Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Observation...Really Funny

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

puba

puba

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
So today Veera was wearing a dress...and with that a long mangalsutra...I mean what kind of fashion is this? The whole get up was looking rather inappropriate...what do you think guys?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Observation...Really Funny" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the epi, but yeah, that sounds very innapropriate- but what else can you expect from Veera?? - she is a self-centred Censored I doubt she even cares about that precious thing hanging round her neck!! xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top