SRK Sunshine khan FC - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Down but not out!

SRK's left shoulder injury has aggravated. However, he is still shooting for good friend Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Saturday, January 03, 2009 at 02:20:06 AM

SRK's shoulder injury has resurfaced, causing him immense pain while shooting for Karan Johar's My Name is Khan in Los Angeles.

A source close to the production house said, "SRK had first injured his left shoulder while performing a stunt for the Mudassar Aziz directed Dulha Mil Gaya.

Despite having rehearsed the stunt scene, he still tore a muscle in his left shoulder. Though in immense pain, SRK continued with the shooting.

However, the injury turned from bad to worse and he had to be treated by Dr Ali Irani at Nanavati hospital.

SRK's condition was so bad that he would religiously undergo physiotherapy for two hours with Dr Ali before leaving for the shoot of My Name Is Khan in LA last month.

However, the injury resurfaced again forcing SRK to seek medical help in a hospital in LA. SRK's condition was so bad that the doctors had to perform an MRI scan on his left shoulder and hand.

They also advised him rest. However knowing SRK and how concerned he is about the losses his good friend Karan Johar would incur in case he cancelled the shoot, he continued with it despite being in great pain."

SRK is committed to his work but is choosing not to attend events beyond work. He did not even participate in the New Year celebration despite being invited by a top Hollywood studio.

The source added, "SRK politely refused the Hollywood studio and chose to ring in the New Year quietly with his family and Karan.

But that's not the end of the story. Henceforth, SRK will have to take good care of his injury for more reason than one. He is expected to perform some stunts for My Name Is Khan, though the doctors have advised him otherwise."

We sent an sms to SRK to confirm the news but he was unavailable for comment.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2009010320090103022006297e6def962/Down-but-not-out
omg srk! 😔

They had to do an MRI...I really hope it's nothing serious! 😔
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Srk i hate that movie dulha mil gaya urgggg plzz god protect our srk i hope he wil be fine soon
😆 some action scenes remind me of Matrix. I am so waiting for this movie

Priyanka and Srk Looks the hottest!!!
zarrena am alomost dead uffffffff these piczz r just to die for esp srks only OMg runing to make sigys ahyha
^^^😆 hurry, i am dying to see your creation.
aha zareena thkn wil let u kow when am done did 1 sigy aahha
omg! those are amazing pics!!!
@Zareena: I am soooo dead now!! u have KILLED me wit these pix OMG he's sooo hot along wit his ladies ;D

Love Kash (Kashish)