Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Kuku...I loved this story...it was so cute.  Littel Prachi is super smart...huh...Knows a Great thing when she see its....already decided to marry Milind!!!  Milsi so cute as the Big 11 year old MAN.  I loved it.  Please continue!!
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: (**sia**)

🤣 Milind and Prachi...kya hoga inn dono ka...i am just lovin the nanna munna bacchaas🤗...shoo cute re... hehehehe they will grow up soon.. though Prachi will remain a little childish😛
ok wen Milind told he's a 'big man' i really tote that he is THAT big🤣 and i was like hailaa...milind is so big and prachi is so small, how are they ever gonna be of a match😲....lol...but he is 11 and she is 5...wow wat a start.😍 hahahahaha Milind considers himself to be a BIIIIIIIIIG man😆..already milind is finding her bootiful and she has started weaving dreams too..aww hehehe yeah.. they r destined to be together! only thing Prachi realizes it waaaaaaaaay be4 Milsi😛
i just loved the way milind kept fulfilln her every need though it is for a single baloon...hope he keeps it that way thruout hehehehe yeah he will😳😳😳
alaap comes like a great bro... Alaap is one sweetheart in this.. i just tend to make Alaap a very sweet brother..don't know why?😕😳
cant wait for the next one😃...continue soon🤗 will update it soon hun🤗

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_me14

Kuku- Just 1 word for this... CUUUUTTTEEEEE!! awww thank you😃

OMG, this was so so sweet! A 5 year old Prachi and an 11 year old Milind...! It was so so sweet! Innocent, childish, yet profound- it was a wonderful update! omg... thank you so much hun😃😃Im sure this FF will rock! i hope i can keep it up to ur expectations😃😃

Thanks for starting a new one!! *hugs*

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow kuku gr8 part just loved it thank you Jyothi😃 cont soon will update it soon😛

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Kuku...I loved this story...it was so cute. thank you so much Nargis😛 Littel Prachi is super smart...huh...Knows a Great thing when she see its....already decided to marry Milind!!!  hahahaha yeah she seems to be super smart... u will see how smart she will be once the story starts😉😆Milsi so cute as the Big 11 year old MAN. hahahahahaha yeah he is a BIG MAAN!😆😆 tht is why i mentioned in the intro tht he grew up too fast, and she never grew up... so u can imagine how these two will be once they grow up😳 I loved it. i am so glad u loved it hun..thank you😃 Please continue!! will update it soon😊

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey kuku
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful! I enjoyed every bit of it, can't wait for the rest. You do have a talent for writing about kids and their simple, pure emotions and thoughts. I loved Puppy Love. 😊 And I loved the whole baloon dilemma. 😊
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear she's found a groom the most handsome dashing man on the planet at age five this is too unfair. I loved the entire thing from start to finish.... really liked mama's boy Alaap....
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey kuku

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thank you so much janu..will update this soon😃
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackcurrant

Wonderful! I enjoyed every bit of it, can't wait for the rest. thank you so much Pam, so glad u enjoyed it so much😃 You do have a talent for writing about kids and their simple, pure emotions and thoughts. omg thank you so much.. actually writin abt kids freaks me out the most than writin the leads parts... i get worried if i go overboard with their conversations and reactions😳.. so glad u like the way i write on kids😛 I loved Puppy Love. 😊 And I loved the whole baloon dilemma. 😊 so glad u loved puppy love and the balloon parts.. hope u will like the rest of the fanfic too😛😛