Members Lounge

I know everything went out of hand yesterday !! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sunidhifan4evr

Goldie

sunidhifan4evr

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
i m so sorry sweetheart but really cannot believe ur apology because they way u started cursing or telling thaat one person that they are barking at u sweeti thats really rude u dont tell people that they were barking if u really found it that mean of what they said to u then u sud be like u know hey why sud i care abt wat others think about me if i like myself then everyone will. sweetheart there is this saying if someone slaps u on ur one chick u sud put out the other one for them and they will stop automatically. lets say in ur language tat i am barking well if i am then u dont have to be the same as me n bark baack instead u sud be like u no wat forget it because its no use.  if i am an idiot then dont make ur self an idiot to be like me please.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I know everything went out of hand yesterday !! (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@ Jaya, CAN NEVER FORGIVE U,bcoz  i still saw what u hve written on my religion n prophet...its unfrogetable n unpardonnable ...how u got that gut to say such stupid nonsense on others n now u ask to forget what has happened ...i felt disgust when reading thats thread started by u ...cant imagine ur hatred against others like acid ...

Will not forgive bcoz tomorrow u will restart ur nonsense ...U r not digne to be friend with others maybe u dont want it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top