TOI Article: Shabbir Popular on sets of DQ - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by blind horizon

I saw it on Tv yaar but I believe Kash can help us with it.
alright then let me call out to her...lolz

@Kash sweety where are u?cause we need u dearπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by angel's life

alright then let me call out to her...lolz

@Kash sweety where are u?cause we need u dearπŸ˜ƒ
Angel ..........now kash is your sweet heart.........😳I wonder why????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lizzy_de

Angel ..........now kash is your sweet heart.........😳I wonder why????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲  OMG...you guys are hilarious....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let me put you out of your misery!  πŸ˜†  

I don't have Zee....but also....UK is 6 weeks behind India's programmes (Both Star & Zee). 

BUT.....you may be able to watch it on the site that I cannot mention on I-F because it is a competitor.  Munee knows the one I am talking about.  You may have to wait a while before someone on that site uploads the videos.

Originally posted by kash101

😲  OMG...you guys are hilarious....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let me put you out of your misery!  πŸ˜†  

I don't have Zee....but also....UK is 6 weeks behind India's programmes (Both Star & Zee). 

BUT.....you may be able to watch it on the site that I cannot mention on I-F because it is a competitor.  Munee knows the one I am talking about.  You may have to wait a while before someone on that site uploads the videos.

back off lizzy,don't try to look for whom my sweetheart is cause u might like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@Kash my darling gal😳pls PM me the name of that site cause I wanna go thereπŸ˜‰
Angel....I can't pm you....for some reason it comes back with "username you have used cannot be found'   πŸ˜•  Something's wrong...and I don't know what it is? 

Originally posted by kash101

Angel....I can't pm you....for some reason it comes back with "username you have used cannot be found'   πŸ˜•  Something's wrong...and I don't know what it is? 

really?πŸ˜•ok wait let me see if I can PM u or not.
Ok...Another way around it.....I am giving you link to my DQ post which shows the website.  It's not the zshare links website....its the 3rd batch of the lists.  Go to that website.  Click on the channel holders name which is 'Asif Asif'.  His channel page will show up.  Click to see all his videos.  ITA should be fairly recent uploads.   To see Shabir getting the award...you need to find Part 10.  Just skim the vidoes with your cursor and they will show a description with the part number on it. 

Long-winded way....but I-F does not allow is members to post links to the competitor website they are promoting!    Check my last post on this link below...it will explain everything.  🀒

😊

Edited by kash101 - 15 years ago
thank u so much sweetieπŸ€—πŸ€—

GNπŸ₯±