Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Kuku :)
Prachi is only 5 years old, but she is already thinking of marriage..aaj kal ke bache are so fast!! 😆 Alaap comes across as a lovely brother and Milind ka kya kehna, he a sweetoo going out of his way to help Prachi..lol. Now he will be the butt of his friend jokes..haha.

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u kuku for the wonderful ff reading this I feel like dancing now😉.It was so cute reading the convo between chotu milind choti prachi, love uuuuuuuuu for doing this😊
Mi*chi* thumbnail

5 year old Prachi has already made up her mind who is going to be her life partner.Hope her wish will come true.

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 Milind and Prachi...kya hoga inn dono ka...i am just lovin the nanna munna bacchaas🤗...shoo cute re...
ok wen Milind told he's a 'big man' i really tote that he is THAT big🤣 and i was like hailaa...milind is so big and prachi is so small, how are they ever gonna be of a match😲....lol...but he is 11 and she is 5...wow wat a start.😍..already milind is finding her bootiful and she has started weaving dreams too..aww
i just loved the way milind kept fulfilln her every need though it is for a single baloon...hope he keeps it that way thruout
alaap comes like a great bro...
cant wait for the next one😃...continue soon🤗
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Kuku- Just 1 word for this... CUUUUTTTEEEEE!!

OMG, this was so so sweet! A 5 year old Prachi and an 11 year old Milind...! It was so so sweet! Innocent, childish, yet profound- it was a wonderful update! Im sure this FF will rock!

Thanks for starting a new one!! *hugs*
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow kuku gr8 part just loved it cont soon
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Thanks Kuku :) and thanx to you Yas😛!

Prachi is only 5 years old yup!, but she is already thinking of marriage yeah! it's all 'coz of PL talkin abt she not findin a hubby.. actually got tht from a book i read hehehe😆..though unlike Prachi tht heroine doesn't grow up thinkin of the hero😆..aaj kal ke bache are so fast!! 😆 seriously yaar they r really so fast! my small cousin brothers and all started dating in grade 1 and i was like this😕😆😆Alaap comes across as a lovely brother yeah Alaap is a very sweet brother.. but he won't be there much in the story😊and Milind ka kya kehna, he a sweetoo going out of his way to help Prachi yeah.. he is a sweetheart in this😊..lol. Now he will be the butt of his friend jokes..haha.hehehe he will.. though only among his chawl friends😊!

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: y_tanuja

Thank u kuku for the wonderful ff reading this I feel like dancing now😉 hahahaha thank you so much tanuja😃😃😃.It was so cute reading the convo between chotu milind choti prachi, love uuuuuuuuu for doing this😊 hehehhe there is more to come.. there will be two more parts with chotu milind and choti prachi.. hope u like it😛

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mi*chi*

5 year old Prachi has already made up her mind who is going to be her life partner ahahaha yeah! she is very fast!😆.Hope her wish will come true.it will hun😃