Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~*A walk to remember (AR) -Part 3 - Pg 4 (Page 3)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Part 2

Madam, coffee?" The girl asked me as I popped open a magazine. I smiled and reply " No thanks" I was never a coffee addict. I passed all my exams in school and even in college with large amounts of energy drinks but never coffee. I was always a tea addict but right now I felt like drinking nothing. I opened the medical diary and started reading. Medical was always my favorite thing to study.

I stared at the clock.. 4 more hours to cut before I would land in London and meet Armaan Malik. He was supposed to the miracle doctor, solving anyone's problems. But I wonder if he could help with mine. Mine was never a injury as all my injuries had healed up  but it was more of a mind problem. I could never forget that incident, where I had lost almost all the wilingness to live.. I wanted to fight myself and begin my career again. I knew that after 9 years, going to college semed lke an impossible dream but I know I could do it but only under the mind circumstances.

I closed my eyes in order to nap away the pain. I was interrupted with the large intercom that told me to put my seatbelt on as we were about to land. There was much commotion in the plane with kids crying. I went to the restroom to change my apperiance up a bit. The scar was still over my head. It would never disappear, not even with the fading off the time..

I dressed myself nicely and went to sit down.Opening my bag, I stared at his number and hospital's address. The plane landed. I grabbed my bags and rushed out to grab a cab.

The cab driver was rosely merry and it felt nice for a short while. He infoed me into the entire London and finally my destination had arrived..

I stared at the Hospital - Sanaya Malik Hospital. I stared at the destination and gave the cab driver his fees and entered.

The hospital inside was large and spacious. It was a mix of blue and white colors and it was quiet and silence there but of course it had to be, it was a hospital.

The lady greeted me out in the front and paged Armaan Malik for me. He was in a surgery and I was asked to wait in his office.

I was attended by many people. I noticed the girls on the photo smiling.. I smiled at it and questioned to ask a nurse passing me by..

" Excuse me, who is this?"

" This is Sanaya. Sanaya Malik. Armaan Malik's deceased daughter and the other lady is his wife .. Mrs Payal Malik. They are no more."

I was shocked. Armaan Malik was married, and had a kid?  and his childern and his wife were no more?"

" But how?"

" His daughter and his wife were runned by a drunk driver. It was very sad. Anyways, Armaan Malik's cabin was on the right"

I walked away. It was shocked.. Too lose someone like this was horrible. Drunk Driving brought me back to that horrific incident. I may have been in a coma for 9 years but these people were dead. Even though all my dreams shattered that day, I never wished ill for that driver, but I knew others had.

I walked into his room, that was covered with photo of his wife and his childern. I sat myself down looking either way..

The door opened, and a man stepped in, instructing his nurse to follow up on the insturctions.

He entered in and I finally stood up. I noticed a young man, maybe in his early 30s , dressed in a blue shirt with a white lab coat over it, looking freshly okay..

I was shocked to know that such man had lost so much in his life. I went numb as I saw him.

He saw me and was stunned. He felt a numb feeling across himself. I saw him go weaker and weaker. I extended my hand out to him..

" Hi.. I am Riddhima. Riddhima Gupta"

He extended his hand out to me.. " I know.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short part guys, but had to write short, so it can unfold.

The myserty will be until 5th part. 5th part, you will know everything..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsown4evaCrazyy_Fan

jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Woahhh that was something Jens!! I mean u just r roving to be an amazing bundle of talent with each update!!

The way u r shaping up Ridz caharater here, the feeling of being lost, wanting to relive, eel the fighter spirit, and hoping Arman wud be the one to bring it out was brilliant. The trauma has affected her so deeply, her mental state again described excellently.

The shocking aspect was ofcourse Armaan being a widower, and his fmly wiped out in a drunk0drive case. Um waiting for the mystery to unfold Jens, i knew he def had something to do with Ridz, the end did prove it. He knew...........

oh yes her reactions on seeing him, feeling for him, the tender emotions on seeing the man who lost it all just like her was brilliantly penned. Kudos yet again Jens!!

Awaiting to see wer u take this from here, u r doing an excellent job!! Love ya. 
Prasanthi IF-Rockerz
Prasanthi
Prasanthi

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Jenny.. superb!!! so many feeling, emotions situations were emoted in a very short way.. gr8 part sweetheart... loved the way u r taking us for a Walk through these characters....

eagerly waiting for the next part...
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
waoh jennyHug its awesome oneStar superbTongue so she is at londonEmbarrassed and armaan is marriedEmbarrassed and his wife and adughter is no moreCry plz continue it soonTongueWink

"I could search the whole world over,
Travel far or near,
But never find the friendship
I have found so dear.
You, my friend, are special,
Unique, in your own way.
Words don't come so easily.
Yet, I just have to say ...
I'm so glad I have a friend,
Who is there, come what may,
Sharing all our times of laughter,
Seeing dark or sunny days.
There'll be times of celebration,
Sad times, yes, a few.
But, through it all, I'm thankful
God blessed me with you!"

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/sophiegirl66/friends/friend-3.gif

AshiYuvi4life IF-Rockerz
AshiYuvi4life
AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I  must say Jenny, you have a very unique style! Amazing approach. You have nice grabbers  and strong sentence structure to keep us hooked. I'm pleasantly surprised. A job well done indeed. Waiting eagerly for the next part.

Komal
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Wow, thanks so much everyone. You guys are just amazing and sweet and thanks to much for your commentsHugWill try to update this soon.
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
@ Komal: Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. I hope I am able to live to upto all your expections.
prernawaghray IF-Dazzler
prernawaghray
prernawaghray

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hey jens
wow um blown away with this one yaar
it was sooo beautiful n moving yuaar
oh i just loved it
keep posting
plz pm me for thgis one too lolz only if possible hun

Go to top