Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
why is his complexion so dusky? he looks nice except for the last pic. he seems to have lost weight too. and why is ash wearing such frumpy clothes looks like she doesn't have any shape, i also wonder why she  doesn't wear any sindoor  it would add to her look.Edited by 100%-princess - 15 years ago
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100%-princess

why is his complexion so dusky? he looks nice except for the last pic. he seems to have lost weight too. and why is ash wearing such frumpy clothes looks like she doesn't have any shape, i also wonder why she  doesn't wear any sindoor  it would add to her look.

Especially when she is in her Bahu Avtaar.

When she is with her In-laws she is usually wearing non glamarous clothes and I think Sindoor adn mangalsutra would only adds spark to her that lok. She should consider it.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovanika

When she is with her In-laws she is usually wearing non glamarous clothes and I think Sindoor adn mangalsutra would only adds spark to her that lok. She should consider it.

i feel sindoor just adds to a women's beauty, she should consider when shes is wearing indian clothes, i don't see her wearing a mangal sutra either. she should atleast wear one. if not both
..kashish.. thumbnail
OMG what is abhi doing to himself!
uff!
looks so bad!
thanks for the picS
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

I think she didn't want to be too glamorous b/c it's not her day and the focus should be on Big B and his achievement, not on Ash wardrobe! I guess she figured, she should wear less elegant clothes, but she still looks stunning!
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
abhishek is reminding me of karunya(runner up Indian Idol 2)...hope his dilli 6 does well nahi to gaya kaam se..
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow he looks so different.......to put it nicely.
nerdynerd thumbnail
Ravan is in the house! I am intrigued by the look! He looks a lot better and cleaned up. Anyhow, why is everyone concerned about him looking "darker". He has always been a tanned guy. It looks good on him. I can't imagine him looking pale.
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beauty and the beast! I wont be surprised if someone cast them for that movie! 😔
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think he looks nice with the hair cut and slimmer figure!