some observation frm few pics... - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
arre meine pehle bhi kaha...no thanks!!!.......oks shabs ji!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† lol

i get wot u mean...nose...lol.....hahaπŸ˜›....i thot u dintπŸ˜›.....LOL! yeh i guess i do now lol...

cos its a dark pic...i had to look carefully for the belly....lol....but i guess no one can miss it!!! he he he......wat!?😲.....u had 2 luk carefully 4 finding out his belly!?😲....mann tht was the 1st thing i saw in dis pic!.....LOL! yeh i had to look carefully....like i sed...dark pic n all that!!!...but then i noticed it...2nd thing i noticed in the pic...1st thing was the darkness....he he he

he he he.......heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜† LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

...good for u kiddo!...and yeh u cheered me up lol!.....im rele glad tht i've cheered u up kiddo!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....LOL!πŸ˜†......btw, i guess im showing too much tongue nwadayzπŸ˜›πŸ˜† good....but why are u showin me tongues these days...i dnt understand why??? lol!!!...plz explain!

=)

Hey nisa that's really funny.Thnxxx 4 sharing.
Originally posted by additi10

yeh but hair's n eyes looks like prem's hair n eyes

i agree but the nose is sooo not prem's... that gives him a dreaded look.. but neway styl cute lol

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

gr8 observation nisa
omg gr8 bellyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by S.Nisa

hi evry1!!!πŸ˜ƒhiπŸ˜ƒ

so im here wid my stupid topics agenπŸ˜ƒ.....btw, im rele bad at naming my topicsπŸ˜›dont call your topics stupid..they are so funny and nice!!

oks.....nw watch dese.......

guyz, do u thik its HC aka Prem's pic!?πŸ˜•.....i dont think soπŸ˜›......he luks lyk the real son of lallu!.....c his nose is jus lyk taklu lallu!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......mann who drew dis pic!?😲......i guess, he can draw lallu much betterπŸ˜›πŸ˜†I cant agree more..Even I felt the same ..his noseπŸ˜†

wat can u c in dis pic?........i can c a cute bellyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ah..its such a cute belly😳I havent seen such a cute belly earlierπŸ˜‰
(btw, he doesn't hv a huge bellyπŸ˜›.....its jus bcoz of the light/the way he stood up n all..yaya...he's the best!!πŸ˜‰)

& here, isn't it lukin lyk, he wants his memory back & the milaan of Premeer.......or else he'll dishoom dishoom Ekta & her gang!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so wat do u think?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Well your posts really make me laugh..Good observation NisaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks a lot 4 all of ur sweet rplies dearies!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
nice observation.... u really make me laugh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
great obsrvation NisaπŸ˜ƒ
thanks alotπŸ˜ƒ
you are the bestπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ