Fan Fictions

FF- NA/MP DOSTI epilogue part-2/ pg54 - 03/02/10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 56

Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 3 Page 56

JnJ....resh

IF-Dazzler

JnJ....resh

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Really lookin forward for this one dea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- NA/MP DOSTI epilogue part-2/ pg54 - 03/02/10 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bidnai

Really lookin forward for this one dea

hey thnxs

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by (**sia**)

wow shravu...the preview looks very interestin...i hope u manage wit ur studies as well as the updates well

continue soonHug

i can manage with them

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Part -1

The sun rays were already showing up, the house was silent and serene. The fragnance of the insence sticks kept everyone's spirit high in the house. The pooja mandir was well decorated with the seasonal flowers and the idol of RadhaKrishna was decorated with flowers and diyas were lit all around the mandir. She was there in a pooja mandir for an hour or so. She looked some what nervous that day. She looked at her watch, and again starts praying. "aaj college nahi jaayenji tum", she turns back when she hears the voice from behind. It was her father, he was watching her from behind for a long time. "papa …………..woh…………..mein…………………", "ok I understood, now take this, this is for you", he hands over a watch case to her. She opens it and finds out it was wrist watch, which is gold plated and studded with stones, beautifully. Seeing this she becomes excited leaving her nervousness aside and hugs her father. "thnax papa, it's so beautiful, I really love your gift". 'ok it's already getting late, I think you should be leaving now'. Her face had suddenly changed into confusion. When it was the first day every academic year in her school days, her father would drop her and pick up her from the school. But today he was asking her to go all alone. Seeing hr pale face, he keeps his hand on her head, "see now you have passed your +2, and your going to college. If I come to your college to drop you, it doesn't look nice. You have grown big and you should know how to tackle with others by your own". She gives him a forced, indicating that she's convinced by that explanation. But somewhere deep down she was still feeling nervousness. Her father suddenly turns back, "yeh teri fees receipt hai, college jaane ke baad, id card collect karna bhoolna mat. ALL THE BEST" and walks of to his study. She keeps the leg outside, knowing where that would lead her. Her school days were fine days, she didn't have anything to worry. What ever she needed her father would bring her. She had her wonderful schooling. But this day was very different for her. She was going into a real real world entirely different to what she was used to. This is what Prachi Shah is.

He just came out the washroom, drying his hair. He cool and composed, he picks up the file that was lying on the bed, he just flips it and just throws it carelessely. Their maid had always complained about his bedroom and she stubbornly declared that she would not clean up his room here after. He was happy that no one would intrude in his world. He always kept away from his family though he respected them a lot. He hated to be dependent on others, took up a part time job to pay up tution fees and buy books and for other luxuries, though his father was rich, and was ready to give everything he wants. He moves towards his wardrobe, opens it and fidgets the shirts which lay crumpled there for sometime. He removes white shirt and his faded denim blue jeans. Throwing his towel carelessly on the sofa puts on the cologne and wears them, leaving top two buttons of shirt opened. He puts on his watch, which he bought with his earnings and sees at it proudly. He just shuffles his long, curly hair, standing in front the mirror for a second,making the front strands falling on his forehead. He holds a book I his hand and comes down, seeing everyone waiting for him silently,sitting at the breakfast table. He, without looking at everyone, he seriously starts eating his breakfast. Hearing a noise of spoon made when it hit a plate, he looks up and gives a disgusting looks towards his cousin, Pallavi, whom he thinks a unnecessary pest in the house. Pallavi was his' father's sister's daughter. After Pallavi's father's death, she and her mother were staying in their house. Though he loved his bua very much, he just hated her daughter. It was the simple reason, she always interferes in his matters which always made look like an unwanted thing in his own house. He tried many ways to get rid of his cousin, but everything backfired at him. He gives a grin at her, and hearing a voice , he turns his head towards his father. "yeh kaam sab chodkar kam se kam iss graduation se padhayi par dhyaan do"(you just leave of your job, and atleast this graduation you try to concentrate on your studies), he continued 'kaamne ki mein ho na, aur business bhi profit mein hai, tumhe kaam karne ki kya zarrorat hai, beta",(to earn I'm there, our business is running in profits, what is the need of you doing the job.), he thought his father was not still convinced with him. "baba mein kisske uupar depend nahi hona chahtha hoon,issiliye, choti choti zarroraton ke liye aapke saamne haath philana acha nahi lagtha hai mujhe."(baba I don't want to depend on others, that's why, for small small things I don't like to ask you). He thought his father would be convinced atleast this time. He was ready promise him that he wouldn't waste the years like he wasted two years writing supplementary exams of his +2. "your wish", his father stood up, keeping his hand in his pocket. He pulls out a pen case and hands over it to him saying "I think you can accept a gift from your father". Taking it he goes towards his bikle. It was brand new Pulsar's latest bike, it was a three month old bike, he had saved his earnings and bought this one. He gave a serious look at the back side of the bike. The before day some car had hit the bike, when he parked it at parking lot at the mall. He saw the car owner, but missed him in a nick of time. He kick started the bike and drove speedly in the direction of the college. This is what Milind Mishra is.

It was already 8:30, when she looked at the watch hung on the wall. From her kitchen see could see it clearly. She just finshed cleaning the last vessel, which was in the basin. She washes her hands, gets freshed up and she goes to her mother who tried to get from her bed. Her mother fell ill three days back, even after consulting the doctors, there was no improvement in her health. She goes and gives her mother the medicine. She takes blessing from her mother and starts leaving. She was brought up by mother after her father's death. She had finished her schooling with much difficulty, but passed her boards in honours. She had also obtained scholorship in the college. She thought she could manage her other expenses by finding a part time job. She prays to god in the hurry, giving instructions of the food to her mother, she rushes out. She hires an auto to reach the college as it was getting late to the college. This is what Ayesha Singhania is

The alarm that was set to 8'oclock started ringing loudly. But no one was interested to stop that one. The room is still dark and the bed seemed to be still occupied. Lazily a hand moves on to the clock and stops the alarm and it again goes into the blanket. He was startled by the loud banging on his door. Irritated by this he shouts at top of his voice "whose this morning ,morning disturbing my sleep. He got up catching his head because of hangover, due to before day's late night partying. He opened the door and leaned over it sleeping "whose this", he said sleepily. "teri ma", Niharika shouted. With this he jerks out and starts escaping her. He was caught hold by his father who had came to wake him up, after waiting for him for a long time in the living room. He was catching some bills in his other hand. "what is this?", he shoved the bills into his hands. He takes a quick glances over the bills, "yeh tho…………………………", "ha yeh tho credit cards ka bill hai"he continued after interrupting his son in the middle, "give me the explanation for these expenditures" he stood there firmly not allowing him to go in or out. "dad cool down, actually I'm getting late for college,can we discuss it in the evening." "ho……….", his father continues "your first day of your college. See I have struggled to get you the seat in this college, mind you repeat those dirty tricks again,I'll throw you out of the house." Saying both his parents leave from there. Seeing them leaving he heaves a sigh of relief, looks at the bills in his hands, throws them carelessly, leaving them scattered all around in the room. Takes a quick shower, selects a casual outfit after throwing out two dozens of his clothes from his wadrobe. Quickly gets ready, grabs his car keys and runs out in the haste. Once near the breakfast table, he picks up an apple, before they could stop him he escapes from there and runs towards his red sports car. He starts it and fleds in speed from there. This is what Neev shergill is.

The first to arrive is Milind, though he had to repair his bike. He parks it in the two wheeler parking lot and coolly goes towards the administration building. He gave a disgusting looks towards the girls who were staring at him. A green Santro stops in front of the gate. It was driven by the driver, Prachi gets out from the backside of the car. She watches the car leaving, she shifts her looks towards the college. She takes a gulp, finding a poen she approachs and asks for the directions for the administration building and starts going towards it. Ayesha just jumps from the auto even before it gets to halt. She hurriedly gives the money and impatiently snatches the change. She adjusts her dupatta and starts running towards the admistration building. The last one to enter the college was neev. He parked in the four wheeler parking, he gets out , adjusts his hair seeing his car mirror and whistling, he walks coolly towards the admistration building .

Next update:- first day of the college for four of them.

sorry for the mistakes. plz do comment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerm-g19Nirjhor105rsroopali

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 6:04am | IP Logged
nice start... love how all four r different from each other... waitin for them to meet..continue soon:)

Insomniac

Insomniac

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Hi Shravu thanks for posting this FF. So here NA and MP are college students. Their characters are so different from each other. The shy and dependent Prachi seems to be like the one in Kayamath, as does Milind - very independent and family orientated. Ayesha a caring girl and Neeve you've described as having a totally opposite  personality to Milind. I'm sure this will be an interesting journey to follow.

Thanks

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 start..
cont.sooon

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Very Interesting first update!!!!!!!!!!!!
I quite liked it. 
Are NA/MP just going to be friends or are they going to fall in love. OOho stupid question. Obvoiuslly they will

Update soon

Love
Ronald 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top