Members Lounge

I know everything went out of hand yesterday !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
LOL, i dont think we can,
because tomorrow you will start all this again.
and PLEASE, i request you, can we NOT have those useless topics you always post.
tryin not to be rude, but yeah..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I know everything went out of hand yesterday !! (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atitude gurl

NEVERRRRR!!...now ure sayin sorry n tomoorrowww u'll do the same thing..abuse others n dere religion..wt uve done is unforgiveable..i dunu bout the otherss..but i can nevaa evaa forgive u 4 what u said abt islam n muslims...n wt u said bout Premeer92's Parentss.. n yea..it wasnt evry1z faultt...it was ONLY YOUR fault..u ver da one who strted evrything..strted abusing people..den how could dey sit quiielty n lsn 2 yu..
exactly.

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

what if that memeber is having probs because of you. can you do something then. besides no one was talking to you, you started it all and how dare you say that to someone's parents. why ur talking abt them...

from what everyone saw shows that you dont know how to respect others and you are a very cheap guy...shameless!!

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Dear  jaymayarya ,

I'm Mimi, and I never replied to your posts, but I do want you to know that whatever happened yesterday hurt me deeply.
I understand what ever happened in this past month/2 months have shocked everybody, but the fact that you are/were accusing a religion for everything that went wrong was just beyond me.
I read your topic yesterday, and I cried- for the first time in a very long while.
I have nothing against you, but whatever happened has hurt me truly. And I dont think I can forget that.

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i just realized
you didnt even apologize !

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
^^hahhahaha..you are funny...
yea he didnt apologize..all he said lets forget it and move on...ermmmm i dont think..after saying that about my mom..nope...
i can apologize  on what my bro said to him.."sorry for what my bro said to you, i know it wasnt needed but what you said really pissed him off, after all he is a son" but i cant forgive him..nope thats not happening..sorry jaymayra..

and more you were cursing your own cast...i am not muslim nor pakistanian that you started bashing me..i am just like you..Hindu and Indian..and you yourself was telling me crap Confused accept that you were bashing muslims, but why telling this disgusting to a person who is the same cast as you are. over all, you are old enough not to say those things. to me its just yuckkkk to what you said...

Edited by premeer92 - 04 January 2009 at 4:19pm

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i dont believe in your apology, it's not even sincere

msb8891

msb8891

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
well jaymayraya..HEllo  i can't forgive u that what u said about my religion and others things and also u very rude to sanjana 's parents..
which i felt bad about that if someone say my parents or anything.which was wrong though..i can't forget it that easily too ...its very hurtful though.u created so many topics and everyone is fighting and bashing someone. i disagree with u...it created more problems..i am cut off .i was crying and very angry to see your comments ...i did made topics of poems and others i wrote..so i can make everyone cheer up and friends again and to understand it better not making created between with members or anything else...what u had done now which i was shocked...u nice right now and next other time ur changed by second. i always sure that i should be careful when im talking or anything so i can't give everyone mood off or anything...its ur fault...so plz no bashing about musilms and anything..and u said inshallah don't  u know what that means.. seriously u make fun of mine...u shouldn't say anything if u don't know or don't say anything..really..do i ask that or say back ..tell me i want to know ..
if it make me disappoint on u..there was no apologize? i saw alll the thing..why can't we live normal life rather than this stupid things over again its repeating 10000 years and til now..it won't stop..don't think me as wrong way..im tried of it now..ur should be shame of ur self.

Edited by msb988 - 04 January 2009 at 8:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top