Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulaiman05

hey freinds i want 17 feb HQ video can someone plz give me plzzz

Here you go....It was just on the 2nd page.

Enjoy. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Query/Help Desk (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sulaiman05

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

abhi_nikki

abhi_nikki

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
can u gv me the link of songs.especially the one which they played for akshara

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@sulaiman05- Try requesting it in the Video Center link... If someone has highquality they can provide it to u!!
See this Lnk-->

@
ruby204- Check out Audio shop Most of the Audios have been ripped and uploaded and updated in there...Check the below link

YRKKH Audio/BG Music Shop

YRKKH Video Center

Luv,

Shagun

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Can i know the original or source of the song : Pyar mil jaye...piya ka, and gangaur pooja song ?

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
The song is specially made for the Show.... YRKKH team has composed it... its the original source!!

Luv,

Shagun

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Cna someone fill me in from what happened since Feb 20?
I know the weekly updater may be busy, so that is why it's not filled.
But till he/she does, can someone fill me in briefly here? Thnks

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
^^

Akshara starts liking Rituraj however Rituraj and his family reject Akshara because Akshara told him that her friends think she can be a singer, the conservative family took it other way and rejected her...The atmosphere at Aksharas house was low and Akshara fell sick...Sooner Shankari Tai Brought another rishta and those people came to see Akshara during Dhuli Vandan day..Post Holi a Nervous Akshara meets Naitik and his familly Naitik and Akshara are sent to talk alone in the Terrace but Akshara doesnt reply anything..Naitik is confused and speaks out his heart with his best friend Mohit and Akshara talks with Varsha... Naitik desires to meet Akshara once before saying a yes or a no.. WIthout the Males of Maheswari family knowing and Dadaji(eldest of Naitik's family) both Akshara and NAitik's meet is fixed by rest of their family members at Akshara;s house... Akshara is shocked to see Naitik however this time she talks with him and they have a argument...Finally Naitik says yes but he wants to hear an "Yes" from Akshara as well!!

Luv,

Shagun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top