Kyunki Relapse

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
So for ages we've been glued to our favorite tele serial and its tragic and abrupt end had left us all with that very noglastic feeling...

I guess my state would be diagnosed as: Kyunki Denial

I still "pretend" that Kyunki is going on and Tulsi is fighting one ridiculous battle or the other, even though I know its done, I still wonder what the storyplot would be today if it were to still go on...

I miss the year 2006 &2007 as for me were my favorite tracks appeared and it had the very essence of Kyunki 'magic'...

well, now all is gone and lost, and I guess after many heartbreaks this past year [2008] Pulkit's exit and end of the mega serial Kyunki, and along with other serial heartbreaks...I guess this is a sign for me to move on...
This is a hard path to go by, but looking at the oh so very active forum of Kyunki today, I just have to wonder how did everyone get over Kyunki so easily... or am I being just butt stubborn??

Seriously what happened to the notorious fights of Tanya vs KN or Tulsi vs Mandy or LKT vs EKT or anything else in that matter...?? They died down faster than the show didConfused

Did everyone bid alvida so fast and bounce?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RafzBeyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kyunki Relapse" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gurjotvirk

Groupbie

gurjotvirk

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
NO I MISS IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! i hope it starts up again....

vid_hurry

vid_hurry

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I cannot forget it so easily as it is still going on in my country and according to my estimations i got about a little less than 2 years to watch it

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I just wish to seee the magical moments from 2006 - jan 2008..........or else....since jan 15....this show was dead for me....

zszs

Groupbie

zszs

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i don't understand. How can it just end like that???

angel00

Goldie

angel00

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
i love kyunki nd i miss it tooooo much :(
i really hope it comes back
& thanks for putting up this post, it brings back good memoris bout us "discussing" bout kyunki (:

-kiran <3

thilinibh

thilinibh

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I'm still waiting for it to restart. I'm logging into the website everyday to see whether there is any good news. Anyway hope it will be back

Post Reply New Post

Go to top