Update : 2 January - Rani's new clinic

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
                                       Update : 2 January 2009 Friday

Rishabh lands in Mumbai.He goes to meet his in-laws.Dp,jyoti are very happy to see him.Shubham is not.He is shocked to see Rishabh so changed.

Rishabh tells Shubham that Rani's dreams are going to come true.He is opening a new clinic for her in Madhupur.Shubham gets angry.He tells her that his sister will practice in Madhupur?

Shubham says that he has sent an appilication to UK for Rani's further degrees.Rishabh pleads saying that Rani and he love each other.He cannot live without Rani.Please dont separate them.

Rishabh , Shubham , Priya . DP and Jyoti are having food.Priya is very happy for Rani.She asks RIshabh to congratulate her.She then says that she had heard that Rishabh doesn't open his mouth.But she is seeing that Rishabh talks so much!

Rishabh leaves asking everyone to come to Madhupur.

In Madhupur....Jai,Rishabh all are cleaning Rani's clinic.They are setting up the table,medicines etc.Rani sees this and is very touched.Rishabh tells her that she deserves this.

It is time for inauguration.Rishabh asks Rani whom does she want to inaugurate her new clinic.Rani remembers a time when Shubham said he will.Rani tells Rishabh she wants Shubham to do it.

Shubham arrives.He inaugurates the clinic.Everyone is very pleased.Shubham tells Rani that he is happy with his sister's happiness.And he knows his sister is happy only in Madhupur with her family.

MONDAY:VIRAT TALKS TO HIS GIRLFRIEND OVER THE PHONE.KAMINI HEARS AND ASKS VIRAT ABOUT IT.

Vini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shubham and his mood swings, you never know what to expect...?

Thanks for the update
samirah23 thumbnail
At least maybe Shubham is starting to realize that his sister is happy!
Sanayaa thumbnail
Thanku soo much
I simply lovee ur updates
I  loved d epiode too D  way Rishabh talked to Chacha nd Chachi it was so good
So at last sHUBHAM BHAIYA has realised dat her sis is very happy wid Rishabh In Madhupur
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

shubham is such a sweetie bro :)
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol. sometimes it seems like Shubham is kind of in love with Rani himself. He keeps looking at her pics a whole lot. Kind of errie. I have never met a brother that obsessed with spending his time looking at his sisters pics. Plus, to think of it all they are not real brother and sister. Maybe that is why he wants to separate Rani and Rishab. Just my opinion and no offense meant.

Thanks for the update.
ar_ridziarmi thumbnail
atlast shubham have understood that her sister is happy with her family...
welll thank u for the update