Page 1 of 145

Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Oh man....WackoWacko.....although i've never watched TMS, the updates and all your comments made me realize how atrocious that episode, where Selvam slaps his MIL must have been.......ShockedShockedShocked......

considering that TMS baggd many votes, i was thinking about watching but.....aapaaa saaamy......yennoda blood antha pressurea thaanguthu....Ouch.......hm.....lets see where the directors wants to head with this.......

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cutey_chandymayangelquick_silverSmily_FaceJanusushavviZEESXYsharavathisang_24kalki2007vani2007~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tmt.Selvam discussions archive from Jan09" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmilatest

I was about to write the same comment and happy to see that it's there already. If he cannot tolerate her MIL talking bad about her mother how come he can keep quite when her Mother talks very very bad about his wife. Is that the respect he gives to her .?can't he understand a mother's feelings in their side ...
In the previous episodes when sivagami talked bad about selvam archana kept quite and never sided him

They donot give give respect to each other ...
For the past three days  it's such a cheap cheap serial which is not at all tolerable ...
The director thinks people will watch whatever he shows ..will see the result very soon ..He has to take action considering  the number of viewers watching the serial and the support given.
Also because it's coming the evening , kids may also watch .So  They need to be very careful in words .

Hey laksh .. been a while i did not see u. Hope ur doin great.

Yes hun, very much annoyed with the fact he slapped her. Amma pasam avanake mattuma? what bout others? I was highly dissappointed with this episode.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

I do admit Sivagami was rude but Bhagyam was wayyyyy rude and harsh before this. Gosh, as ponggal said, because of this both ladies, Selvam archana life is gone. Cry Im sooo sad seeing both couples being separated just when love was blooming around them CryCry

Well, i wonder what the director store for us in 2009Day Dreaming ? How is he going to put the track and get both of them together .....??

Only because Sivagami was talking bad about his mother?? If he cannot stand anyone talking about his mother, the same goes for others too right? Yesterday, Bhagyam was insulting about Sivagami behaviour, but Vinod never slap her. Then how can Selvam do that
AngryAngry?

I do admit Sivagami was rude but Bhagyam was wayyyyy rude and harsh before this. Gosh, as ponggal said, because of this both ladies, Selvam archana life is gone. Cry Im sooo sad seeing both couples being separated just when love was blooming around them CryCry

Well, i wonder what the director store for us in 2009Day Dreaming ? How is he going to put the track and get both of them together .....??

My dear sodapalranee akka....u have started the new year with a sodapal aaROFL 

This forum is heating up and u were the only one who made to laugh daaBig smilebesh..besh..akkaLOLLOLLOL 

okay about todays episode...never thought they will screw up Selvam character...whatever the reasons it was , he should never have slapped her..she was in the same age like his own motherOuch  When Bagyam was shouting Archana and her mother was not a good character, he kept quiet, but couldnt bear when it was his mother who were being called that?  Its his job to protect and defend his wife and he failed to do that yesterday. They both doesnt respect eachothers in-laws and both of the mothers from each side is more than enough to start the next 3rd world warOuch
These 3 days have been raising up my BPAngryAngryAngry thanks a lot, director KumaranAngryAngry

Thanks for the updates Nezu sis and Vani akkaTongue

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Oh man....WackoWacko.....although i've never watched TMS, the updates and all your comments made me realize how atrocious that episode, where Selvam slaps his MIL must have been.......ShockedShockedShocked......

considering that TMS baggd many votes, i was thinking about watching but.....aapaaa saaamy......yennoda blood antha pressurea thaanguthu....Ouch.......hm.....lets see where the directors wants to head with this.......

dont be too sure da Aish hun....i will make u watch TMS like I made u watch bidaaiEmbarrassed
Thats one of my new year resolutionsLOL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

dont be too sure da Aish hun....i will make u watch TMS like I made u watch bidaaiEmbarrassed
Thats one of my new year resolutionsLOL

Meli kutty, Bidaai  Embarrassed.....hm....i must thank you for it TongueTongueTongue.!   But ayoooooooooo poyum poyum enna TMS pakka vaikratha yaaravathu new year resolution aa vaippangala.... .bu TMS esp at this point OuchOuchOuch....ongala maadhri high BP thangikka sakthi ennaku illama.....but as long as Bidaai is there, anything is a game......LOL

myths_vaz

myths_vaz

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
now-a-days this serial is really annoying. Not worth watching especially the language they use cannot be tolerated.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged

What Selvam did was unacceptable, but his character was changing to 'uppu pottu thiniravan' character. Last time when Sivagami amma said harsh things about him he didn't go inside the house and asked Archana to go in only. But this time it wasn't just about him, but his loving mother also, so plainly out of uncontrollable anger he slapped Sivagami amma. Does this make him a bad character though? Definitely not, we all tend to behave without thinking during these kind of intense situations, be it you're educated or uneducated. So I don't want to blame Kumaran for such a scene, but only kai ongurathu would have been enough (not saying this is acceptable either, but slightly betterWink).

Another thing came apparent to me after the slapping scene was that Selvam did what her husband should have done as with Bhagyam (Poonga slapped her for harsh talking about her mahalakshmi) but for Sivagami there wasn't anyone to control her, as a result Selvam slapped her. Similar thing would have happed to Bhagyam if Poonga didn't slap her at that right time. But if Poonga can do it then why not Sivagami's husband (he did it before!)Angry? On the other hand, imagine the situation if Bhagyam could stand up? Archana-kku leftum rightum nichayam vizhunthirukkum!

Finally Archana, she followed her mother, but looked as though she didn't wanted to leave Selvam?! For me, Archana didn't have any other options other than to leave with her loving amma and she did exactly that. Can't wait to see how Thirumathi Selvam is going to progress in 2009!

Thanks for the update vani!Star

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

okay about todays episode...never thought they will screw up Selvam character...whatever the reasons it was , he should never have slapped her..she was in the same age like his own motherOuch  When Bagyam was shouting Archana and her mother was not a good character, he kept quiet, but couldnt bear when it was his mother who were being called that?  Its his job to protect and defend his wife and he failed to do that yesterday.  
Hey meli!
Quoting you after along time. SelvamStar is very protective/defending and he didn't fail to do that even in yesterday's episode. He trusted Archana and supported her against his mother, Bhagyam, which Archana failed to do as much as Selvam. Yesterday, Selvam slapped Sivagami amma as a result of her insulting his mother - he holds his mother(family) above anyone else (including Archana) because in a similar situation he was being targeted (instead of his mum) and he never did anything, it just show how vulnerable his character is towards his family. So I still think his character is sketched perfectly and going accordingly.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top