Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!Mindblowing!!!!!

They saw each other and it was love at first sight!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileWow!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

His intense gaze was doing funny things to her stomach and she was blushing!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

She was gorgeous and traditional just like the girl he dreamt of!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

He asked her for a dance and she agreed!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

He is thinking her hand fits perfectly into his!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileWell she is perfect for him toh woh toh hona hi tha!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

The song is very nice and suits the situation perfectly!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

He is holding her hand and the other on her waist and its sending shivers down their spine!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

The feeling is both sided for sure!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

I would love to imagine Raj and Naina in this!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

It was very romantic and very well written!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Shaina_b - 04 January 2009 at 12:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love on New Years : One Off FF (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

hey hun
loved the cute little story
nicely written
give us more of these sometime soon
Hina

thankyou glad you liked it, well maybe i'll write few more one off's .... but after i finish my other fics ...that's if i ever do ... too lazy to update you see LOL

take care

yasmin

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!Mindblowing!!!!!

They saw each other and it was love at first sight!!!!SmileWow!!!!Blushing

His intense gaze was doing funny things to her stomach and she was blushing!!!!Blushing

She was gorgeous and traditional just like the girl he dreamt of!!!!Smile

He asked her for a dance and she agreed!!!Clap

He is thinking her hand fits perfectly into his!!!!SmileWell she is perfect for him toh woh toh hona hi tha!!!!Smile

The song is very nice and suits the situation perfectly!!!!Smile

He is holding her hand and the other on her waist and its sending shivers down their spine!!!!Blushing

The feeling is both sided for sure!!!Blushing

I would love to imagine Raj and Naina in this!!!!Smile

It was very romantic and very well written!!!!Clap

thankyou Shai Big smile

yep it was love at first sight .... Embarrassed but i have to say he had a lot of guts to go and ask her for a dance ... don't you think LOL

and about the choice of song. i was actually listening to it ... when i was writing this ... and then it clicked to me that this song is perfect for this situation ... glad you liked it it's one of my favourite songs ... Embarrassed Big smile

glad you liked it hun, and thankyou for commenting ....

and yeah you can imagine whoever you want .... even Raj Naina ... because i didn't have anyone in particular in mind Embarrassed

take care hun Big smile

yasmin

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Oh Oh Oh! (lolz i am sounding like santa)

How sweet yazz...i like it....But what happens after he says Happy New YearShocked I am more interested in knowing thatLOL

Nice decision to write one offs, do more of this often....atleast u dont have to fear for not giving updatesROFL

And waise bhi u r good at describing Romance and passionEmbarrassed

Seriously very nice and i imagined it to be RN all the time and u better make it RN if u r gonna continue this......warna........Evil Smile

erm....what shall i write now.....o ya..

update soon.......

ur fic LISAngry LOL

Ladoo645

IF-Dazzler

Ladoo645

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Originally posted by Ladoo645

Wow......totally mesmerizing!
Con't soon!
Natasha

thanks hun ... Big smile but that was just a one off thing ... just for New Years

take care

yasmin

Oh dear, my apologies for the misunderstanding, but must say it was a really nice one sweetie

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystified

Oh Oh Oh! (lolz i am sounding like santa) lolz yes you do LOL

How sweet yazz...i like it....But what happens after he says Happy New YearShocked I am more interested in knowing thatLOL that's left to your imagination LOL

Nice decision to write one offs, do more of this often....atleast u dont have to fear for not giving updatesROFL good idea LOL but you know to lazy to write one offs aswell LOL

And waise bhi u r good at describing Romance and passionEmbarrassed *blushing* thank you hun ..... i never thought that i was good at writing romantic and passionate parts

Seriously very nice and i imagined it to be RN all the time and u better make it RN if u r gonna continue this......warna........Evil Smile oh no ... you've started to black mail again LOL

erm....what shall i write now.....o ya..

update soon.......

ur fic LISAngry LOL i knew that was coming ....... LOL

take care hun

yours belan princess LOL

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 04 January 2009 at 4:44pm

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Wow......totally mesmerizing!
Con't soon!
Natasha

thanks hun ... Big smile but that was just a one off thing ... just for New Years

take care

yasmin

Oh dear, my apologies for the misunderstanding, but must say it was a really nice one sweetie

no worries Big smile i'm glad you liked it though ...... Embarrassed

fanatic 21

Goldie

fanatic 21

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY CUTE N AWESOME ROMANTIC LIL STORY JUST LOVED IT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top