Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

YRKKH

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Amardeep Jha's triple treat!

Amardeep Jha is a part of all three shows of Rajan Shahi- Yeh Rishta, Bidaai and Swarg. Is this because of her ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hina Khan: I would love to have a boyfriend

Hina Khan, who has won many hearts playing the lead in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, talks to Indya about what makes her tick:
What is your favorite perfume?
It has to be Love of Pink by Lacoste and Burberry.

What are your favourite brands?
Levi's, Calvin Klein and Gucci, but I am not much of a brand freak. I would pick up anything I liked even if it was off the street and cost Rs 100.

Where do you shop?
I don't get much time, but when I go out shopping, I go to malls. I'm from Delhi, and I haven't got around to exploring this city yet. I would like to shop on Linking Road.

Where do you like to holiday?
Florence in Italy; Goa and Kerala in India.

Where do you hang out?
I don't get much free time; when I do I go over to my friend's place, rather than go out out somewhere.

Tell us about any crazy incident you've experienced.
There's nothing really to talk about as I don't go out clubbing or anything.

How much time do you spend online?
Quite a lot as I am connected to the internet through my phone.

Have you visited any po*n sites?
No comment. That's very personal, but if anyone says they have not seen a po*n site ever, that's unbelievable.

Which TV shows do you watch?
My show, but even that is only when I have the time.

Are you dating someone?
No, I don't have a boyfriend but would love to have one.

Who are the hottest actor and actress on TV?
I can't think of anyone in particular.

What do you think about Rakhi Ka Swayamvar?
Rather than criticize her, people should admire her guts. If she wants to marry someone on the show, why should anyone else be bothered? It's her personal decision.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

YRKKH 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ali-Sara the popular unmarried Jodi of television was suspected to be secretly married. Prying media has been constantly inquiring them on the status of their relationship.

Now, finally Ali clears the air. "No, we are both very much single and happy in our lives. She is only 19 and I am 24; we are not looking forward to have Balika Vadhu in our lives. We need another two to three years." States Ali who is tired of answering to media on his imaginary secret marriage.

The lovely young couple is not yet prepared to tie-a-knot and is busy shaping their respective careers with immense togetherness. Ali has just bought a car chosen by his lady-love Sara.

Sara chose a black Fiat Linea worth Rs. 7.6 lakh, and Ali went with her choice. "Her choice is always right," croons the love-struck lad.

Jodi appeared together in 'Hans Baliye', a show for only real life couples. Hmm...well guess these days live-ins also count, oops there we go on another conspiracy theory...

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/983-ali-merchant-says-no-to-balika-vadhu-.html

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hina Khan gets emotional

Hina Khan, who plays Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, and her on-screen mother, played by Laata Sabarwal, got emotional while shooting the wedding sequence between Akshara and Naitik.

The reason is that after this sequence, the sets will change and shooting will move to a new location.

"It was quite obvious that we were emotional. The cast and crew of the show have always been more like a family for me. I will miss everyone, especially Sanjeev and Laata. I will be shooting with different people. I gave my first shot on this set, so it is very special to me. I've had such a good time here."

Though Hina hasn't shot for the bidaai sequence yet, she has already cried buckets. "I don't even want to think about what will happen when I will shoot for my bidaai. I have already started feeling like I'm going away from them. I shot my first scene in Udaipur, then I did the grihapravesh here on these sets, I still remember all that. On the new sets, we will have a different unit. I will have to leave behind lots of things like my room, gudda guddi who I would talk to all the time, my temple, everything."

Shooting the wedding sequence has affected the actress at a personal level, and she felt like she was actually going through everything. "My mother has seen my marriage sequence. She liked it a lot and even she cried when I called her." Hina's wedding outfit was very heavy, but she was okay with it, as she believes you have to pay a price to look good.

The actress has not only been shooting, she is also sitting for her final year management exams. "I am somehow managing to study. I gave my first paper yesterday, it was fine .There are four more papers to go, so I have not shot the bidaai sequence yet."

From August onwards, Hina will start shooting at the new sets.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top