Buddy list is not shown completely

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
i am not able to see all my friends in the friend list........ anyone, who sees my profile also cannot see ......
i have around 46 friends, but if anyone checks the list, they can see only 21 of them......
i mean, we can see only one page...the next page is not seen
For last week I keep receiving request to add to buddy list when I first log in...When I click on Yes there is nothing to add...What is going on?  Why can't I see who is sending me this request...

Pls help...
Originally posted by Dabulls23

For last week I keep receiving request to add to buddy list when I first log in...When I click on Yes there is nothing to add...What is going on?  Why can't I see who is sending me this request...

Pls help...

in the buddy blist, there are 3 tabs...........check the pending tab.there u can see the buddy to be added
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

i am not able to see all my friends in the friend list........ anyone, who sees my profile also cannot see ......
i have around 46 friends, but if anyone checks the list, they can see only 21 of them......
i mean, we can see only one page...the next page is not seen
Yes, I'm also faced with this problem, because the buddy list only shows certain members and the other members (also added to the buddy list) are not visible!
Same problem here!! I cant see all my friends on the list!! Not all of them are shown!! Why is this?