Fan Fictions

~*A walk to remember (AR) -Part 3 - Pg 4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hmmm ... waiting to read on. Sad to know about Armaan's loss. :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*A walk to remember (AR) -Part 3 - Pg 4 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i just finished reading the ff and found it truly fascinating...armaan a widower and ridz his patient? highly intriguing and i wonder why he paled seeing her? hmmm...fascinating, do update soon

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Part 3

" Hi. I am Riddhima Gupta"

" I know" He replied in a firm voice.. and then corrected himself.. " The nurse told me that you have come to see me"

" Umm yeah. Actually Dr. Malik. I had been in a coma for the past 9 years due to my accident.

" Miss Gupta. Please you can call me Armaan. There is no age difference between you and I and Accident?"

" Umm, thanks Dr. Armaan. You can call me Riddhima. It's fine as well. My accident Armaan. It was about 9 years ago when I was jogging from my college dorm and a drunk driver hit me from behind and I suffered injuries and was left in coma. I heard you are a miracle doctor Dr. Armaan."

" Oh right. Kids these days. Probally left you die huh? "

" No, not at all. I was told that a man had brought me to the hospital. paid for all my bill etc. I dont know who he is but he did the damage but I am sure he was regretful otherwise he would left me to die."

" Oh.. Do you rememember the men's face?"

" No, not that much. I just remmeber his smell but that perfume is worn by so many people, It will be hard to trace him but I don't want to trace him. I don't want to interrupt his life by reminding of that incident. He brought me to the hospital and that was enough for me"

" I see Riddhima. Wish there were more people like you in this world"

" Well Armaan. I have always believed tht forgiving a person is the best revenge one can ever have."

" Hmm and you have come to see me all the way from India I presume?"

" Yes Armaan. I always wanted to be a doctor and I still do, but before that I need to sort things out of my mind first and therefore I need your help.."

" Maybe you need to listen to your heart over your mind"

" Pardon.?"

" I'll explain it some other day. Anyways where are you staying Riddhima?"

" Palace Hotel "

" Well, you should shift your luggage to the our hostel. I normallly go there and spend time with my patients. I offer you my house but it may too weird for you to be in my house so I suggest the hostel be the best place. You will have a roomate, Her name is Dr. Muskaan Chadda. She is a great person to be around and she will tell you more details. She has also gone an incident so you two will be better off."

" Okay Armaan. Thanks.."

" You're welcome riddhima. I shall see you there tonight"

Riddhima picked up her papers and bags and left outside to catch a cab. Armaan breathed a sigh of relief as he watched her leave.

Outside it was pouring. Riddhima felt a rush of water on her face as she looked at her book and tried to cover herself with just then an umberrla came to her rescue. She looked up to see blue eyes starting at her.

" Thank you"

" No problem. Is there somewhere I can assist you in?"

" Actually, I am the new patient-student here. Part of Dr. Armaan's fuge"

" Oh ok. You are Riddhima right?"

" Yeah, how did you know.. ?"

" Armaan is my best friend and a good doctor but besides that, I also run that same place. We are partners.."

" Oh nice to meet you..."

" Dr. Rahul and the plesure is all mine."

He smiled and Riddhima smiled back. Just then a white car stopped and Riddhima went inside the car.

Inside the car, Riddhima stared at the outcome of today;s days. She met the miracle doctor Armaan Malik, got to know about his sad family and ended up meeting another doctor as nice as the first one.

Riddhima landed in palace hotel and grabbed her stuff and went to the Hostel. She came across Sanaya and Payal's Hostel and went in. Inside the door, the pictures of a little girl and women were hanging. The little girl had sparkles in her eyes as the women held her tight and another picture was the family - It was Armaan, Payal, Sanaya and Rahul?? The picture did not seem to fit inside. What was Dr. Rahul doing in Armaan's family picture?"

Riddhima was welcomed by the staff and was given the number 305 and made her way into the residental room. She walked into see the room split in two halves. The first half was covered by pictures of a medical doctor stuff and a large picture of Shah Rukh Khan. Riddhima smiled at this and made way into her empty chamber. She opened her bags and decorated her room. She also had pictures of doctors, and a large picture of Grey's Anatomy but not of SRK. She opened her closet and put down her clothes and then took pictures of her friends who were supportive of her and her nani and all. She placed God's idol and prayed to it..

The room them opened to see a girl walking in.. Dressed in a blue pants and white top, her hair were curled and had a huge smile on her face.

" Hi , Riddhima?"

" Yeah.."

" Hi. I am Dr. Muskaan Chadda. But you can call me Muskaan only.."

" Hi. Muskaan, it's really nice to meet you.. "

" U too.. Are you from India?"

"Yeah, u?"

" Well yeah.  I was born in punjab and raised there. did my schooling there too and then left it and went to canada and then finally here. You know Riddhima. My favorite place is London,not because Armaan give me a new life but because there is no judgment passed or hearts are not broken here.."

Riddhima could feel the pain of Muskaan's life, but she did not want to ask her on the first day itself..

" Well, I was born in India, did my schooling a bit in India, then went to New York for schooling , then my accident, come and now here.  I feel like I am living life here too Muskaan"

" Oh yeah, I heard about your accident.. "

" Anyways, so what do we now? Does Armaan, I mean Dr. Armaan come here?"

" Well, Armaan and Rahul will come here and check patients. We are going to be interns of them now."

" What?? Interns? But I didn't even complete my college?"

" Well, both ways. Interns = Hands on experince and there are classes in the other wing so it's both ways. You will get your degree and experince.."

" Oh okay.. Muskaan, can I ask you a question?"

" Sure.."

" I saw the picture in the front, I am confuse about Rahul in Armaan's family?"

" Well. Rahul is Armaan's best friend, Sanaya's mama and Payal's brother. Payal is Rahul's only sister."

" Oh my god.. Muskaan, how did Armaan's whatever happened?"

" Riddhima, you ask too many questions. I'll tell you everything soon"

Just then a page came ..

" Alright, I'll be back soon. Make yourself comfortable and come out at 8 o clock for dinner okay"

" Sure."

Muskaan left and Riddhima stared at the mysteries surrunding everything..

Muskaan went inside the room, two people stood there with their backs towards her..

" So does she know anything?"

" No, She asked questions but I dodged them. She only asked about Rahul and like you said I told her"

" Good, that's all she needs to know. I don;t want her to know anything. I will tell everything when the time comes."

" Okay, but you will tell her? She deserves to know this.."

" Muskaan, trust us. We will tell everything but we are waiting for the right time. Now go before she suspects anything"

" Okay.."

Muskaan left leaving two people facing each other..

" When the time comes, I'll tell her everything"

" I know you will. and I think first we must prepare her before she comes to know this truth or she won't be able to handle it.."

" Hmm, what is tommrow?"

" Tommrrow is the her first day. Let's hope it goes of well."

" You informed everyone?"

" Yup. Tommrrow, the entire team will be joinining us."

" Alright.. Let's see how tommrow unfolds"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, a longer part as promised! Hope ya like it guys!! Comments are more than welcomed!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsown4evaGloriosaaparit.mansiCrazyy_FandhruvikaluvsKSG

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Jenny... that was simply superb!!! so armaan knew her before itself... very interesting... hah.. u left us in a suspense... plz plz plz continue further super fast...eagerly waiting for the next part...

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
waohHug its really an awesome oneStar so she came to hospitalEmbarrassed and why they saidConfused they will disclose everything laterConfused plz continue it soonTongueWink

"Milte Hai Acche Dost Sirf Khusnasibo Ko,
Isliye Humari Kismat Se Jalna Chod Dijiye,
Tamanna Ho Agar Humare Dost Se Mil Ne Ki,
To Jakar Aaina Dekh Lijiye."

http://secure.newsteadcomputers.com/josephsflorist/images/Roses12V.bmp

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Oh Oh Oh...Wow! =O

I love the way ur keeping in the suspence...Though im kinda getting hang of whats happening...And Im loving it!

I also like the direct way u write! Keep it up di!

And if possible...Do PM me when u continue! =)

-Marisha

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Hey ... good update. And too much suspense to handle. My imagination is running wild ... how did Armaan know Riddhima already? And whats the discussion between the trio??

Please update soon huh ...

Cheers,
Suvarna

ramani

ramani

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hi jenny,
i liked all the parts,they are amazing
update soon will be waiting.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top