Fan Fictions

FF- NA/MP DOSTI epilogue part-2/ pg54 - 03/02/10 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 56

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AH01

Nice update!
I like how they all met
They only ones to make friends were Prachi and Ayesha
Neev-Millind's run in made melaugh
Update soon please!

ya i'll try to update it as soon as possible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- NA/MP DOSTI epilogue part-2/ pg54 - 03/02/10 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i'll try my best to cont. as soon as possible

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged

next update preview. .

first of the college

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
shrauv   the thing is Milind dont have any good opinion on prachi...how will he fall for her...a long way to go i think so.

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MichiDespo

shrauv the thing is Milind dont have any good opinion on prachi...how will he fall for her...a long way to go i think so.

not only on prachi but on every girl he doesn't have good opinion. yeah it's a very long way to go

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Part-3
Prachi and Ayesha reached the empty bench at the last but one place. Ayesha occupied the corner near the window. Prachi was about to sit down, but feeling that some had called her she turns back. But before she could turn back and sit down, she sees Neev already sitting there. "hey this is my place, get up from here and go and find your self another bench." She gets angry seeing him still sitting there and ignoring her answer by looking here and there. "what are looking still, you need someone to pick you up and place you in the empty bench", busted our Ayesha who sat there fuming out, losing her patience, when Neev ignored to get up from there. "I said get up from there", Prachi shouted at the top of the voice, making everyonr in the class look towards them. "cool down princess, by the way this is not your house, and by the way your name is not written on the bench, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE dear. So you go and find yourself a bench ok." He winks at her and turns towards Ayesha who was fuming with anger. Ayesha sees Prachi smiling at her, and goes to the bench which was exactly opposite to them.

She made her self comfortable there, having nothing to do she was staring blankly at the books. "move aside I want to sit here. I think you didn't buy this bench", the voice had startled her. She turns her head and sees with a shock. It was the guy who she stumble upon in the morning near the administration building. With the disgust expression in her face she moves towards the wall. After that she didn't even looked at his face. From the other side, Ayesha was watching all this. She that same arrogant fellow near Prachi. She sensed that something was wrong. She stood up in her place. "what happened, where are you going?", asks Neev seeing Ayesha standing up. "it's none of your business, if you excuse me, I can get out from here." By the time Neev got up from his place, the lecturer arrives. Cursing herself Ayesha sits there, with disgustion.

After the introduction, the lecturer went on with his work, leaving them free so they could get chance to know each other. "so Ayesha, let us know about each other," "get lost from here or I'll kill you", Ayesha yells at Neev keeping her eyes still fixed on both Milind and Prachi, with a worried expression. On the other side, Prachi slowly turns her head towards Milind. He was just flipping his pen as he was bored to sit there for long time. Her face starts to turn in disgusted expression after seeing his ruffled unbuttoned shirt who didn't care to press it, his faded and torn blue jeans, who didn't care to change it into a new one. She then looks at his face, she thought that this guy didn't have time to shave and trim his beard and hair. His dirty looks made her more irritated and she got the impression that he didn't care for anything. "what", he yells at her seeing her staring at him. "nothing", she turns away her head from him. Her eyes suddenly fell on his last name written in the first page of the book "MISHRA". She didn't care about his name. She thought that this one looked somewhat familiar. She had heard her father often calling for that name on the phone. She thought this one was somehow related to that family. But his dressing sense seemed her that he would not be related to that family in any sense……… to the top most business man next to her father's.

Ayesha was on the other hand dying, with Neev's questions. Most of the time she ignored him, but he was irritating her more. She was so angry on him, ready to blast at him any moment. That day her mood was so bad due to the incidents that took place that day in the college. She once more looked towards them again. She was concerned about Prachi. Her face was full of innocence and sensitive. She worried about how Prachi was facing the disgusting one who was sitting beside her. The one who had blasted out on her without any respect. On the other side she could not bear the mad fellow who kept on pestering her. To her relief the college bell rang and every were started goin out for the recess. Ayesha made her way towards Prachi, who was getting up and leaving the place. Seeing Ayesha there, she was also felt bit relieved from the circumstances that she was facing. Without turning their faces , they headed towards the canteen. Meanwhile, Milind slowly gets up from the bench and was about to go from there. But something made him stop to move from there. It was Prachi's Icard, she had slipped it out unknowingly. He saw them just a few steps ahead of them. "hey stop", he shouts at top of his voice. But it was useless. Neither Prachi nor Ayesha cared to look back. He gets frustrated and cursing himself, he follows them to canteen.

"what an awful day. Everyone considers the first day as a wonderful day. But for me its just not happening", Ayesha started cursing herself while her coffee. "for me also. If that Neev doesn't sit in that place, I would not have encounterd that fellow again", hearing Prachi, Ayesha almost, pucked out the coffee out. She controlled herself. "I think I'm better, I just encountered him only once. So Prachi do you like him." "don't pull my leg Ayesha, he's so arrogant. I don't know why he has problems with others. He doesn't look like the someone called "MISHRAS". I know about their family. There are the most respectable family in the society. And when I look at him, he's so disgusting and I think that he ever exists to them." "wow Prachi, how do you know him about so much". Ayesha was surprised by Prachi's words. "hey I don't know him. I saw his last name. I heard that Mishras are my father's business associates. That's it and who cares for that fellow. I don't want to see his face again". She saw Ayesha looking shocked at the entrance of the canteen. She was equally shocked. He was coming to them. "think of the devil and devil appears." Ayesha mutters in aloud whisper.

" Prachi Shah, I'm not your servant, to carry your I card where ever you go and I can't play this lost and find game with your things and run behind you. Try to be careful, mind you throw your things again." He just throws on the table and goes away from there walking casually leaving behind Ayesha and Prachi, with a shocked expression on their face.

Sorry for the MISTAKES . Plz do comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105rsroopali

mehanandita

Goldie

mehanandita

Posted: 30 January 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
me first i think
wonderful updateClapClapClap
loved the way of neev flirting with ayesha
hope prachi and milind will become friends soon
pls continue soon

Edited by mehanandita - 30 January 2009 at 6:33am