Fan Fictions

Silly Girly Narrations...by Riddhima Gupta..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Hey guys....HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!

I started writing this randomly last night, and then it got pretty long and i thought i should share it with you guys...,its how I perceive Armaan's character, but its written by Riddhima's point of view. A lot of the things mentioned may not be shown in the drama, but its basically her feelings n all. I may not have written any ff as a New Year gift, but this goes out as a token to every one of you...thanks for being such awesome readers guys....have fun reading this!!

Its New Year's night....its 3 in the morning and i cant sleep. Well, you really can't blame me for that because the object of my affections at the moment has been quite adamant at keeping me awake all night by texting me every other second. I have told him for the 15th time to go to sleep just now, and yet again....see, here it is, 1 new message, again!! Armaan na, i tell you, meri kabhi nai sunta....wait a sec, will be right back...

Hehehe...okay i am back, and i just sent him a message saying i will never bring him his favorite comics again if he texts again....i am dead sure he wont message again...so i can tell you all about him now, in peace...Its kind of weird, he's on my mind 24/7, i talk to him for more than half the day and then when i finally bugger him away, i just NEED to talk about him to someone...well, who better than you, specially today. A whole year gone by, and you remember, last year this day he confessed his love for the very first time...whenever i think of those moments on terrace...and those lines...'apni ankhain kholo Riddhima, aur kam se kam unhain to kehne do, ke tum mujhse kitna pyaar kerti ho..."...better still, the one line of his thousands which still sends shivers down me..."jo insan tumse iss dunia main sabse ziada pyaar kerta hai woh tumhare samne kharra hai..."...uff!! Had i not been the insolent, determined, steel-willed person i had been at that time, i would have just kissed him there and then....heheh, though i still have not been able to do it...*blush blush* hehehe...but trust me, its only you i am telling, ussay to, i would never tell this stuff...girly narrations, u see...

Oh wait...!! My lord has messaged again...yeh larka na, kabhi nahi sudhrega....hold up a sec.....*back* awwww, he is the most adorable person in this world...this is what he sent back : "tum comics lao na lao, kal tum please jaldi ajnaa...main apne naye saal ki shuruvaat tumhain dekh ker kerna chahta hun....so that every day, for the rets of the year, i can smile because as they say, the beginning makes the end beautiful.....happy new year princess, i love you...*hug*..good night!!!

Isnt that just THE most cutest thing ever...hehe...i could cuchi-koo him right now, had i been there..oh, he is not home cuz he had an accident...yeah, again i know....this guy has a knack of having accidents and giving me full-fledge heart attacks...but this time, he did it for Sanjeevani, and more importantly, for Papa...you know, the feeling a girl has when her boyfriend really respects and does something for her dad is out of the world....i mean, woh papa ki itni izzat kerta hai, that sometimes i feel he is his own son...!! Aur Mom to, pucho matt....i sometimes tell mom, often jealous at times, that he is more of a son to her than i am her daughter...Mom just laughs it off...they both get along like a house on fire...Armaan is mom's favorite bacha...Aur Armaan to Mama ka pura chamcha hai... Kabhi agar main ghussay main Ma ko kuch keh dun, to mujhe lamba chora lecture milta hai....hehe....i love it when Armaan lectures me, he acts all mature and grown up and says things like : tumhain kissi ki tameez nahi hai, bohat badtamiz ho gai ho, tumhain theek kerta hun mai, haath se nikalti jaa rahi ho....hahaha, its SO cute, sometimes i start laughing when he is scolding me...and he gets even more pissed off and rolls his eyes and says : FINE!! Tumhain samjhana hi nahi chahiye....Padma Auntie bilkul theek kehti hain, tumhain do parni chahiye kaan ke neeche...

Hahahahaha...even remembering that makes me laugh. Armaan is, at the same time, my boyfriend-cum-husband-cum-baby-cum-father-cum-best friend-cum-teacher-guardian-cum....ummm, i cant think of more words right now, but yeah, he is everyhting rolled into one. Oh, by the way, this post was basically to tell you what are the top 10 things i love about Armaan...so the countdown begins...hehe...

10. His dressing sense. Armaan has got to be one of the most stylish people i know...i mean, the man oozes style...he could be wearing a Red Indian dress and carry it with so much style that it'd become the latest trend in the hospital..eehhe....everyone started wearing those double shirts he used to wear, and though they all tried to be like him, they couldnt be...cuz of course, theres only one Armaan Mallik, and hes mine...*bats eyelashes* ehehhee...

9. His sense of humor....God, this guy can make me laugh non-stop....he has this amazing knack of coming up with the most random things to say....i mean, he'd swear upon a locker to make his point...A LOCKER, for heavens sake...hehhe...and yeah, do not remind me of the pranks he used to play....taking the mickey out of me was his favorite time pass...he still teases me to the limit where i literally stop talking to him!! hehehe...but personally, i love his sense of humor...

8. Him and Anjie Di....okay, dont take it in the wrong sense...he and Anjie Di are like inseparable friends...he really gets along well with her... i guess, they both are quite alike...ambitious, confident, courageous..yet extremely caring people at the same time....Di doesn't know about us yet, and i have been meaning to tell her, but Armaan really is great friends with Di...i mean, he can sit with her and chat longer than he wants to, just because he would feel she's down or tired...he would deliberately make her agree to let him drop her home when she is too tired to drive...or he would get her coffee in the middle of the shift....thats what i love about him...oops, thats point number 7...

7. Him and His friends.....! Armaan is an exceptionally awesome friend...he just HAS to be there for anyone he calls his friend...it doesnt matter whether its 6 in the morning or 1 in the night, if its a friend in need, Armaan wont give a second thought to himself...he would rush out and help the friend in the most helpful way he can...he puts all his efforts in pleasing people....i mean, in our group, everyone loves Armaan...Anjie Di, as i mentioned..then Sapna, who was really not tat close to him but he helped her out in making her family understand the importance of her work...then Muskaan, uff, u guys know na ow much havoc that one helpful act created...hehehe, i am such a drama queen at times, i swear....then theres Rahul and Atul...those three, are like inseparable brothers...they totally love each other and help out whenever they can....i know, Armaan absolutely loves me but sometimes i deliberately leave him alone withe the guys so that they all get a fair share of each other's company....i just love it when the three of them are together, just watching them be rowdy guys, makes me smile...which brings us to point number 6...

6. His smile.....Armaan has A KILLER SMILE...I could be drowning in water and that smile would give me the hope to live...its like, a refreshing cold apple juice after a long, sweaty jog...okay, baaad example, i knw hehhe...but seriously, that smile would make the dead smile...its thaaat good....those dimples are the cutest troughs in the whole wide world...i feel like biting them playfully when he laughs...aahhh, my cheap fantasies, heheh....but his smile is the one thing that makes me go through bad days...his smile makes me believe, that at the end of the day, everythings gonna be fine...

5. His Angry Young Man role...ahhaa, okay you might be thinking i am comparing him to AB, but trust me, once you see him in that role, you'd forget all the cliched actors...he is the epitome of sexiness when hes angry, well not when he's angry at me, then he is just mean and stupid, but when he is beating up guys...hahaha...seems like my evil streak has jumped in, but seriously....he has this whole blazing eyes and oozing with hotness attitude...though i HATE it when he fights, i would also hate to admit that it isnt a major turn on just watching him fighting the goons...recently, when he beat up those guys on te road who misbehaved with me, i felt like hugging him wth glee...but alas, we werent talking tehn hehehe...again, one of our fights...!! Anyways....

4. Mama's boy...!! Okay, this might seem repetitive, but this had to come in on number 4.....Mama and Armaan, they seem to fit into the mother-son equation perfectly....he would do the most natural things with her...lie down in her lap when he's tired, irritate her in the kitchen when shes making something, sitting wth her actually watching saas-bahu dramas, ask her for a head massage which she is more than happy to give...oh the head massages, whenever she is giving im one and he's conveniently sitting down on the floor getting relaxed, their favorite topic under discussion is Riddhima and her Inabilities to Do...This, this and this...i mean, the list goes on and on and on....Armaan teams up with Mama and goes all like..."haan Auntie, bilkkul sahee kaha apne, kamra to saaf kerti nhi hai..." "Itni barri ho gai hai Auntie, issay abhi takk khana bananna nahi ata,..."..."Puray hospital main iss ka dupata peeche hota hai, aur madam khud aggay..." heheh, thats a FEW of what they talk about....and he is such a shikayti tatu, he just needs a reason to go to Mama and complain about me..." Auntie, aj Riddhima ne lunch nahi kia tha..." "Auntie, yeh pura din sirf coffee peeti hai, isse manna karain...." " Auntie, Riddhima ki tabiat kharab hai, dawai nahi le rahi..." te list is never ending....Mama to phir meri aissi class leti hain...and he is standing at the back, laughing like anything and having a blast....Mama ke samne ussay kuch keh bhi nahi sakti, phir Mama ki daant double ho jatii hai...unka ladla jo hua...hhehe...but inside, deep down, i love them together...

3. His surprises....i dont knwo where to start...in fact, where he starts getting these ideas...its like, his mind is always full of surprises to give me...either it would be a new teddy (which i get every month, btw) tucked in my locker, or a new suit hanging with my clothes in the changing area, or a whole month's free treatment at a salon or at a gym or his never-ending gifts...he puts a chocolate by my pillow every night before going to sleep, and every morning, i get a new kind of flower...sometimes its a rose, or a jasmine, then its an orchid, or a sunflower...imagine, he had the audacity to give me a cauliflower once, saying thats a cauli-flower too.....hehehe , point.no.9 in order...lol....or he would get my long-lost friends t just spring up and meet me...or he wouldjust go out of his way and do something high-n-mighty, like a posh restaurant thing or a beachside romantic candle-light dinner thing...he just has too many things, hehehe...

2. My patient....Of all the patients i have ever had, this one takes away the award for being the most romantic and the cutest one....he is ill, he is lying on the bed, ribs toot gai hain, par hadion ko chain nahi hai ehehhe....kuch na kuch kerta rahay ga...sakkoon se nahi bethega...and its a weird observation, byt whenever he becomes sick, he comes up with the cheesiest lines ever that leave me in splits...yet he does some cute things...oh and he has this habit of making me stay in the ward all the time, saying that i am his doctor and he needs me, not realizing that i have other patients too...anyways, he is my favorite patient too, so why restrain ;)...??

1. His baby-ish acts. Okay, this one lands up on number one, because no one does cute baby things better than Armaan. He just has to puff his cheeks or pout his cheeks and i go all like awwww....!!! Thats his way of making me agree to things i wont agree to otherwise. Oh, and you have to see his cute baby antics when he is reading comics, they are hilarious...you'd think he is a mere 5 year old getting excited about his favorite cartoon being played on tv....and whenever he doesnt want an injection, o you HAVE to see how much nautanki he does to get out of it...first he'd open his eyes wide and then he'd make a puppy-dog face by pouting his lips and puffing his cheeks and going all like "peeech Riddhima..." that has to melt the strongest of hearts even...o and did i mention, he becomes even more of a baby when he is admitted a s a patient...uff,..hehehe...he'd go all like Riddhima tumain yeh KARNA hai, putting restrictions on me, like the whole don't list he gave me for dancing with Abhimanyu....and then he would blackmail me by saying Main to ker sakta nahi hun, tum mere baat hi maan lo....ehehe....and yeah, he loves playing wth my hair...like, literally PLAYING with them...whenever he can get a chance...someone sees him nd the first image tat comes to their mind is here's a strong, macho hot dude...but no one knows how much a small baby boy he is atually...and that is the best thing i love about him...he's my baby!!!

OH, and its not like these are the only things i love about him....i love SO many things abt him that its hard to tell, but these are the top ten....!! And yes, next time, i will come up with more to talk about my favorite topic: Armaan Mallik....who would have thought i would fall so drastically in love with him....he is not at all the person i thought he was...everyday he makes my life more beautiful by showing me somew new aspect, some new side to his personality...and everyday i thank God for blessing me with him...he is THE person for me....he is not perfect, i agree, and i am as imperfect as one can get...but together, we are perfect for each other...!!

OMG...now he is calling...i thought he must be sleeping by now...see what i told you?? Ziddi. Hehehe...ok, gotta go...see you next time....oh and yes, Happy New Year....!!

Love

Riddhima....*His Basket*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pickytgkshanikaaUnKnFascinationsplnNeha.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silly Girly Narrations...by Riddhima Gupta..!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Guys...please do comment...:)

Kiran

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Reserved

edited
Hi Kiran
Happy New Year
Ufff tht was lovely, too good yaar
Riddhima and her silly girly narrations hehehe LOL
Man she blushes even when she is talking abt him
Loved it
Will be back with more comments LOL
Love Mini Big smile

Edited by cool_pisces - 01 January 2009 at 3:19am

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pisces

Reserved
edited
Hi Kiran
Happy New Year
Ufff tht was lovely, too good yaar
Riddhima and her silly girly narrations hehehe LOL
Man she blushes even when she is talking abt him
Loved it
Will be back with more comments LOL
Love Mini Big smile

Awww Mini, thanks a lot...yeah Riddhima is the typical blushing bride...eheheh...!

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey very nice FF, I really loved, it's very cool.
I really loved the top 10 things about armaan which are really cute.
Fabulous FF, keep it up. And yes a very very happy new year have a lots of fun.

Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 01 January 2009 at 3:38am

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hey I am back, hehehe sorry cud not resist
The earlier comment was posted when i reached the middle of the list so thought of posting one after finishing the whole thing.
Man Kiran Congrats, u just described the perfect man, now the only thing left to do is to find him LOL
Any idea where he is hiding, cant take Armaan otherwise Riddhima will do her jungli billi act
Just a question wud u be updating more of this? Coz u mentioned at the end tht u might
Love MIni

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pisces

Hey I am back, hehehe sorry cud not resist
The earlier comment was posted when i reached the middle of the list so thought of posting one after finishing the whole thing.
Man Kiran Congrats, u just described the perfect man, now the only thing left to do is to find him LOL
Any idea where he is hiding, cant take Armaan otherwise Riddhima will do her jungli billi act
Just a question wud u be updating more of this? Coz u mentioned at the end tht u might
Love MIni

Aww Mini, thats so sweet of u, to comment again...yeah, i described this perfect man who lives inside my head...maybe God takes a clue and makes 10 billion clones of him, so that every girl on Earth is happy hehehe...Anyways, yeah i MAY update it, means i MAY...if i get time, n i am in the real mood to write...thanks again

Love

Kiran

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Cool to know
Dont worry i wont pester u to update LOL
Neways u have two gr8 fanfics so its not like i will be deprived of ur writing Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top