wht the hell-----precap!!!!

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

today's episode was mindblowing !!!!!!!!!!!!

but don't tell divya is goin to tell amar to go to gauri as she is his wife now😡😡😡
i actually want divya to just kick out gauri of the house or else she can stay nd watch AD getting close again without interfering nd quitely doing the household chores...😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If she is telling him to accept Gauri then thats just taking Dulhann even lower than it already is.

Morality has been shattered in this show!
nancy_loveSK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes reemz i cant beleive what they people are showing .sindoor is not enough for marriage and divya is lawyer just listen to whole situation and then think i cant ..............
RosyRosh thumbnail
^^ Reemz...first of all..I LOVE RISHI GANGA as well!! Arent they just the cutest!  Second, I agree with you.. I think that if Divya tells Amar to go to Gauri which is probably going to happen, unfortunatly, Dulhaan will be at the lowest point possible!
*Reemz* thumbnail
^Hehe, they really are! Right now they are the only people keeping me smiling.

I want to see what exactly Divya is asking Amar to do. This show is getting more ridiculous by the day...
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah totally right...
i just she doesnt say this...but if then dulhaan will be at the lowest ponit possible...!

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^Hehe, they really are! Right now they are the only people keeping me smiling.

I want to see what exactly Divya is asking Amar to do. This show is getting more ridiculous by the day...

I totally agree with you...this show is getting more ridiculous by the day...I just can't understand what they are doing now
I hope that Divya won't say to him that he must accept Gauri...that will be really ridiculous...
Aur poocho math ke meri dil mein kya hai ise waqt Gauri ke bhare mein

btw..Rishi and Ganga are really cute together...nice siggy 😳
Edited by jaanlover - 15 years ago
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well she better be made!!
Cuz she never gets mad with him!!! Never even if he is at fault!
If she just accepts him easily or tell Amar to acept her, then thats just mess!!!! 😕
Sadaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BMTDian

Well she better be made!!
Cuz she never gets mad with him!!! Never even if he is at fault!
If she just accepts him easily or tell Amar to acept her, then thats just mess!!!! 😕

Thats a BIG,HORRIBLE,NASTY,UGLY, mess and thats gonna screw up the whole entire show!!😡
And one more thing l can't belive is that Sharad said that the show will get better in 2-3 WEEKS...it has been 4 WEEKS and nothing good happened excpet Divya knowing the truth...or maybe that was what Sharad was talking about Divya knowing the truth??😕
titly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first of all i would like to say today's epi s mindblowing............both AD s superb.they were brilliant today......i mean for me everything was sooooooooooo real...............

well now i come to thr precap..............the precap s soooo shocking for me........n if Divya asked him to accept Gauri.....the trp will be in negetive sign...........n i will shut her first then Amar n Gauri.......
but i hv a thaught what if she asked him to do so coz she really wanna see Amar's reaction