Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghtmakeSonuLIVE thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Frnds! When I try 2 add a comment in myspace, it says"Sorry, u must b sum1's frnd 2 do so!" Adeela, I have added u as my frnd, n sum of u 2! So, u all whomever I have added as a frnd, add me also as ur frnd, so that I can add a comment! Edited by heartyluv4myght - 15 years ago
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heartyluv4myght

Frnds! When I try 2 add a comment in myspace, it says"Sorry, u must b sum1's frnd 2 do so!" Adeela, I have added u as my frnd, n sum of u 2! So, u all whomever I have added as a frnd, add me also as ur frnd, so that I can add a comment!

sonu you should add nb4 as a friend then you can add a comment.
minisaaa thumbnail

thanks shakila5678 for ght pics is soo cute

shakila5678 thumbnail
Wanna know who got eliminated this week in Nach Baliye 4? Get in here...

With temperatures rising on the stage of Nach Baliye, competition has become tough as yet another Jodi gets evicted from the show this week!!  And bowing out this time will be Jodi No. 2 Reshmi Ghosh and Amit Gupta, who have kind of failed to make a mark in the minds of judges as well as audiences till now!!

"Amit and Reshmi were not at all happy with the decision, but had no choice but to leave the stage with a plastic smile on their faces", says a khabroo from the sets.

Yash Tonk and Gauri Tonk, the Wild Card Jodi who joined in the battle last week found themselves in the Danger Zone along with Amit and Reshmi.

We called up Amit to know about his elimination. "We are happy and satisfied with our Nach journey. I feel proud as we lasted for 10 episodes. Please excuse me as I can't talk anything further. We are not allowed to disclose any more information. Kindly wait for the episode to air", quips Amit.

The theme for this week's episode will be 'Legendary Jodis'.

Our source informs us that, "As soon as the bottom two jodis were announced, Reshmi who is very sensitive by nature could not take the shock and fainted on the sets. The shoot was halted for more than one hour.  Sanjeeda and Naman who are like family members to Reshmi came on stage to help her out".

Reshmi was bit apprehensive about performing after she fainted.  "But Amit somehow convinced her to dance by saying that it's better to dance and get out of the show instead of bowing out without a fight," concludes the source.

The ex-hosts of the season Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh were also present on the sets, and enthralled all with a thrilling performance on stage…

If sources are to be believed, the coming week will see the 'Big Fight' between eliminated Jodis in the Wild Card Special Round…

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Rachana Trivedi
Author: Rachana Trivedi
shakila5678 thumbnail
gys Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh  sirf dance kare ga. ght nb4 continue host kare gi. oh thank god.
shakila5678 thumbnail
tum tog kya kaha tha kuch din pahle ke sbs main kaha tha ke ndtv per ekta ki ek sereal a raha hai or us main ght kaya kare gi main samza nahi pleese gys tell me. ekta ki sereal mohabbat.
shakila5678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakila5678

tum tog kya kaha tha kuch din pahle ke sbs main kaha tha ke ndtv per ekta ki ek sereal a raha hai or us main ght kaya kare gi main samza nahi pleese gys tell me. ekta ki sereal mohabbat.

ghtmakeSonuLIVE thumbnail

Thxx Adeela, I did it!

minisaaa thumbnail

gys Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh  sirf dance kare ga. ght nb4 continue host kare gi. oh thank god.

Really agra asya ha too  I am soo happy thanks for guys is soo good news👏🤗 hiten gauri the best jodi😃
Edited by minisaaa - 15 years ago
shakila5678 thumbnail

Wanna know who got eliminated this week in Nach Baliye 4? Get in here...
With temperatures rising on the stage of Nach Baliye, competition has become tough as yet another Jodi gets evicted from the show this week!! And bowing out this time will be Jodi No. 2 Reshmi Ghosh and Amit Gupta, who have kind of failed to make a mark in the minds of judges as well as audiences till now!!

"Amit and Reshmi were not at all happy with the decision, but had no choice but to leave the stage with a plastic smile on their faces", says a khabroo from the sets.

Yash Tonk and Gauri Tonk, the Wild Card Jodi who joined in the battle last week found themselves in the Danger Zone along with Amit and Reshmi.

We called up Amit to know about his elimination. "We are happy and satisfied with our Nach journey. I feel proud as we lasted for 10 episodes. Please excuse me as I can't talk anything further. We are not allowed to disclose any more information. Kindly wait for the episode to air", quips Amit.

The theme for this week's episode will be 'Legendary Jodis'.

Our source informs us that, "As soon as the bottom two jodis were announced, Reshmi who is very sensitive by nature could not take the shock and fainted on the sets. The shoot was halted for more than one hour. Sanjeeda and Naman who are like family members to Reshmi came on stage to help her out".

Reshmi was bit apprehensive about performing after she fainted. "But Amit somehow convinced her to dance by saying that it's better to dance and get out of the show instead of bowing out without a fight," concludes the source.

The ex-hosts of the season Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh were also present on the sets, and enthralled all with a thrilling performance on stage'

If sources are to be believed, the coming week will see the 'Big Fight' between eliminated Jodis in the Wild Card Special Round'

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Rachana Trivedi
Author: Rachana Trivedi