Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
"Some walks in life take you different roads, while other roads take you elsewhere but many times a simple walk can change your life, from life to death and from being alone to being with someone"

Riddhima Gupta was a brilliant student and many people felt she would achieve a great deal of name for herself but that one walk changed her life forever. Now Riddhima Gupta is not known by anyone, because she no longer holds life in her hands, in fact she is nothing because she is a vegetable now. Riddhima Gupta lies in Ward 9 in a coma stage after being hard hitten by a drunk driver on a road she chose to walk on.. but for Riddhima, this walk is not rememberance for that reason but that walk not only cost her life but also gave her something back in return.

This story is about Riddhima, her problems, her vibrant world changed when one man who did not care enough for one person walking on the road. This is a tale of man who never thought life would be this way.

This is a story of true love defined in the most weirdist defination that can be.

I hope you guys will support me in this as you all have. I am moving from my typical generes and trying something new.

Index

Page 1 - Part 1
Page 3 - Part 2
Page 4 - Part 3

Edited by jenny1000 - 12 January 2009 at 11:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsown4evaArmaan90madhsarramanij&b84hinzCrazyy_Fanvidu87sameera_12nidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*A walk to remember (AR) -Part 3 - Pg 4" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonalkhullar

IF-Rockerz

sonalkhullar

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
omg!
this sounds soo awesum...
cant wait 2 read more..
continue super soon dear..
n plzz pm me if possible..
sonal

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hey jenny
the intro sounds so awesome
something different and I am
just waiting to read more of it...
I have read one of your previous
FFs...youre still the one and I must say
you write so well...that I cried...when ridzy
died there...anyways hope this FF will jsut
be as awesome as that FF...do cont soon yea?

love
tanu

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
waoh its really an awesome one

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Part 1:

"Love will find a way through paths which wolves fell prey" - Lord Bryon.

Ever imagine that some paths in life you wish you could change the way you took them. Some paths in life teach us the meaning of something else but the path I took taught me about true love, true meaning of life and it taught me to be a champion with a challenge.

I always had one wish. I wanted to be a doctor. My parents were a middle class working family and it was not possible for my parents to fund the bills of a doctor as they had to depend on other people but my parents always made it upto me by keeping my dream alive within me. and when I reached school, I realized that I could reach my dream being the most brilliant student that my school had ever seen and that is what had happen..

I got scholarships from all over the place and I was in my last year of college pursing my doctor bachelor degree and moving towards my medical school the next term. How happy had I been and so had my parents.. It was a dream come true.

The morning was brisk as I pathed my way down to the old road I would always take. Dressed in a white pants and black top with an ipod hanging down my ear, I was ready to attack the world with my virbrant self. I had always been this vibrant, artistic and obident child as my parents called it. If I was not pursing my dream of being a doctor, I would have been an artisit for sure.

So the morning was cold in New York. It was winter time and It should have been cold but it felt really cold that day..

As  I made my way into the path I had always walked on or ran on, I felt a surge of numbiness around me. I fell right to the floor. I had not realized when and how had I fallen down on the floor as a car behind me seized over it's control and knocked me down into a bloodless slummber.

As I lay in the hospital bed, unaware of the world outside me, and being numb around me, I can feel people rushing over to myside hoping for my well being..

It's been 9 years since I have woken up from a peaceful slumbber but I am not the same person anymore. I can't walk nor can I run. The car had tumbled me over completly that I had a loss of feeling within in my legs. I can no longer pick myself or throw myself on the bed. In my family, and my parents, I am a burden as they have to take care of a coma waken girl who is nothing but a vegetable. I have a lost feeling all over for myself..

But many times, the path that we have ran or walked on ends up teaching us something about life in general... About love, about feelings, about caring for others.

Today.. I am what I am. I am someone who is been faced away from the world but I am starting over again.

I am going to London today to meet the most precious doctor in physical therapy and someone who can help me with my problems. - Dr. Armaan Malik.. and I have a gut feeling that London awaits me something..

I am Riddhima Gupta and this is my story...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsown4evaCrazyy_Fan

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,  Jens!!!!

Gosh i actually jumped seeing one more by you!! It took 25 mins to load this though, but worth the wait definately!!! The intro left me simply  dazed!! That was something brilliant, that walk changed her life for ever!!

Oh gosh my heart went out to poor Ridz!!! She was in coma for nine whole years??? Part 1 was really moving.....thats wat i love abt ur style,  tend to pen down tender emotions so outstandingly that they seem so real and natural!!

I love her determination, great going jens. Really looking forward to this, as i said, u just amaze with ur superb talent each time!!

Really looking forward to how u take this.........its onna be some brilliant i am sure!! Love ya!!

-harika-

Goldie

-harika-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged

wow jenny, sounds fabulous!! loved the intro n part1, its sure a fantastic concept n u r penning it superbly...i m definitely in!!

-harika

dhruviarmaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

dhruviarmaanfan

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged
wow yaar wat  a ff plz continue soon
yaar u r an awesome writter all ur ff r just lovely continue soon n do pm me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top