Kya Kool Hai Hum you would not believe it

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yes...this is the title of EKTA'S new movie starting Tusshar Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh..and this movie will be heavily promoted in all of her serials including  KKUSUM ... Starting second or third weeks of FEB ...with the songs from the movie as theyh could promote the movie and its songs.. AND  you not belive this...there would be also be a special appreance of tusshar Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh on KKUSUM  during  march (may be first week) as the movie is slated to release in april 2005....

SO STAY TUNED FOR THIS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha82 thumbnail
Who is Riteish Deshmukh??????
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha82

Who is Riteish Deshmukh??????

If you remeber the movie Masti with Vivek Oberoi and Aftaab Shivdasani, well Ritesh Deshmuck was the third guy in the film. He was also Bobby Deol's brother in the movie Bardaasht, with the song "Janabe-Ali".

And I hate Tusshar Kapoor. The guy cannot act if his life depended on it!πŸ˜†

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my dad says that he looks like a gundaπŸ˜†
ejaz's babe thumbnail

he's kewland i like him

ektaa shud make a movie with her tv actors that wud be kewl but then again who knows how long the movie would last?

fairy_tale thumbnail
Originally posted by: ejaz's babe

he's kewland i like him

ektaa shud make a movie with her tv actors that wud be kewl but then again who knows how long the movie would last?

completely agree πŸ˜†

Nisha82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nali476

If you remeber the movie Masti with Vivek Oberoi and Aftaab Shivdasani, well Ritesh Deshmuck was the third guy in the film. He was also Bobby Deol's brother in the movie Bardaasht, with the song "Janabe-Ali".

And I hate Tusshar Kapoor. The guy cannot act if his life depended on it!πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Nali476...i def agree with tht Tusshar cant act at all...Edited by Nisha82 - 19 years ago
Originally posted by: ejaz's babe

πŸ˜†

sukh thumbnail
u guys r so much funny.. come on peolpe give ekta a break. ................... oπŸ˜†nly for a few min....................πŸ˜†
cndguju thumbnail
hey ya ekta should make a movie from her serial characters.....it be a hit!!!! i guess since poeple would want to go and watch their daily stars, on the big screen.....!!!...something different!!!!