Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

PrincessSonshu

Groupbie

PrincessSonshu

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
My novel is a love story. Abt the plot? Its a surprise and u'll come to knw when i publish it!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you were to write a book... (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

I would do a historical romance which takes place somewhere in the 500 ADs, with dilemmas about duty and following the heart and all that stuff.SmileEmbarrassed

I would also love doing something about an orphan girl looking for a place to call home and be loved.

hey...historical? huh...wo to tumhaare screen name se hi dikhta hai....heheWink..dnt get me wrong...it is a wonderful genre...and i enjoy them...you know...but just out of curiosity...maine likh dia ...Wink

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
ookay...
i would love to write sumthing about teenage fiction....hardships...school life...drama...romance...thriller....umm...kind of thriller...since i am not into it and i have never even touched thriller books...so...maybe...i wont be able to write much of it....but yeah...romantic novels definitely do put me on..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top