~*~Members Lounge Chatties Palace!! ~*~ - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
i know rite...meeee too...schooooool tomorrow...and guess what....exams are next week....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
nuffin much Saanji u say? 😊

yup everyone redy to go bak nw...enuf slacking...
Yea enough slacking i guess.. it's about time i do something useful πŸ˜†
i know rite..thats why i am doing my homework...hahaha...i procrastinated 2 whole weeks..hahahhaha
i still aint dun ma coursewrk n revision.. i tried revisin 2dai bt cudnt concentrate... *sigh* sum thngs man!
With all due respect guys,
isn't the forum CHAT CLUBS for these kinda topics?
Please visit that forum ;)
^^But it's boring there πŸ˜†
but okie, someone has to move it

Omg this is the first time i will be having my exams............ :/
scared..
i only finished one of my courses. geography
oh && math!
theres just science left :@

i knoe eh i cant study either!
i always postpone it till the next day
im like mehh, i'll study tmrw!
and i never end up studyin!

and my school is known for all the work it piles on us :|
and everone at my highschool has bags under their eyesπŸ˜†
^^hahahaha..it is..but its better to stay here than to visit 2 different forums..hahahaha Edited by premeer92 - 15 years ago
Yea my first exams were kinda scary.. but they were a lot easier than expected so dont worry (idk about yours but ppl usually expect the worst). I'm just glad I had them before break... Edited by abhilasha2179 - 15 years ago

first tiem havign exams... hain? how did u get to the grade ur in thn oye..cheat...did u pay the teacherz?

maths is the worst subject i hav ever had to study n thank God i dnt do it any more.. n wud never want to do it anymore.. i dnt see why u need maths except the basic add subtract.. times n divide... why the wuld u need to know how ot read a pie chart.. oh jeez or lyk triganometry.. whoooaaattttttt... [:/] i might becom a lawyer... i aint gnna b in the court saying... judge sahab... he travelled frm a + b x 2 n thn gt his knife out n worked out the percentage angle to stab the victim but as he got the percentage rong coz he worked figure C n d rong n divided the rong numbers he got him in the face n nt the stomach *rollin eyez* yeh orite thn!