Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 16)

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
No Rozas for Hina Khan Due to Tough Shoot Schedules E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 07 September 2010 18:07 Read : 77 times

Hina Khan

Roza (Holy fasting from dawn to sunset) is a crucial part of the holy month of Ramadan, when all Muslims fast and offer prayers to their almighty. Eid, the big celebration which marks the end of the fasts, is now just around the corner with about 3 more days to go. Normally, everyone is busy shopping and preparing for Eid during this time, but our girl Hina Khan, aka Akshara of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai' is not happy. The reason being? Hina couldn't fast for the Holy Month due to her health and hectic work schedules!

"I am really feeling very bad as I could not fast for the month of Ramadan. It's not because I didn't want to... but I can't as my working schedule is so erratic. As you know, during Roza we have to get up early in the morning at 4:00 a.m for prayers. Normally, people get up at 4:00 and again go to bed after prayers and catch up on their sleep. But that's not an option for me as I have to be on the sets early and then go through an entire day's shift and then it's just not practical." explains Hina.

She rues the fact that she has to be on her feet the whole day and must eat to keep up her energy and for that reason she can't keep her fasts along with her family, but is at least looking forward to having a special feast with her family on Eid.

We wondered if she had time to do her shopping yet and she excitedly said, "No, not yet. I've had no time yet but I'll surely make some time in the coming two days!"

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1283-no-rozas-for-hina-khan-due-to-tough-shoot-schedules.html
rose_e Goldie
rose_e
rose_e

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Fans confused about Karan Mehra

Wednesday, 15 September 2010 10:12

Karan Mehra

The Indian TelevisionIndustry is full of Karans, and on top of that, there are Karans with the  same last name! So how is one supposed to distinguish between one Karan Mehra a.k.a Naitik of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' and another of 'Behenein'.

A source told TellyCafe.com, "Karan Mehra of 'Behenein' gets calls from fans thinking that he is Naitik of Yeh Rishta… as even his name is Karan Mehra. But as soon as they come to know that he is not Naitik, they cut the phone saying 'wrong number' as Karan Mehra of 'Behenein' is not that popular a figure, though he had entered the industry before Naitik."

Well, we had to know Karan's... err... Behenein's Karan's... opinion on this...  and he laughed, "Yes, I do get calls from various production houses and fans thinking that I am Naitik of Yeh Rishta… But they hang up on me as soon as they come to know that I am a different Karan Mehra…. I think I should start talking with them. Not the production people, but at least with the fans so that they will get the satisfaction of talking to Naitik. (laughs) What do you think?"

Well, if Behenein ever catapults you to the top of the fame pyramid, perhaps Karan can return the favour if fans call him thinking he's you...

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Hina Khan's overwhelmed birthday!

Monday, October 04, 2010 | 12:56:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 12 Comments
Hina Khan's overwhelmed birthday!

Hina Khan celebrated her birthday on the set of Ye Rishta...

It usually happens with the actors that their birthdays are celebrated on the sets by the production houses but the inputs by the set members are just for the sake of contributing. However, it was not the case with our favorite Bahu, Hina Khan a.k.a  Akshara of Rajan Shahi's  'Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai', because on her birthday, celebrated on 2nd of October, she was left touched with the behavior of all the unit members of the show.

A very excited Hina says, "I am really touched with the behavior of all my unit members because right from the spot boy, Art department, setting department to everyone who were present on the set were behaving as if they are celebrating their own family member's birthday. According to my knowledge, the unit members never showed so excitement in celebrating any other casts birthday. Therefore, I am really feeling very warm."

Many fans were also present on Hina Khan's birthday with lots of precious gifts. "Not only were the birthday preparations but also some pretty gifts bought for me by the unit members made me felt overwhelmed," says Hina.

On the gift she received, Hina says, "Overall I have received many gifts like Soft toys, big greeting cards, flowers, Chocolates and many more. But the love and affection that I have received from the unit members was incredible."

Hina that's what is called the vice verse bonding, isn't it?

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

ravi22oct Groupbie
ravi22oct
ravi22oct

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
It seems that Hina Khan has joined twitter after her last birth day. that is mentioned on her wikipedia page. For me it is greatest news ever.

Edited by ravi22oct - 07 October 2010 at 3:07pm
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Trying time for the family
STARONE.IN

Akshara is going through a lot of turmoil in her personal life which has affected her parents. The going will get tougher for Maheshwaris as there more hearbreaks in store.

STARONE.IN

As the bahu of the family, Varsha Maheshwari, will suffer a miscarriage in the coming future of the show, which will spell havoc in the life of the couple - Varsha and Shaurya. The couple along with its family members will be devastated as a result of this outcome.

Informs our source, "Yes, Varsha will suffer a miscarriage in the near coming future. But the track is yet to be finalised. We have yet to decide on how the incident will take place on the show. There will be a major twist in the show around the same time. The couple Varsha and Shuarya will be shattered after this incident."

"Apart from this highpoint in the offing, Akshara will have a tough time handling the situation as Sneha's mother Sharda will call up Akshara and request her to make her speak to Daddaji. The family is busy celebrating Gayatri's birthday and it is then that Akshara receives a call from Sharda. Gauging the situation, she tells her that she has dialled the wrong number thereby avoiding any trouble in the family for time being. But Sharda who is adamant on meeting Daddaji, patriarch of Singhania family, will finally get him on the phone. She will request him to meet her as she wants to discuss something important with him and finally land at Naitik's house."

Will the revelation harm Daddaji's relationship with Naitik for he is the apple of his eye? Daddaji says, "I don't know how I will react after realising the truth. But as the head, who has always put his values and ideologies before anything else, I will demand a clarification from Naitik. Undoubtedly, I love Naitik a lot and want him to tell the truth."

Watch the twist and turn in the offing as Akshara and Naitik try to brush all the problems and confusion under the carpet on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai, Monday to Friday, 9:30 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, October 08, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/801/varshas-miscarriage-on-yeh-rishta.aspx

Go to top