If you were to write a book...

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
What topic would you most likely to explore?

All of us have topics of our interest.... Some of us would love to read about the myths, others love to read about the romantic love stories. 

But if you were to write a book, what would it be about?  Please tell us the genre and the particular topic if possible. ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Mahi

Edited by -Mystery- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have no idea but probably something on Teen Fiction...since I'm a teenager myself something I can relate to =P
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm..i will definitely write a love story, may be a girl's story who is just like us..who loves to dream & believes all her dreams will come true someday,๐Ÿ˜ who wants to be happy & make everyone happy..& oneday she meets her prince charmingโค๏ธ & her story starts..so now Mahi wait till i publish the book to know further!!๐Ÿ˜†
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously telling you, i am writing a few ff's now...but when i think of writing a book, i dunno why, the first plot that comes to my mind is an extra-marital affair....no, dont get me wrong..i do not favor them, but i guess they are one of teh biggest realities of our world today...and i feel like exploring this tpic more...!! I can just see people rolling their eyes at me while i write this, but still...hehhee...i am kind of a crackhead ;)

Kiran

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It would most probably have a bit of everything... mystery, drama, humour etc... that way it will have something that appeals to everyone :)
bindya.Malhotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Conflict between religion,customs,modernism and Science
whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A love story withot a happy ending with deep dark secrets and religiou conflicts

hehe
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mystery/Love-Hate Romance/ Complicated characters that would drive people nuts.
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think i would do a teen romance book or perhaps a romantic comedy ๐Ÿ˜›
euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
teen hardships...moral-based...romance (can't forget that)  fantasy...adventure...tragedy