Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH Query/Help Desk (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 152

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged

heyy... something went click in my head, when i was wondering where i saw naitik before...

can someone pls tell me, did karan aka naitik host the show salt and pepper on zee, before acting in yeh rishta...?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Query/Help Desk (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
^^Naitik Aka Karan Mehra has been part of Many comercials may be u must have seen him in one of them!

Luv,

Shagun

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
shagun ji,
i know i have seen him in those commercials... like the one advertising luggage, with shahid.... but i wanna know if he was the host of salt and pepper... i am pretty sure i have seen him somewhere else

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged
can anyone say me the song which was played for NaKsh on 3rd aprril epi. frm which film is it..

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@NehAditya8791- He has been a model and worked in advertisement as i said before but i believe its his debut show... if i get any more info wud let u knw!!

@
shama420-That song was by the creatives made for the show...

Luv,

Shagun

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Hey..I want to upload a Naksh avi as my profile picture but whenever I try to do so it only allows me to display a small section of the avi and also the avi does not looks like it animated. Its just a picture
Can someone please help me and tell me how i can do this...
Thank you so much guys...x

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
^^Go to your Update Profile you would have various knobs one of them is Preferences that is for your Avtaar(Animated one) other is just a non animated avtaar of ur dashboard....

Scroll dwn there would be Avtaar Link put the link of the desiered avtaar there and click update profile problem solved!

Hope this helps if not feel frree to PM me!!

Luv,

Shagun

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

^^Go to your Update Profile you would have various knobs one of them is Preferences that is for your Avtaar(Animated one) other is just a non animated avtaar of ur dashboard....

Scroll dwn there would be Avtaar Link put the link of the desiered avtaar there and click update profile problem solved!

Hope this helps if not feel frree to PM me!!

Luv,

Shagun

Thanks alot for taking out time to help me

Love Vandini...x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top