Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

my lil  contribution i was feeling wayyy to bad dat i cudnt do nething so dis lil thing
enjoy
free to use
sorry deyr a lil late ;)

Wowww Shelly these sigs are soooooo lovely!!!! They look stunning, esp with the effects and colourisation!!! Totally perfect for our new home and really in sync with the theme of hope i think. 👏 They are so dreamy, just love them. 😳😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

Hey everyone sorry for being so inactive in the forum......too busy re.....neways I am making this post for all the upcoming birthdays that smriti mentioned.....unfortunately I couldnt request individual gifts for all u guys.....so well here is a combined birthday gift for all of u....sorry for being so lazy but plz forgive me this time.....hope u guys like it😳

Hey Ashita, you sure know how to request killer sigs!!!!! 😆 Am still having rock concert fever after seeing it again this week and seeing your siggy is making me fall in love with it all over again. 😳😳 Love the text you chose for the siggy - it fits so well with the pics, as if it were made for them. 👏👏 Am sure everyone who has a b'day coming up soon is gonna love this gift from you to pieces. It's truly gorgeous. 😳😳

xXMissSmariXx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wowww shelly thosee siggs are fab!!! ther relli just gawwjuss... relli luvv themm...😳😳

xx

adchk thumbnail
sorry i meant to address both smriti and nappy with the main page.it looks gorgeous and i see more graphics with added glitters, everything looks beautiful😳😳😳 and just finished reading once upon a christmas by anu.am loving it truly and completely😳😳😳 am on to second one now,would read the whole soon.😊 ay calendars are great and the theme itself for the new ashi yuvi station justifies well and suits the most.its hope that sustains our life.may AY magic lasts forever and ever😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adchk

sorry i meant to address both smriti and nappy with the main page.it looks gorgeous and i see more graphics with added glitters, everything looks beautiful😳😳😳 and just finished reading once upon a christmas by anu.am loving it truly and completely😳😳😳 am on to second one now,would read the whole soon.😊 ay calendars are great and the theme itself for the new ashi yuvi station justifies well and suits the most.its hope that sustains our life.may AY magic lasts forever and ever😳

Firstlyyyyyyyyyyy happy new year ad🤗 seeing you after ages...actually after ages!! Where have you beennnnnn? Its soo good to see you back!🤗 you should probably take a new year resolution that you will never vanish from RF now!😆 Missed yaa and your ficcyyyyyy...OMG!! Are you even planning to continueeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?!!?! YOU BETTER CONTINUE IT AD!! I AM SERIOUS!! I have been waiting for ages for u to continue it and u just vanish without saying anything...please continue it re... I am in hyperly AY fic mood...which means all I want to do is read AY fics (atleast b4 my skool starts) continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the ficccccccccccccc... and also side pe write AY shot☺️ Seriously I am in hyperly AY mood right nowwwwwwwwww...continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttt and writeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a shottttttttttttttttttttttt tooooooooooooooo!!

And ofcourse...welcome back! 🤗 dare u vanish again w/o saying!! [-(

PS: Guys where is sidoo?!?! She hasn't appeared since agesssssssssssssssssssssss either!!😲
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey everyone sorry for being so inactive in the forum......too busy re.....neways I am making this post for all the upcoming birthdays that smriti mentioned.....unfortunately I couldnt request individual gifts for all u guys.....so well here is a combined birthday gift for all of u....sorry for being so lazy but plz forgive me this time.....hope u guys like it😳

OMG! This is such gorgeoussssssss siggieeeeeeeeeee ashiiiiiiiiiiii....😍 lucky rims, sidoo and gunnnnnnnnn! I can't wear ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt[:((][:((] Ashiiiiiiiiiii how can u be soooooooooo meannnnnnnnnn?!?!?!?! I mean unke liye aur ek siggie request kar letiiiiiiiiii..yeh free to use rakhni thi naaaaaaa[:((][:((][:((] woh baat alag hain i dont have space in my dabba abhi...lekin jab space hota than i would have used it naa[:((][:((][:((] NOT FAIR...but koi gal nahi... meri dabbe mein nahi toh meri teen pagal friends ke dabbe mein...neways all my friends ka dabba is my dabba only☺️😆 cho nooooooo problemmmm☺️ But the siggie rockssssssssssss!! ITS JUST😍😍😍 Xmas and new-year ish☺️☺️☺️ and i love the text too☺️☺️☺️ yeeeeeeeeeeeeee me loves my ashi-yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiii and me loves you allllllllll tooooooooooo🤗🤗

PS: Ashi wish ur mom-dad belated happy marriage anniversary for me too!😳
xXMissSmariXx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hiii Ashitaa!!! Glad to see you here afterr agezzz!!!😳😳
nd.... THE SIG IS JUSTT STUNNIN!!!😳 actually teh rock concert only just happenedd here n OMG iv just had rock concert fever since thenn😆😆... it wass sooo gdd... i luvedd AY doing the birdy dancee... theyy look soo cute na😳😳
Ashiii thee siggy is relli fabb... just gawwjusss... i HOPE its ok for mee to use as my bdayy is on jan 30!!!😳😃😆 RELLI LOVE IT!!!

Smari xx
Edited by xXMissSmariXx - 15 years ago
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku everyone fr liking the sigs🤗thanks a lot🤗now m so w8in fr seccy santa[lol]
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smritisashi

Heyyyyy Raeeeeeeeeeee🤗you are just chooooooooooooooooooooo chooo chweet mannnnnnnnn🤗. I must admit i was apprehensive before aproaching you coz i hadn't interactd with you much and i had no idea how you would take me asking you to do so many of my requeshts...but i was so like yearninggggg to have some of your special creations for this helll special heaven of oursssssss...☺️☺️☺️...coz oh well just one siiiiiiiiiiig by you made me your deewanaaaaaaaaaa...kitny pyaari siggys banaty hai tuuuuuu..☺️☺️....they have a soullllllll of their ownnnnnnnnnnnnnn...☺️.....and the way u responded tooo me strengthened my belief that an artist's artefects actually reflect their inner selffffff...your siggys r so powerful so so sooooooooooooooooooo awestrucking becoz u yourself are such a gemmmmmmmmmm🤗..thanx Raeeeeeeee for instantly agleeing to help me and gooooooooooooosh the siggys u made are just OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD....☺️...i sitll remember my first reaction when i saw themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i had gone nutterrrrrrrrrrrrr totally nutter an since that day i was just dyinggggggg to use them dying dyinggg dyingggggggggggg☺️☺️..........we wouldddd cherishhhhhhhhhhhh the sigs forever FOREVERRRRRRR raeeeee...☺️🤗🤗...thankoooooooooooooooo tons and tons and tons and tonssssssss for all the hard work u expended on themmmmmm🤗🤗....you roooooooooock and am happy i got to know you via this😃🤗🤗......beware huuuuuuuuuun coz me so not gonaa let you go now😆☺️..once i end up liking somehting from my heart its impossible to seperate me from it...and not just am in loveee with your sigs but i am liking u too more and more after eveyr interaction😃🤗...wish you all the very best in every walk of your life Raee and once again thankooooooo🤗🤗

Wow I knew this is big coz by ur earlier posts i had the idea but i must say its not only big but huge.....its just awesum on u guys part to put it up all together in this splendid way........all of u guys r soooo amazing...ur AYLS club is a sure wondefrul thing n by reading thru ur posts its just grt.....such amazing thoughts..i am really touched smriti..n now its my turn to say thnxxx 4 giving me the honour to contribute sumthing from my part....thnx a lot for tht.....and ofcourse i hav to mention it now tht i know u more tht i am really glad tht we met.......I really treasure ur friendship smriti.......i do 😳😳
thnk u sooooo much,
🤗Luv Raee🤗

rihanna89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh man wht a cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee siggieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ashitaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....☺️☺️☺️........... n the txttttttttttttttt...☺️...........superb.👍🏼..............amazing i loved it.......🤗.........totally 😃will use it really soon..............😉😃 thank you much for such a lovely gift...........🤗🤗🤗..........luv uuuuuuuuu... take care..........🤗