Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Rohit Roy

My Birthday - 5 April

The first thing I do after getting up - scream at my wife….but only for the newspaper and my cup of tea!!!!!!

An honest confession - I am scared of anonymity

Favourite parlour - don't go to one..kya karein, I am not a metrosexual yet!

TV shows I watch- Friends, cricket's golden moments and Kkusum (with a gun to my head)

Sunday means-
work!!! Our profession is a lot tougher than people realize

My strengths - my ability to reinvent myself every time I get bored of my own face

My craziest fan - is a 78-year-old who calls herself my nani. She doesn't miss even repeats of my shows

I could die for - my daughter Kiara

Most important person in my life - my daughter…. Sorry, mom.. sorry, Mansi

I am scared of -
losing any of my family members…

Most embarrassing moment -
was when I was stopped at the gate of an award function, 'cos they didn't know who I was!

I miss -
my college buddies… my bachelor days… my carefree moments

The last thing I do before going to bed - kiss my daughter's forehead

The worst question the press has ever asked me - whether I was married to Niki Aneja, just after I got married to Mansi.

The funniest rumour I have heard about myself -
that I was having an affair with Nausheen while doing Kkusum, while in fact we were not even on speaking terms …. It's funny because now my wife is playing Kkusum!!!!!

I cook - amazing omelets and fried rice with leftover food

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rohit Roy interview" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bas02

Goldie

bas02

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
aaww he has a daughter, thats sweet. Thnx for the article meghavi!

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
he is cool! i think hes really hot too! hahaha!

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing!

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
he is really cute Embarrassed  I wonder why he and Nausheen weren't on speaking terms???? ConfusedConfusedConfused

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article

Post Reply New Post

Go to top