Remix

~*~Ashi Yuvi Love Station-9th is Hope~*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 170

rihanna89

IF-Dazzler

rihanna89

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
nitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz baby jaldi se tell me who is my seccy santa..BlushingBlushing............. Day Dreaming i want to suffocate her with my hugsDay DreamingROFL.......... i luv my seccy santa......Blushingthose 3 avis on my fav scene blushingggggggggBlushing tht farewell one siggy mind blowingggDay DreamingDay Dreaming me so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DancingDancing..............luv so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh my santaaaaaaHugmy santi devi.......LOL HugHugmuwahhhhhhhhh my seccy santa is the beshhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttWinkHug

Edited by rihanna89 - 06 January 2009 at 4:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Ashi Yuvi Love Station-9th is Hope~*~ (Page 7)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
heyyy thanks anisha!!!!!!!!! thanks so much for being my secret santa!!!
I loved all the gifts...especially the deshmurkh siggy LOL

the johnishek siggy was funny as well while the the dostana sigs were cute!!!!

thanks a lot yaar!!!

and I hope you enjoyed your xmas gifts as well

imagine....u and I were each other's santas ROFL funniest thing nappy has done!

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
^^ ohh haha u were my santa !! lolzz dats funny lolzz yehh i loved my giftss too esp. the animal one ....im already using it ..its awesum!!

xXMissSmariXx

Groupbie

xXMissSmariXx

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmo20

Originally posted by xXMissSmariXx

btww i was just wonderrin guyss... iv heard u all tlkinn about this pool scene between roberta n diegoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... buh iv never seen itCry... it soundss lyk a relli gd scene from wat iv heard from all yoohBig smileBig smileBig smile... doess any1 hav teh link to it!!! id luv too see itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thnkss xx

Pool scene!!!! Haii Smari u want to die kya???? BlushingBlushing I could literally watch this scene all day - it is one of the best DyR scenes - they are both amazing in it. BlushingBlushing Am sure u will love it hun - n just imagine how great it wld have been on AY......if only....Cry

Here's a link for the complete scene:

This girl has uploaded a lot of rebelde clips - you'll find loads of them there if u search, so if you wanna see anymore just check her channel. Wink 

Happy dying!!!!! WinkLOLLOL

do you speak Spanish btw???

OMG Diii.... u wer soo rightt... i diedd n camee bakk n aginn n it was such a cute journeyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.... DyR werr soo gdd in it.... i aboslutely HATEE.... DESPISEE SAAngryAngryAngry forr nott havin tht scene in remix... AY wudv been soo cute in ittEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awww i watchedd thiss scene 6 timess... n stilll cudvv watchedd moree... maybee all dayyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well i thoughtt... SA was gr8 for makinn remixx... buh why not put tht scene in... tht relli was one veryy bigg mistake of herrsAngry!!!

n nooo dii i dontt speakk spanishh... unfortunatelyCry

thnkss for the linkk xx

Edited by xXMissSmariXx - 06 January 2009 at 11:21am

xXMissSmariXx

Groupbie

xXMissSmariXx

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Hey guys...secret santa is postedBlushing Enjoy your gifts!BlushingBlushingBlushing And after u all use ur gifts... I am gonna use them...sorry yaar...they are just irresistible!Blushing so use jaldi jaldiBlushingLOLBlushing

And smari...if u want with english subtitle...then lemme know if by anycase u dont know spanish and wanna know what they sayingTongueEmbarrassed

Love
napssss

Oooh cant wait too see evry1s seccy santa giftss... itss soo excitinggLOL

nddd nitzz its thnkss buh its ok... its sooo adorablee in spanishh heheeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nimmo20

btww i was just wonderrin guyss... iv heard u all tlkinn about this pool scene between roberta n diegoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... buh iv never seen itCry... it soundss lyk a relli gd scene from wat iv heard from all yoohBig smileBig smileBig smile... doess any1 hav teh link to it!!! id luv too see itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thnkss xx

Pool scene!!!! Haii Smari u want to die kya???? BlushingBlushing I could literally watch this scene all day - it is one of the best DyR scenes - they are both amazing in it. BlushingBlushing Am sure u will love it hun - n just imagine how great it wld have been on AY......if only....Cry

Here's a link for the complete scene:

This girl has uploaded a lot of rebelde clips - you'll find loads of them there if u search, so if you wanna see anymore just check her channel. Wink 

Happy dying!!!!! WinkLOLLOL

do you speak Spanish btw???

OMG Diii.... u wer soo rightt... i diedd n camee bakk n aginn n it was such a cute journeyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.... DyR werr soo gdd in it.... i aboslutely HATEE.... DESPISEE SAAngryAngryAngry forr nott havin tht scene in remix... AY wudv been soo cute in ittEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awww i watchedd thiss scene 6 timess... n stilll cudvv watchedd moree... maybee all dayyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well i thoughtt... SA was gr8 for makinn remixx... buh why not put tht scene in... tht relli was one veryy bigg mistake of herrsAngry!!!

n nooo dii i dontt speakk spanishh... unfortunatelyCry

thnkss for the linkk xx

Smari you summed up how I feel every time I see this scene - it really is a beautiful journey - straight to heaven. Blushing I sometimes do watch this scene over n over for at least 2 hrs......i have even made my 2 best friends see it n written 2 v longgggggg theses to them on it. LOL It just takes my breath away every time - Roberta's love for Diego was so selfless - she would do anything for him n the way she saves him here, the pain in her eyes when she's cradling his head in her lap always get me. And the way she is fighting her feelings for him kills me every time - she is so scared of getting hurt again but her heart keeps pulling her to him and when they hug it's the most beautiful moment ever. BlushingBlushing 
SA committed an unforgiveable crime not including this scene in remix. AngryOuch She was out of her mind - AY wld have made history if they had been allowed to enact this scene.
N i agree with what u said to Nitz - listening to it in Spanish makes their scenes all the more adorable. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
oh man u guys again talking on the pool sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

trust me guy i end up hatingggggggggggggggggggg hatinggggggggggggg hating that blasted baboon SA so dammed much everytime i seeeeeeeee that scene there was no other scene of RD for which we all waited even after remix ended i mean seriously even after remix ended i still hoppppppppped i wld get to see that scene somewhere on AY though i have seen that scene on ay over and over againnnnnnnnnnnn this not showing of pool scene was the last hammer the last blow on our sentiments i really believe had Sa shown this scene na we would have alll forgiven her for two three months of barraness wid no AY track such was our obsession and desiere of this scene coz yeah u all r sooooooooooooooo right this scene would have showcased ashi's loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the hillllllllllllllt oh my god just imagine yuvi wld have been audaciously dating someone else perhaps Shyla and both of them would have gone through an emotional tussel after the whole election fiasco both standing against each other yuvi wiing coz of cheatig in which he had no hand  ashi kind of hellllllllllll hurt that he won via cheating then their joint presedancy geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their emotis wld be o a drain and then suddenly this imagine how ashi wld have feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelt seeing him lie llike that so lifeless so still so helpless oh my god her own life would have sqweezed out in that momentttttttttttttttttt just like it happened with robertaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and that kiss shit that kiss the way robby caressed diego's face oh my god every single gesture of hers spellleeeeeeeeeeed love immense isufferable loveeeeeeeeeeeee i shake everytime i imagine priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa essaying htis moment Au is right it so would have been history coz whe people like ashi display their emotions so openly its bound to be historiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic and then yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just imagining yuvi's intensity in this sene kills meeeeeeeeeeeeeee just imagine a drunk yuvi opening the pages of his heart to herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just imagine ashi wld be trying hard to avoid hugging him she wld tyr to mve awya but he wld sotp her not only by his hads but by his eyesssssssss his soul penetrating gazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee his words Ashi Ashi Ashiiiiiiiiiii//{said exactly like diego says roberta roberta roberta oh my goooooooooood} oh my god i dunnno man i have imagined this scene a million times on AY and this is itll date my utmoooooooooooooooost favorite scene of RD utmost se bhi utmost just seeing htis scene makes me fall in love with ahsi yuvi all over againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and in the background este corzona playssssssssssssssssss oh my god do u all know thats RD's version of love stationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn just imagine the soft slow whistle tune wld be flowing on ay throught his momennnnnnnnnnnnnnt shit shit shit i so hate SA for this hate her ot bitsssssss

and yeah Smair u r right its definatly a journey a hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beautyful journey which makes me fele so proude of the word loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as Anu said roberta/ashi would have done absolutely anythinggggggggggggggggggggggg for diego/yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii without any expectaitons any hope any condiitonsssssss selflesssssssssssssssssssssss love at its best

and Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u better share the two thesis u wrote on this scene wid alll of us we can go on discussing this scene over and over againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

this scene so deserves a siggggggggggggggggggggggggggggy for all of us an eternal siggyyyyyyyyyyyyy and i wld so love an ay cum rd sigggggggggggg on it

this is perhaps the paramount reason of os much hatered for otherleads in remix and for S as it was the very last straw for breakig ay fans ka entire trust shattering all our dreams and hopesAAngrywould never forgiveeeeeeeee her for this...but u know what Sa u still weren't able to crush our vission of ay in this scene we got their vissio in their ow counterpaaaaaaaaaaaaart Roberta-Diegooooo

sish i so want a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig of rd pics formt his scene and some matching kind of ay picssssssssss wid the text "my salvation". or "my salvame" written on it...oh my gooooooooood....droolinggggggggg...day dreaminggggggggggggggg..."tw"Wink

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Smriti Di, you've summed everything up so beautifully......your words actually have brought tears to my eyes.
Arghhh if i could strangle SA believe me i wld........the woman was clearly insane missing such an amazing scene out. I mean what was she thinking? this is one of THE defining moments of RD's relationship na and it should have been for AY too. I mean for goodness sake it's such an important scene - Diego/Yuvi finally sees that Roberta/Ashi still loves him as much as ever - that moment when he opens his eyes n sees her staring down at him - you said it before i think di, it's like a vision of eternity - seeing the girl he loves sitting there before him, tears in her eyes at his condition and realising that she still loves him, that the whole election thing, her standing against him wasn't her going against him. It's such a crucial moment!!!! N I can just picture how Yuvi wld look at Ashi - his eyes slightly glazed, that momentary confusion in his expression as he gains consciousness again - and then how his face would just suddenly be filled with that glow of love as he sees his vision of salvation and knows that she saved him. Omg it wld have been so magical - just imagining it is giving me gooses - can't you feel the intensity of that moment only by imagining it on AY - just think how awesome it wld have been in reality.
N then afterwards when he wld open his soul to her - i mean, come on, this was sooooo important!!!! The only person Diego/Yuvi could ever share his deepest darkest fears n feelings with was Roberta/Ashi n this scene shows it soooo perfectly. I mean how often does Diego/Yuvi actually say what's in his heart? Not very often na - but in this scene he just pours his heart out to her n it's such a special moment btwn them n i still fume whenever i think that SA denied AY this chance!!!! N the hugggggggg - omg, i go into a fit of shivers all over whenever Diego pulls Roberta into his arms. The way she struggles against her feelings really tugs at my heartstrings - she was sooo frightened of the magnitude of her love for him n of being hurt again but when he puts his arms about her, when she feels his breath on her face n sees his soul reflected in his eyes she can't fight it anymore. N the way those tears of mixed anguish and relief shimmer in her eyes always kills me - it was such an intense moment n I know, i know that Raj-Priya would have re-created the emotional intensity of midnight picnic all over again - they wld have taken the show to a new level with the way they wld display AY's emotions - Raj wld show perfectly the inner pain of Yuvi at thinking he has lost everything good in his life, esp his salvation, his Ashi; n Priya, man i can picture her expression as Ashi hugs Yuvi n i know there wld have been soooo much of love n pain in her eyes that we all wld have been choked.
And omg, Di, the way Diego says 'Roberta, Roberta, Roberta' always leaves me in shivers BlushingBlushingBlushing Just hearing how Yuvi wld say 'Ashi, Ashi, Ashi' n imagining that agony in his tone, the longing and despair, the need to have her in his life, to save him from himself - omg it wld have been so beautiful.

N i tell u another scene that always makes me mad is the one where Diego kidnaps Roberta n then they handcuff themselves to one another - why didn't they do that on AY??? It wld have been soooo beautiful a scene, so touching n such a symbolic moment of their love for each other. Damn SA for cutting all these important moments......she needs her head examined, that's all I can say.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top