Ranbir-Deepika headed for break-up, court - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by lovanika

πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I never thought it that way.

Hmmm...Good point.

Mix little tan with white...πŸ˜‰..outcome - GORGEOUS

Confession - Ok I have to say when Sawaariya and OSO was coming out I hated Deepika just becasue I liked Sonam & Ranbir. But then over the time I have started to like Deepika for what she stands for. I know she changed boyfriends but which other girl hasn't. She is looking for what she want adn when she gets it she will settle down. It seems she found it in Ranbir. And I hope Ranbir does not spoi it.

Deepika has achieved a lot in her life and she is young. Now she ants to settle down and work little after marriage. Thast is a good "Take home ot mommy girl"...

yaaaa
but mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya
can u explain me little more? plzzz
Originally posted by Maya_M

^A family where Moms are proud of their son's long list of girl friends. A family where in every generation the woman walks out with children when the husband have midlife crisis. πŸ˜‰

oh lol babita and and randhir kapoor, karishma and kareena's parent's.
then karishma's mom left abhishek becuase there was less money in the bachans account, she didn't want karishma to marry him even after they were engaedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by gursharan

oh lol babita and and randhir kapoor, karishma and kareena's parent's.
then karishma's mom left abhishek becuase there was less money in the bachans account, she didn't want karishma to marry him even after they were engaedπŸ˜†

I have heard so many rumors about why their wedding didn't happen and this one seems right. I'm going to believe it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀒
Originally posted by Virgin_Flower

Wow. VAAH! I must say I am soo amazed to see the wonderful honesty and truthfullness some of you have in this forum.

Mind Blowing πŸ‘πŸ‘

One guy has gf's, he dates like a normal person and you label him a player, a womanzier etc etc. You even digg soo deep into his FAMILY. Forgetting that pretty much EVERY family in bollywood has a spicy history of their own .πŸ˜‰ 

On the contrary if a girl dates and has bf's even she is labled a man-eater etc. VAAH! what a soceity I live in! Where it is okay to party and get drunk, yet it is sadly NOT okay to have too many bf's/gf's? tsk tsk 😭😭

It is okay if one girl has bf's, but not okay if the other guy/girl has bf's/gf's as well? Oh why oh WHY? 😭 In such a justice society and in a such a forum with such great no double standard mentality. Why do I have to endure THIS? 😭😭

One guy has grandfathers who are womanziers and alcoholics. But oh my he has the ONLY family with such history in Bollywood nah? 😲😲 Other daddies in bollywood who are made to seem like some perfect family man may also have gotten drunk several times and have had affairs but unfortunately who diggs into their closets right? They are toh just tooo perfect 😳😳

Vaah! Once again I am sooo flattered to see the non-bias mentality here! I mean just WOW! 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ€’

i was surprised to see this topic has reached 9 pages. and what i see is endless quotings and people blowing things out of preportion, and jump to a totally different topic. Ranbir is being called a player, womanizer, but honestly i haven't heard of ranbir's girlfriends until deepika came along, and speaking of deepika, no ones saying anything abt the list of axes , dhoni, yuvraj, etc. its always the guy. this topic was abt ranbir and deepika's falling relationship and right now we have people digging into the kapoor's history, questioning every family member's including neetu's character. just so you guys know not every individual or family in tinsel town has a squeaky clean record. who can forget about the amitabh and rekha fiasco. its the kapoor's that are bad, ranbir the player and everybody else are saints, my biggest question is what was the need to digg into the kapoor's family history. couldn't this be just abt ranbir and deepika?

your right, there bunch of bias and childish people here. 🀒
Edited by 100%-princess - 15 years ago
the press are running around in circleS!
but all these are rumors!
well lets  hope so!
Come on if the media can have so much fun calling the relationships this and that, why can do that here on IF.
it was ranbir and deepika and, so people went all the back to kapoor family after all the child learns from the parentπŸ˜†

if we were talking about someone else people would have gone to their parents as well.
lol no one is saint in bollywood, everyone want's the fame, the glamor and money
Originally posted by 100%-princess

🀒 i was surprised to see this topic has reached 9 pages. and what i see is endless quotings and people blowing things out of preportion, and jump to a totally different topic. Ranbir is being called a player, womanizer, but honestly i haven't heard of ranbir's girlfriends until deepika came along, and speaking of deepika, no ones saying anything abt the list of axes , dhoni, yuvraj, etc. its always the guy. this topic was abt ranbir and deepika's falling relationship and right now we have people digging into the kapoor's history, questioning every family member's including neetu's character. just so you guys know not every individual or family in tinsel town has a squeaky clean record. who can forget about the amitabh and rekha fiasco. its the kapoor's that are bad, ranbir the player and everybody else are saints, my biggest question is what was the need to digg into the kapoor's family history. couldn't this be just abt ranbir and deepika?

your right, there bunch of bias and childish people here. 🀒

Very well said both of you! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I second the points made by Virgin_Flower πŸ‘πŸ‘

It sickens me to see people pointing fingers at one person and his family as if he and his family are the only with skeletons in their closets and the rest are all SAINTS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmm..really sickening to see a girl being branded as man eater and what not and everyone enjoying and joining the bash fest. No problem there as it is after all everyone's right to put down any woman coming up on her own. After all the success and praise should only go to men and famous Bollywood families. Women from ordinary families are all cheap and whatnot. Is that it?

It is very easy to laugh and bash these young women but when the same is said about some favorites everything is suddenly sickening. Tsk..tsk..

and everything mentioned is actually true too about the family, the person and long list of girl friends. But naah! we can ignore that after all he is a cutie and a hottie.

We only need to analyze, compare and make digs and dug up all dirt on young female debutants. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Virgin Flower: πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I agree with your view. Mine was in reply to the person above me.

People who jump at every oppurtunity to pass snide remarks on girls need to be told the same way at times. In most cases it is fine when men parties, cheats or dumps someone but there is a different yardstick when it comes to women and that too young women.

If Ranbir belongs to a good family then Deepika too belongs to Padukone family. But that doesn't stop some fans to call Deepika gold digger and whatnot wherein reality we see that Deepika is doing her work and not gaining anything from being with Ranbir at professional front.

Anyways, nice to read your view. Unbiased!😊
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Deepika cartoon frm santa banta

The rumour has it that Deepika Padukone has dumped her boyfriend again! This time it is Ranbir Kapoor.
Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 15 years ago