YRKKH Query/Help Desk (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

-Sarah-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarah-

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Can anyone tell me Varsha's full name in this serial.....i need it for my Valentine FF.

Thanks a ton.

well they dont say anything about her full name just Varsha.
Sorry about that.

~Sarah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Query/Help Desk (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sarah-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarah-

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Does anyone have the lyrics of the piya baawri song that is played on Akshara?

i think these r the lyrics i hope it helps.

~Sarah

Bawari piya ki…..
O….Bawari piya ki….
Kase kahe jaake peer jiyaki
Bawari piya ki…. Bawari piya ki….

Piyu rang maan ki chunar rangai..
Piyu piyu ratha ke piyu main samai
Ban gai chhaya….aa….
Chhal baliya ki….

Bawari piya ki….

Itha utha dekhe panth nihare,
Har din palchhin naam pukare
Sud nahi bisare
Maan basiya ki

Bawari piya ki
Kase kahe jaake peer jiya ki
Bawari Piya ki

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged

I think this forum needs fast updaters.....

Compared to other Forums....the updates here are too slow....its the only forum (that i come to) which takes 4 hours to update....whereas other forums take atleast an hour.

I'm sorry i can only complain and not update....coz i cant even watch the show online before i go home from work....so writing an update on it will be useless.

Please MODS do something about it.....Reputation ka sawaal hai guys.

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Sonal-I dont understand what is the question of reputation.... I think the assigned Videoupdater is doing a big favour on us in providing Videos for us as soon as the video is available for him...Let us appriciate that, everyday the video update is available, its not in an hour but the same day video is posted and i guess we better appriciate it dont you think so..Hope you understand!!

Luv,

Shagun

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I'm sorry Shugs.....if i sounded rude.
But i meant the written update yaar.....i know dhruvie and the other video updaters to this forum are fast...but i actually meant the written updaters.....and when i had compared this forum to others.....then also i meant regarding the written update.

There's not even a short update or highlights to the episode for a long while after the video has been uploaded.
Its not a big deal......my post was more like a compaint or a suggestion.....its on the forum mods what they can do about it.
but thanks for replying back soon.

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Sonal- Its not about complain or suggestion yaar, its just that the written updaters do a huge favour in providing the updates, trust me i used to write updates and it used to take ages..lets give them credit.. I think they r doing fantastic job in providing the updates...Just once think from their point of view also na......what say!!

Luv,

Shagun

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Sure i understand Shugs....and please dont think that i dont appreciate the updaters work......i do and i do appreciate a lot of effort they put for all the other members.

But like a saying goes......"Sometimes...Too Much Love Spoils A Person"....

In the Similar way......."Too Fast Updaters In Other Forums.....Spoil (Ruin) Your Habit Of Patiently Waiting"...... Big smile Wink

No Hard Feelings......I do Understand.......And also its the new forum still....so it might still catch up later. Smile

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Does anybody have the lyrics for the title song?

Thank You very much....x

Edited by StarryEyedGyal - 27 March 2009 at 10:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top