Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
^^i hope ii do LOL
JKS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please STOP IT!!! (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
see mayb ths is where our personalities are different... you migt not say nething to that person by gettin scared that you migth get in trouble or get banned... i am the kind of person if i see anything bad said bout my religion.. my country i will strait awya give answer twice as bad to tht person n wnt evn think once bout getting banned or gettin warning.. coz if u started thinkin tht in the real world thn u wnt support ur country at all or ur religion..ur be sat in ur houser thinkin oh no sumthing might happen to me ths n tht... am sure u wud do it in real life.. ths is virtual world bt things sed obut religion n country isnt virtual n i will defend it no matter wat.. if tht person says it he will get it back n i wnt think twice! Smile

Originally posted by gursharan

Originally posted by premeer92

Originally posted by gursharan

but even if you did not use bad words, the content was objectionable

agree, but that dude was saying stupid things about muslims...
look, i am not muslim, i am hindu and i dont like it when people say stupid things about hindu...those girls never said a one bad things about hinduism..thats the reason why i am taking their side..and its their right to defend their culture and religion. just like that dude was doing. so he has all right to defend hindu but those girls dont have any right to defent their culture? you tell me, is it right?...

you are totally wrong..its his fault..he started saying bad things about muslim...why dont you urself read it?...anyone would get hurt by reading it..i am not muslim but i still thought it was really horrible..just those words he said..he himself called me something that i dont even know what it means..but its bad..in short, he has really dirty mouth...this is not acceptable..he started it so those girls started defending their culture.

I dont see anything wrong with those girl. I am going to be in their side. If they said something wrong, then i would myself defend my religion, but they never said anything.

yes ur right. i read all the comments, that is why i posted this, but i did not post anything in those topics, which have nothing to discuss about.
becuase i don't want myself to get in trouble, all i did was report it.
I know objectionable things were said first, then they replied, but the arguments continued for pages. There was no need for that.

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I agree with the topic starter.. yes I can understand that when someone says something bad about either your religion, country, friend, anything close to your heart, then you won't stay quiet and listen. I feel the exact same way! But sometimes when you know it will not make a difference to that person, it's better to just leave them as they are. Yes I read what he said, and it was very wrong on his part (I am a Hindu, but I have never seen you or any of our other Muslim members attack Hindus so I'm completely with you all). But if you believe strongly in your religion and are sure that you are doing what is right for yourself, then who is someone else to question you? Don't let others talks upset you. Just my 2 cents :)

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@ gursharan, if he persist with nonsense topics using abusive words against religion, i am very sorry to say that i wont be able to stop refuting him... i am a human being a hve feeling n its hurt, dear

Its as if we hve not enough with violent attacks n killings even everywhere around the globe , ...whats more we hve to face his nonsense  n offensive threads...how u will feel being in my place, plse tell me ...thanks

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 January 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Now you're arguing about whether you should argue or not. Such levels of sanity, I tell you. WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top