Remix
Remix

India-Forums

~*~Ashi Yuvi Love Station-9th is Hope~*~ (Page 5)

xXMissSmariXx Groupbie
xXMissSmariXx
xXMissSmariXx

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Wowww shelly thosee siggs are fab!!! ther relli just gawwjuss... relli luvv themm...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

xx

adchk Groupbie
adchk
adchk

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
sorry i meant to address both smriti and nappy with the main page.it looks gorgeous and i see more graphics with added glitters, everything looks beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and just finished reading once upon a christmas by anu.am loving it truly and completelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed am on to second one now,would read the whole soon.Smile ay calendars are great and the theme itself for the new ashi yuvi station justifies well and suits the most.its hope that sustains our life.may AY magic lasts forever and everEmbarrassed
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adchk

sorry i meant to address both smriti and nappy with the main page.it looks gorgeous and i see more graphics with added glitters, everything looks beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and just finished reading once upon a christmas by anu.am loving it truly and completelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed am on to second one now,would read the whole soon.Smile ay calendars are great and the theme itself for the new ashi yuvi station justifies well and suits the most.its hope that sustains our life.may AY magic lasts forever and everEmbarrassed

Firstlyyyyyyyyyyy happy new year adHug seeing you after ages...actually after ages!! Where have you beennnnnn? Its soo good to see you back!Hug you should probably take a new year resolution that you will never vanish from RF now!LOL Missed yaa and your ficcyyyyyy...OMG!! Are you even planning to continueeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?!!?! YOU BETTER CONTINUE IT AD!! I AM SERIOUS!! I have been waiting for ages for u to continue it and u just vanish without saying anything...please continue it re... I am in hyperly AY fic mood...which means all I want to do is read AY fics (atleast b4 my skool starts) continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the ficccccccccccccc... and also side pe write AY shotBlushing Seriously I am in hyperly AY mood right nowwwwwwwwww...continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttt and writeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a shottttttttttttttttttttttt tooooooooooooooo!!

And ofcourse...welcome back! Hug dare u vanish again w/o saying!! [-(

PS: Guys where is sidoo?!?! She hasn't appeared since agesssssssssssssssssssssss either!!Shocked
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

Hey everyone sorry for being so inactive in the forum......too busy re.....neways I am making this post for all the upcoming birthdays that smriti mentioned.....unfortunately I couldnt request individual gifts for all u guys.....so well here is a combined birthday gift for all of u....sorry for being so lazy but plz forgive me this time.....hope u guys like itEmbarrassed

OMG! This is such gorgeoussssssss siggieeeeeeeeeee ashiiiiiiiiiiii....Day Dreaming lucky rims, sidoo and gunnnnnnnnn! I can't wear ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt[:((][:((] Ashiiiiiiiiiii how can u be soooooooooo meannnnnnnnnn?!?!?!?! I mean unke liye aur ek siggie request kar letiiiiiiiiii..yeh free to use rakhni thi naaaaaaa[:((][:((][:((] woh baat alag hain i dont have space in my dabba abhi...lekin jab space hota than i would have used it naa[:((][:((][:((] NOT FAIR...but koi gal nahi... meri dabbe mein nahi toh meri teen pagal friends ke dabbe mein...neways all my friends ka dabba is my dabba onlyBlushingLOL cho nooooooo problemmmmBlushing But the siggie rockssssssssssss!! ITS JUSTDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Xmas and new-year ishBlushingBlushingBlushing and i love the text tooBlushingBlushingBlushing yeeeeeeeeeeeeee me loves my ashi-yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiii and me loves you allllllllll toooooooooooHugHug

PS: Ashi wish ur mom-dad belated happy marriage anniversary for me too!Embarrassed
xXMissSmariXx Groupbie
xXMissSmariXx
xXMissSmariXx

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Hey everyone sorry for being so inactive in the forum......too busy re.....neways I am making this post for all the upcoming birthdays that smriti mentioned.....unfortunately I couldnt request individual gifts for all u guys.....so well here is a combined birthday gift for all of u....sorry for being so lazy but plz forgive me this time.....hope u guys like itEmbarrassed

Hiii Ashitaa!!! Glad to see you here afterr agezzz!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
nd.... THE SIG IS JUSTT STUNNIN!!!Embarrassed actually teh rock concert only just happenedd here n OMG iv just had rock concert fever since thennLOLLOL... it wass sooo gdd... i luvedd AY doing the birdy dancee... theyy look soo cute naEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ashiii thee siggy is relli fabb... just gawwjusss... i HOPE its ok for mee to use as my bdayy is on jan 30!!!EmbarrassedBig smileLOL RELLI LOVE IT!!!

Smari xx

Edited by xXMissSmariXx - 04 January 2009 at 8:39am
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 05 January 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
thanku everyone fr liking the sigsHugthanks a lotHugnow m so w8in fr seccy santa[lol]
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 05 January 2009 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritisashi

Heyyyyy RaeeeeeeeeeeeHugyou are just chooooooooooooooooooooo chooo chweet mannnnnnnnnHug. I must admit i was apprehensive before aproaching you coz i hadn't interactd with you much and i had no idea how you would take me asking you to do so many of my requeshts...but i was so like yearninggggg to have some of your special creations for this helll special heaven of oursssssss...BlushingBlushingBlushing...coz oh well just one siiiiiiiiiiig by you made me your deewanaaaaaaaaaa...kitny pyaari siggys banaty hai tuuuuuu..BlushingBlushing....they have a soullllllll of their ownnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Blushing.....and the way u responded tooo me strengthened my belief that an artist's artefects actually reflect their inner selffffff...your siggys r so powerful so so sooooooooooooooooooo awestrucking becoz u yourself are such a gemmmmmmmmmmHug..thanx Raeeeeeeee for instantly agleeing to help me and gooooooooooooosh the siggys u made are just OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD....Blushing...i sitll remember my first reaction when i saw themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i had gone nutterrrrrrrrrrrrr totally nutter an since that day i was just dyinggggggg to use them dying dyinggg dyinggggggggggggBlushingBlushing..........we wouldddd cherishhhhhhhhhhhh the sigs forever FOREVERRRRRRR raeeeee...BlushingHugHug...thankoooooooooooooooo tons and tons and tons and tonssssssss for all the hard work u expended on themmmmmmHugHug....you roooooooooock and am happy i got to know you via thisBig smileHugHug......beware huuuuuuuuuun coz me so not gonaa let you go nowLOLBlushing..once i end up liking somehting from my heart its impossible to seperate me from it...and not just am in loveee with your sigs but i am liking u too more and more after eveyr interactionBig smileHug...wish you all the very best in every walk of your life Raee and once again thankoooooooHugHug

Wow I knew this is big coz by ur earlier posts i had the idea but i must say its not only big but huge.....its just awesum on u guys part to put it up all together in this splendid way........all of u guys r soooo amazing...ur AYLS club is a sure wondefrul thing n by reading thru ur posts its just grt.....such amazing thoughts..i am really touched smriti..n now its my turn to say thnxxx 4 giving me the honour to contribute sumthing from my part....thnx a lot for tht.....and ofcourse i hav to mention it now tht i know u more tht i am really glad tht we met.......I really treasure ur friendship smriti.......i do EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thnk u sooooo much,
HugLuv RaeeHug

rihanna89 IF-Dazzler
rihanna89
rihanna89

Posted: 05 January 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged

oh man wht a cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee siggieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ashitaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....BlushingBlushingBlushing........... n the txttttttttttttttt...Blushing...........superb.Thumbs Up..............amazing i loved it.......Hug.........totally Big smilewill use it really soon..............WinkBig smile thank you much for such a lovely gift...........HugHugHug..........luv uuuuuuuuu... take care..........Hug

Go to top