Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
'I'm a bit jealous of Sneha'
STARONE.IN

In a marriage, we are all told to have complete TRUST in our partnerů But is it possible to do that always? Especially when there are signals pointing the other way? Friends, this is what I am going through now. I share with you all this phase of my life!

STARONE.IN

Yes! I know that I was feeling jealous seeing the growing proximity between Naitikji and Sneha. As a wife, when I am not certain about some things, I am bound to have my doubts. I was a little suspicious about Naitikji and Sneha and decided to take up the matter with him. He has upset me by not paying attention and avoiding me incessantly. I have been chasing him but to no avail. He avoids my calls and doesn't answer my questions! The other day I saw a saree bill which Naitikji had bought and my suspicion grew. I also saw a lovey-dovey text message on Naitik ji's mobile phone but didn't ask him about it. I didn't want him to know that I was spying on him. Did I do the right thing, dear readers? I know that we all must give space to our spouses, but I have been in a turmoil ever since and I spoke to Varsha who advised me to confront Naitikji with my doubts. He told me that Sneha had accidently torn a saree as a result of which the shopkeeper shouted at her and so he decided to buy her a saree. I was relieved to know the reason. I feel he did the right thing. She had accidentally damaged the saree and the shopkeeper should have not illtreated Sneha.

But what is troubling me is Naitik ji's indifference towards me. He has been ignoring me for Sneha. I wanted him to join me for my relative's engagement, but he didn't make it. In addition to it, when I called him up to tell him how much I missed him, he avoided my calls. I have discussed the matter with daadi and have derived towards a conclusion that I will trust Naitik ji, COME WHAT MAY.

Trust is the basic foundation of any relationship. I feel so relieved after confronting Naitik ji. Atleast now that saree bill doesn't give me any nightmares. There are a few things that are still troubling me but I will sort it out at the right time. I don't want to nag over everything as this will only multiply my woes. I have to trust Naitik ji. I will. I am sure there is a reason behind everything. He must be busy, hence is not able to talk to me properly.

I will have to rush back to now, Naitik ji is down with fever and is in lot of pain. Dear readers, please suggest if my confronting Naitik ji has been a wise decision?

Going by my experience, I am hereby sharing some tips with you to avoid any confusion from cropping up in your relationship.

1. Confront or discuss with your spouse if something about him/her is troubling you. You can't let the issue fester your mind and make you bitter.

2. Give your spouse space as all of us have many roles to play in life. One would have professional commitments to match up to as well.

3. Don't suspect your spouse when you know he/she loves you. Suspicion leads to unnecessary squabbles and eventually rift.

Please write to me at akshara@starplus.in. I will look forward to your suggestions and advices.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 15)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Naitik of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain

Naitik

What does the word freedom mean to you?
We call ourselves free but have we really discovered the real meaning to it. We have freedom of speech and information but we have failed to help the nation grow. We shy away from sharing the responsibilities that can help our nation progress. I don't think our martyrs who have laid down their lives for our freedom would have been pleased to see the way we are running our country.

Do you think the younger generation understand and appreciate the concept of Independence Day?
As a kid you take it as just another holiday and only after growing up you understand the worth of it. How people have sacrificed their lives and their families to attain the freedom. As a responsible citizen, one must teach and enlighten the youngsters the significance of our freedom and independence. We shouldn't indulge into blame-game and thus shy away from our responsibilities. Try to do something that helps people grow and in turn pushes the growth of the nation.

What is the best way to celebrate independence day?
Please don't take it as just another holiday. Do something that help the nation progress and create awareness.

Who was the freedom fighter who you were most fascinated by in your youth?
Bhagat Singh.

What independence day message would you like to share with your fans?
Rather than enjoying the day with your family, try and do something productive for our society. Something that is selfless. Remember or martyrs for a few minutes and start valuing their sacrifices.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Akshara's Column: Naitik's love wins my heart
STARONE.IN

Dear readers, last week I shared my concerns about Naitik ji's closeness with Sneha with all of you and I would like to thank you all for your messages and advice. They have helped me immensely in my moment of turmoil and have been a great support system.

STARONE.IN

More on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

After all the tension between Naitik Ji and me this past week, I had come to my parent's house for the Teej ceremony which is celebrated in a big way in my family. Teej commemorates the reunion of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It is believed that Goddess Paravati took 108 births to have Lord Shiva as her husband. Since then it is proclaimed that who so ever worships Parvati Ma is blessed with happy married life. At the time of Teej, women observe Nirjara Vrat so that Goddess Parvati becomes happy and bless their husband with long and healthy life.

So, like all women in the family I kept a fast for my husband, although I was still upset with him. But all my doubts and concerns seemed pointless when I found out that Naitik Ji observed fast for me on Teej and that made me realise how much he loves me. At first I had no clue that he was fasting for me and I continued to be indifferent towards him. I didn't pay him any attention when he came to my house. I demanded an explanation from him over the Sneha episode and he tried to clear all the misunderstandings.

Being a girl who would not give in easily, I continued to throw tantrums and kept ignoring him. It was when I got angry at him for not taking his tablet for headache that Varsha broke the news of Naitik fasting for me. I couldn't stop myself from becoming emotional. All my anger evaporated into thin air and my eyes welled up. I am really touched by his gesture. It is always nice to know that your husband loves you and can go to any extent to care for you. Nothing else can equal this feeling - the feeling of being loved and cared by the person who means the most to you.

The funny part about the whole thing is that Rashmi didi and Mohit bhaiya were betting over Naitik's fast. It's a win-win situation for Rashmi didi and me. The holy occasion of Teej has resulted in love and peace blossoming between us. I hope the road ahead is smooth and sans any hurdle for us as a couple.

Meanwhile, I would like to reply to some of your messages. Do write in to me at akshara@starplus.in and share your experience of such small but sweet tiffs with your spouse that has resulted in the two of you getting closer. I look forward to your mails.

Raju Saha: Hi Akshara, I am oldest son in my family. My mother is a big fan of your show. When she watches you on television, her attention is completely focused on your show. If you have any message for her, please let her know.
Akshara:
Hi Raju, its very heart warming to hear that, please thank your mother from my end. Its your support that keeps us going.

Ashraf: 
Hi Akshara, I'm Ashraf from Chattisgarh and I'd like to start by wishing you a Happy Ramzan. I would like to tell you that my family and I have been watching the show since it began on January 1, 2009. Best of luck to you and your team mates
Akshara: Hi Ashraf, Thank you so much for your kind words. Happy Ramzan to you, too.

Lekshmi: I'm one of your admirer from Kerala.  I would like to convey my profound wishes to the entire team of "Yeh Rista Kya Kehlata hai" for giving us such a wonderful family bonding yarn. Your smile is very cute. Keep on smiling & wish u a very wonderful future.
Akshara: Thank You, Lekshmi, I am highly obliged

Price Fizaan: 
Hi Akshara, Naitik and you make a lovely couple.
Akshara: Hi Price, thank you for complementing us.

More messages from Akshara's Column:
Plagued by suspicions
I will be a bua soon
Some relationship advice

In a predicament
A wedding and a misunderstanding 
Wedding preparations galore!

How my in-laws became my parents!

pree4ru

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Twists & Turns In 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' E-mail
User Rating: / 2
PoorBest 
Friday, 27 August 2010 09:53

'Star Plus', 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai', will see it's yet another Maha episode on Saturday, where Akshara (Hina Khan) and Sneha (Charu Saini) will come face to face coincidently and at the maha episode the drama will raise its curtain from the truth.

An insider says, "The actual maha episode will be an entertaining one hour episode, where Akshara and Sneha will just come face to face but nothing so electrifying will happen initially at the restaurant. The track of Saturday's episode will bring Naitik's and Sneha's family together at one place but the party sequence will not disclose the truth of Naitik being married at the restaurant. But the track will for sure keep the audience hooked with the episode."

"Two families will get closure for sure after the party sequence but the twist will take place after the first half of the show, the climax takes place when Sneha and her mother arrive at Singhania house and as they think that Naitik is unmarried and is suitable for Sneha, they further ask for Naitik and Sneha's relationship. After listening to this, Singhania family will be in a big shock to hear this and so is Akshara. After knowing the truth, Sneha will be heart broken but at the same time will feel embarrassed to fall in love with a married guy and the episode freezes at the moment." adds source.

We contacted Karan Mehra, and he says, "We are still shooting the episode but it is going to reveal many facts."

So as usual the maha episode will bring in more suspense and excitement to the audience!

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1139-twists-a-turns-in-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai.html

pree4ru

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Janmashthami special
Buzz up!

Soumita Sengupta/Hill Road Media

Everyone is excited as today at midnight is Lord Krishna's birthday. Everyone from the poles of India will celebrate this festival in their own way. In North India Janmashthami is celebrated for two days. In Mumbai, people fast on the eve of Janmashthami and the next day is dahi handi. Each region has its own way of celebrating  Janmashthami. We ask our TV celebs what they know about Janmashthami, do they celebrate it and whether they are fasting or not?

Showing 2 of 6 images Previous    Next
Pooja Joshi

Pooja Joshi
Will you be observing a fast today, on the eve of Janmashthami?
I use to celebrate Janmashthami when I was in Delhi, now I don't get time since I have come to Mumbai. Because of long working hours and erratic schedules, I refrain from fasting. I used to fast when I was a kid for the entire day.  We did not eat anything but at night after the pooja it was fun.

What are the special memories associated on these auspicious days?
There are many memories. I once played Radha and once Krishna too in a play and you will not believe it, when I became Krishna my portrait was passed from mandir to mandir.  People said it is after a long time that we have seen such a beautiful Krishna, this was because I was fair. I was famous at that time.

How is Janmashthami celebrated in Delhi and Mumbai?
In Delhi, before Janmashthmi you will see people buying things, a lot of noise like you see here at Ganpati. Here it's very thanda I guess they celebrate Dahi Handi with gusto. There in Delhi you can see crowds in Temples, people in groups comes out singing Krishna songs it's so much fun there.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Janmashthami-special&aid=2077

pree4ru

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN
Will Mohit be a ghar jamai?
STARONE.IN

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is all set for a major twist. In the present track, the focus will shift from Akshara and Naitik's marriage tension  to the newly wedded couple Mohit and Nandini.

STARONE.IN

More on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

The buzz is that very soon Mohit will rescue his wife Nandini from the hands of his greedy mother Rukmini.

We spoke to Mohit to know more and he said, "If this happens then I would be shattered and because of my mother's greedy behaviour my family will suffer. I will go with the truth and I know that my mom only wants money and so slowly she has started torturing my wife, Nandini. I will try to resolve their differences, but if I am unsuccessful I have no choice, both Nandini and I will have to leave the house."

Will Naitik support Mohit and his elder sister, Nandini in this decision? Mohit reveals, "Naitik will support his Nandini didi but with this decision of Nandini moving out of her sasural with her husband would be shocker for Dadaji who believes family unity would be in shock."

We spoke to Rukmini, Mohit's mother, who in her signature style said, "I had agreed to this marriage not because Mohit loved Nandini but she is very rich, but she didn't bring any dowry with her and she can't work properly and I expect my Mohit to support me."

Will the tension escalate or will Mohit be able to salvage the situation? To find out, dont forget to watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on u

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, September 01, 2010

pree4ru

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Festivities Galore
Buzz up!
Festivals are celebrated with great pomp and splendor in TV serials but also by keeping traditional rituals intact. We list some shows that recently celebrated festivals in an elaborate manner.

By Natasha Coutinho
Showing 3 of 6 images Previous    Next

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Recently Teej was celebrated in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus in a elaborate manner. The ladies on the show kept a fast for the long life of their husband. The protagonist Naitik (Karan Mehra) also decided to fast for his wife Akshara (Hina Khan). Hymns were sung and pooja was performed along with the other traditional rituals.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Festivities-Galore&aid=2093

pree4ru

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Akshara's Column: Tension on the rise
STARONE.IN

Last week, when we had gone out to celebrate Rashmi's birthday, I found out that Sneha was also present at the same restaurant. When I asked Naitik ji about her, he would not introduce me to Sneha.

STARONE.IN

Last week, when we had gone out to celebrate Rashmi's birthday, I found out that Sneha was also present at the same restaurant. When I asked Naitik ji about her, he would not introduce me to Sneha. This made me a little suspicious. If there is nothing going on between them, why was he so hesitant to introduce us to each other. As a wife, I can meet his friends and employees. I was startled and upset with Naitik ji's behaviour.

This has really started affecting my family, especially my mother who is worried about my marriage. She has somehow fathomed that there is some problem between Naitik and me. Varsha has yet again asked me to clarify my doubts but I am not certain if I must do it now.

Just when I thought that the week had commenced on a good note amid Raksha Bandhan and Rashmi's birthday celebrations things went haywire for me. This time I tied rakhi for Bhola bhaiya too and he was visibly happy and got emotional eventually. He promised me that he would protect me throughout my life. But his over-enthusiasm and my mother's suspicion has strained my relationship with Naitik ji. Distressed about my marital problems, Ma had asked Bhola to spy on Naitik in order to get to the root of the problem. Naitik saw Bhola following him and accused me of suspecting him. I just couldn't believe Bhola bhaiya did that. I tried to reason it out with Bhola and that is when I came to know that it was my mother who had instructed him to keep an eye on Naitik. This has really upset him. I explained my stance and told him that I was myself unaware of this entire situation, but Naitik ji is just not listening to me. I want to bring an end to this chapter and want to get rid of Sneha. This is really affecting me now and things have gone out of hand. I really need your prayers and blessings dear readers.

Stay tuned, dear readers, to Akshara's corner next week, as she draws you more into her world! For any advice and suggestions, please write to akshara@starplus.in. Don't forget to write your name, age and the city where you live in.

Fan comments:

Aishani Tandon: Hi Akshara, I am a great fan of you and Natik. I like your pair very much and my only wish is to talk to the both of you. I would like your phone numbers please.
Akshara: Thank you, Aishani. You can always be in touch with me through mails. I will reply to all your sweet mails promptly.

Mehek: Hi, how are you? You look pretty and act well too.
Akshara: Mehek, thank you for your compliment. It really means a lot to me. Keep watching the show and loving us.

Binjal Khatri: Hi, this is Binjal from Paris. I like you and Naitik very much. I watch your show everyday.
Akshara: Thank you Binjal. Please keep watching the show and keep writing to me. I love Paris and would love to visit it sometime.

Ehlam:  Hi Akshara, This is Ehlam from USA. Im addicted to your show and in love with you and Naitik. You both make my day and make me forget all of my tension through out the day! I love to see you Naitik spending cute and romantic moments with each other. I hope that this Sneha misunderstanding goes away soon so you and Naitik can go back to the way you guys were. You and Naitik make an extremely cute couple onscreen and offscreen. Please give my regards to Naitik as well as the rest of the cast of YEH RISHTA KIA KEHLATA HAI!!!!!
Akshara:  Thank you Ehlam for your warm wishes and blessings. I will pass on your regards to Naitik. Meanwhile, keep watching the show.

More messages from Akshara's Column:
Naitik's love wins me over
Plagued by suspicions
I will be a bua soon
Some relationship advice

In a predicament
A wedding and a misunderstanding 
Wedding preparations galore!

How my in-laws became my parents!

http://starplus.startv.in/news/708/akshara's-column-tension-on-the-rise.aspx

Post Reply New Post