towards Akshara. Both of them have a very special bond as Akashara's best friend Varsha is married to Shaurya.
v.flora Senior Member
v.flora
v.flora

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hina Khan's 'rash' wedding sequence

Hina Khan, who plays Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, developed nasty skin rashes while shooting her wedding sequence a few days ago.

Our source tells us, "For the wedding sequences, Hina was wearing a 30kg lehenga and heavy jewellery which was very difficult for her to handle. She ended up developing rashes also. It was a tough time because she was also giving her management exams."

Hina is now fully recovered. She says, "The marks have all gone since the sequence was shot two weeks ago. I'm fine now. The rash didn't really bother my work, it wasn't too serious. Though those lehengas were heavy, everything went fine."

Meanwhile, in the show, Akshara has arrived at her sasural. Back at her maayka, everyone is missing her, especially her bhabhi, who is her best friend. In today's episode, Naitik finds a chit with mysterious contents.
v.flora Senior Member
v.flora
v.flora

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Rain plays spoiltsport

Decrease text sizeIncrease text size
August 8th, 2009
By Our Correspondent
  • Bookmark and Share
    Email this supplementary
  • Printer friendly version

The producers and cast of STAR Plus' leading show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai were left in a quandary earlier this month, as heavy unexpected rains ruined their grand baraat sequence.

Talking about the incident, producer Vivek Jain says, "The baraat sequence was a high point in the show, for which we organised 200 juniour artistes, around 100 local actors, food, decoration, and art directors.

Since we had shot half of the sequence, we couldn't even change the track. We have incurred losses of above Rs 5 lakh as we had to cancel the shoot, and we didn't even have a
bank of episodes!"

The shooting couldn't resume for a long time as the rains refused to stop. The lead actors who were also quite upset sympathised with the unit. Karan Mehra who plays Naitik says, "It's unfortunate that shooting was cancelled, due
to rains, but this was unavoidable."

Snippets by Sanskriti Media Entertainment

v.flora Senior Member
v.flora
v.flora

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Janmashtami twists in serials
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Janmashtami is this weekend, so you can count on your favourite TV serials to introduce some new changes and twists in their stories, to complement the festive season.
Showing 4 of 4 images Previous    Next

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, STAR Plus
Our source says, "Akshara and Naitik's post-wedding celebrations are on and will continue for the next few days. Naitik's friends will clear the misunderstanding between him and Akshara, while the emotional drama continues at Akshara's household, as her family misses her."

Go to top