Remix

~*~Ashi Yuvi Love Station-9th is Hope~*~ (Page 169)

Post Reply New Post

Page 169 of 170

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me lovessssssssssssssssssssssssss u tereko pata haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii apni priya aka Priya Wal replied on India -Forumsssss yesterday omg omg i stilll cant belive this it was cho chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
aur sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dunt worry abt u not being able to call me i wld calll u soooonnnnnnnn u na bus be a goood wala baby meri wali acchi si chaku ban and stop being cho depressed come on priyaaaaaaa be strong be youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there wld be hundreds of people who wld give anything to steal your essance but u have to beat them alll and save your essance coz thats your real strength let the world go to hellllllllllllllllllllllllll just do wat u want to do priya u know hamari ashi says na "follow ur heart" kjab pata nahi kya kare kya nahi sirf eyes band kar and hear your dil ka awaaz believe me it wld rarely ever take u to the wrong path aur doosron ke liye doosron ki vajay se stop torturing ursellllllllllllllf u r special the way u r u dnt need to change to get people to accept u and those who want u to change for them then they arnt ur true friendssssss aur jo true friends na ho unke baare main soch ke why should we waste time huh? i know hostel life isnt easy there r many many moments where u feel u r bloody all alone in this big big big world everything and everyone feels like hes standing out there to get to u but priya u have your biggest strength and support and thats is yoursellllllllllllllf u are not alone u have yourself make urself ur besht friend and fir u also have this belief na ki we all r wid u?? hum hamesha tere saaath honge priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hamesha make this feeling your strength and fir dekhna u wld feel faith coming back to u me lovesssssssssssssssssssssssssss u meri priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tu jaisy bhi hai perfect haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii real haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me cho proude of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and me michingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg u like helllllllllllllllll just forget everything and study hard for ur sem exams make me more proudeeeeeeeeeeeee love u love u loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee u loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee u and i wld ask naps to change your siggys toniiiiiiiight we wld put the besht sigggys in your dabba the beshtest everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me lovessssssssssssssssssssssss u chakudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ps.........Naps shelly only allowd till page 170 kuch karrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kumbhkarni lazy bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get to work aaj shellly is gonaa send u a howlllerrrrrrrrr

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 28 July 2009 at 2:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirky-aditi-uvcraziestfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Ashi Yuvi Love Station-9th is Hope~*~ (Page 169)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Ipchiiiiiiiiii!!HugHugHug I've been wondering why am i not seeing you around...was gonna PM you but i guess u might now have even replied to that if u hadn't come!Embarrassed Its soo cute that you are enjoying with your parents!HugHug You enjoy and i'm sure you'll catch up with remix in one day only coz the recent scenes are justDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming You'll get tempted to watch next episode w/ end of each episode!Embarrassed

U r soooo right Naps!Hug....once I'll get down to see them....I am sure I won't have the patience to watch them araam se....I will see them back to back only! Soo looking forward to watch them...I guess I will sneak some time out soon for watching AY...waise bhi MJHT and MN BORE me now a days...so dunno whats going on that front *rolls eyes*...LOL!
So how have you been whats up for you these days.....how about your summer school...it must be nearing end by now na...coool!And your physics classes??

@ Priya: Thanks so much for the wishes Priya Smile...Good luck for your examsThumbs Up!

Edited by Ipshitaa - 28 July 2009 at 1:21pm

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@ Smriti: Thanks yaar Hug....Love you too Hug! I am enjoying sooo much already....and I am perfectly healthy now...*hugs* ..now toh I really want to see some AY scenes....I am soo lagging behind!!Yesss... thats like THE perfect B'day gift for me....haan they had my B'day in mind while planning to visit me.

I know yaar I so agree...more than the trio scenes I especially loved Malfoy....all silent and reserved while everyone else was busy in romance lol ...I loved the sequence of harry's spell on him in the washroom where Snape rescues him later on! yeah Ron-Hr were awesome...especially when R calls Hr's name while unconscious...lol...and when Hr helps R during Quidditch...also when it FINALLY occurs to R that Hr's skin was beautiful...lol....cuuuuute.But yaar didn't like the fact that Hr kept to herself moaning about R all the time....she could've tried to help Harry out side by side...also Hagrid was a bit less in this one...missed him!And you're right Harry-Ginny track was so poorly developed...couldn't feel anything other than harry's attraction towards her (which btw was hilarious)...and whats with Ginny??LOL she was tending to his shoe lace just before the pointless scene in the fields...lol.Also, I really liked the way that girl is cursed in the first half and the way DE were shown...it was done so nicely...but the follow up wasn't as good.I agree with you that the climax wasn't as good ...Dumbledore's killing sounded a bit random to me...and just couldn't feel Dumbledore's loss...it looked so superficial...maybe I expected too much since I haven't read the book...and the cave scene was thrilling no doubt but it left me crave for more....LOL!
Yeah..me too loooved OOTP...and its climax...just too good.Oh...so R-Hr kiss in the middle of a battle....that sounds soo good...lol...I haven't read all HP series so didn't know about that...!But there's some serious chemistry between R-Hr....onscreen and offscreen...LOL!
Oh POA....I just LOVE that one....one of the best HP films...so many plots and mysteries interwoven so beautifully...might have watched it like 10 times now.....awesome!

Edited by Ipshitaa - 28 July 2009 at 3:23pm

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Guys Jaipur's Rajmata Maharani Gayatri Devi passed away today am feeling so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Its like end of an eraaaaaa She was such a stallworth of a womanand u know i toh have done my schooling from MGD ie Maharani Gayatri Devil Skl of Jaipur it was the first girls skl ever set up in the country guess it came in 1924 or so and she was d one who made it possible and since then its ranked amongst THE best skls of the country i toh have seen her met her talked to her personally during skl days also have a framed photo of she tiying me my skl se graduating wala batch She seriously was a gemmmmmmmmm and u know she was so so tall in real life unki size ki sares milty nahi thi she had to get them tailor made but wat a personality ellegance and grace personifieeeeed and so so humbleeee and so beautyful strikingly beautyful Have read her biography called Princess Remembers u should see her potraits in that book u wld be dumbfounded at her sheer beauty i guess she was even rated amongst the most beautyful women of the world or so Well i hope she rests in peace wld always respect her maybe wld go to my skl tom too to pay homage the sad part is hamare skl ka birthday coming on 12th aug dunt think there wld be celbraitons this yr But her legend wld continue to reep Jaipur's soil

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Guys Jaipur's Rajmata Maharani Gayatri Devi passed away today am feeling so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Its like end of an eraaaaaa She was such a stallworth of a womanand u know i toh have done my schooling from MGD ie Maharani Gayatri Devil Skl of Jaipur it was the first girls skl ever set up in the country guess it came in 1924 or so and she was d one who made it possible and since then its ranked amongst THE best skls of the country i toh have seen her met her talked to her personally during skl days also have a framed photo of she tiying me my skl se graduating wala batch She seriously was a gemmmmmmmmm and u know she was so so tall in real life unki size ki sares milty nahi thi she had to get them tailor made but wat a personality ellegance and grace personifieeeeed and so so humbleeee and so beautyful strikingly beautyful Have read her biography called Princess Remembers u should see her potraits in that book u wld be dumbfounded at her sheer beauty i guess she was even rated amongst the most beautyful women of the world or so Well i hope she rests in peace wld always respect her maybe wld go to my skl tom too to pay homage the sad part is hamare skl ka birthday coming on 12th aug dunt think there wld be celbraitons this yr But her legend wld continue to reep Jaipur's soil

Oh....I had heard of her...I didn't know this had happened!!Ouch May she rest in peaceSmile

But feel sad all you want...she deserves it......Smile I think I remember her in one article about some film being made on her...

Mourn her passing....yet feel glad that she's now in God's loving arms!Smile

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i know halsh she deserved it she had had a real long life full of struggles and she fought for spreading goodness reducsing miseries i think she accomplished all she possibily could in a lifetime and noow hopefully shes found serenity

ps..halshu shebbs write a hawlller to dahling napppy na our kreacher really needs a god thrahsing doze to make her move her lazy butt and get her to start working on ayls 10 "scratching my hair on nappy's lazynesss"

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Awww smriti thats sad.....have heard abt her too......I was too small when I visited Jaipur so dont remember much.....but is her palace by any chance open for visitors...if it is then I think i did visit it.

anways may her soul rest in peace

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@ Smriti..thats indeed a sad news...I too have heard a lot about her and her philanthropies...she was counted as 7th or 10th amongst the most beautiful women in the world.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top