Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
-How are your looks?
-What colour is your natural hair?
-Did you ever dye your hair?
-What colour did you dye? If you have never dyed, what colour would you like to dye?
-Do you bite your nails?
-Do you crack your knuckles?
-Who's the last person who you talked to on the phone?
-When's the last time you went to see the doctor?
-How many siblings do you have?
-What is the one weird thing/habit about you that none of us here know?
-What is your longest time taken in the shower?
-What is the worst day of the week for you?
-Are you a light or deep sleeper?
-What songs do you love listening to?
-What is the worst thing you've ever done? 
-What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
-What is the funniest thing you ever heard?
-What is the saddest thing you ever heard?  
-What is the saddest song you have heard? 
-What's your fave accessory?
-Name one or more thing that scared you the most?
-When was the last time you cried?
-Have you ever cried during a movie?

-What is your greatest strength?
-What is your greatest weakness?
-What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
-What is your first thought before you go to bed?
-What is the one thing you like a lot about me and what is it that you don't like about me?
-What is it that excites you most in life and what is it that makes your mood off?
-What kind of people do you totally dislike? Liars? Backstabbers? Political members?
-What is your zodiac and do you feel that you are having all the qualities mentioned about your sign? 
 -
If you are given a chance to meet any one celebrity..whom would you like to meet and why?
-If God says that he would grant you three wishes...what would you ask for?
-If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you love to go? And with whom?
-If you won a shopping spree what would you spend the money on?
What's the time right now?

Your favs! 
>Tv show?
>Movie?
>Actor?
>Actress?
>Band?
>Book?
>Author?
>Color?
>Number? 
>Season?
>Time of day?
>Day of the week?
>Holiday?
>Place to shop?
>Food?
>Drink?
>Dessert?
>Scent?
>Place to be?
>Animal?
>Type of weather?

What's the time again?

Finish these sentences...
I LOVE....
I HATE...
I AM....
I WANT TO...
I HEAR...
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER...
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT...
WHAT IN THE WORLD....
OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IS
LIFE IS...
LOVE IS...
I WISH...

Have you ever dreamt of a ghost being in your bedroom and then waking up and finding yourself looking around for the ghost? 
Have you ever seen a ghost or felt its presence?
Have you ever appreciated a sunset?
Have you ever been a guest at a surprise party?
Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Have you ever broken a bone?
Have you ever cheated on an exam?
Have you ever cried in public and embarrassed yourself?
Have you ever done something silly that you wish you had not done?
Have you ever eaten in a restaurant and realized you have no money with you?
Have you ever fallen asleep and forgotten where you were?
Have you ever fallen down the stairs?
Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Have you ever gone to greet a friend or family member then noticed it was someone else?
Have you ever played a joke on one of your teachers?
Have you ever raised your hand to answer a question, then forgot what you were going to say?
Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Have you ever said yes when you meant no?
Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others?
Have you ever told a big lie to someone you love?
Have you ever laughed until tears came from your eyes?
Have you ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone?
Have you ever wondered why some people want to be alone but never seem to be lonely?

What is the first thing that comes to your mind upon seeing these words?

Water
Love
Hate
Nature
Anger
Happiness
Thunderstorm
Sun
Fire
Ice
Umbrella
Body
Earth
Shadow
Friend
Enemy
Enchanted 
Chocolate 
Blood
Passion

Now this is the KILLER roundπŸ˜›

Grab a book that is nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.. What does it say?
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Without looking, guess what time it is
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Did you dream last night?
Do you remember your dreams?
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Seen anything weird lately? 
What is the last film you saw?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Do you like to dance?
Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Last time you swam in a pool?
Type of music you like most?
Type of music you dislike most?
Are you listening to music right now?
What color is your bedroom carpet?
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, whatwould you do?
What was the last thing you bought?
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Do you have a garden?
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Who sent the last text message you received? 
If you meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? 
What's under your bed?

Think fast, what do you like right now?
What time do you get up?
What was the name of your first pet?
How are you feeling right now?
Do you sing in the shower?
What do you do most when you are bored?
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
How many keys are there on your key ring?
What are your best physical features?
What are your best characteristics?
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
What is your favorite time of the day?
Where did you grow up?
What are you reading now?
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
What is your best childhood memory?
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
What is most important in life?
What Inspires You?

Name one person you know from the Harry Potter and Book Talk Forums for each of the following -

Sweetest?
Cutest?
Funniest?
Friendliest?
Most mature?
Most addicted?
Most lovable?
Most charming?
Most hyper?
A chatterbox?
Most reponsible?

Please excuse any grammatical errors in the text... I copied all these from the Twilight forum!
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

Oh, I've changed the Witch in the Spotlight to be two weeks from here on out...  because there really aren't that many members... you still have another week left! I'll post some questions for you in a bit!

Yayy!!  Another week of funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shellytt thumbnail
πŸ˜†

-How are your looks?  I slim built, average height (abt. 5 ft 4")  Wavy Black hair, brown eyes! Best I could do in describing myself!

-What colour is your natural hair? Black

-Did you ever dye your hair? No, never wanted to, I like my hair the way it is and I'm too lazy to upkeep a dye job!

-What colour did you dye? If you have never dyed, what colour would you like to dye? If I had to dye my hair I guess a nice dark brown that would just add accents to it not overwhelm it.

-Do you bite your nails? No, never have I actually have long nails

-Do you crack your knuckles? No, but I have an uncle who does it for me whenever I happen to be sitting next to him!πŸ˜†

-Who's the last person who you talked to on the phone? A good friend

-When's the last time you went to see the doctor? I can't remember, sometime last year. I rarely get sick

-How many siblings do you have? One older brother

-What is the one weird thing/habit about you that none of us here know? That I like to study (but I guess from your itro of me everyone knowsthat!)
-What is your longest time taken in the shower? This is such a random questionπŸ˜†. Hmmmmmm I guess half and hour?

-What is the worst day of the week for you? Monday

-Are you a light or deep sleeper? I'm a light sleeper, but if I'm really tired then.....

-What songs do you love listening to?  Hmmm Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams, that song almost always makes me nostalgic, Unwell by Matchbox 20 I call that my theme song, Anything by Train, The songs from Veer Zaara, Laagan and Parineeta. And I like religious songs too.

-What is the worst thing you've ever done? This is kinda of hard, because I try to be nice as much as possible. The only thing that's coming to mind now is the one and only time I cheated for an exam😳. It was a Hindi exam actually (and I state now, I was never any good at Hindi and still not!) but the entire class knew what was coming for the exam, so we did our answers previously and stuck them between the blank pages which we took into the exam room and the rest is history. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Imust say though that this was when I was something like 15  years old so I blame the follies of youth!πŸ˜†

-What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? This one is easier- Sang in public - I was made to do it, it was not by choice!

-What is the funniest thing you ever heard? πŸ˜† That I rock!πŸ˜† That is still hysterical!

-What is the saddest thing you ever heard?  When my great grandmother died. She was a great lady!

-What is the saddest song you have heard?  Maa from Taaree Zameen Par

-What's your fave accessory? I have a gold chain that I wear constantly that I've had since I was about four years old.

-Name one or more thing that scared you the most? I'm not easily scared, but shadows in the night give me the chills.

-When was the last time you cried?  Couple of weeks ago

-Have you ever cried during a movie?
All the time!

-What is your greatest strength?  My patience

-What is your greatest weakness? I can't say no to ppl when they ask for help, even if helping them is not always the best thing for me.

-What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?  Is it time to get up already?πŸ˜† and then I say thanks to God!

-What is your first thought before you go to bed? I'm sleepyπŸ₯±

-What is the one thing you like a lot about me and what is it that you don't like about me? I like that you are very enthusiastic about Harry Potter and are very very active in the forum as well as supportive of ideas of everyone. Don't reallyhave any dislikes!

-What is it that excites you most in life and what is it that makes your mood off? What excites me most is my neices and nephews (I consider my cousins children my necies and nephews and my friends kids too!) I love being Aunty Shelly! and what turns my mood off are people who are constantly gossiping as though there is nothing better to do!

-What kind of people do you totally dislike? Liars? Backstabbers? Political members?
All of the above.However there is are a  couple of political members that I truly amire here in my country.

-What is your zodiac and do you feel that you are having all the qualities mentioned about your sign? I'm a Pisces and I possess some of teh qualities, not all

-
If you are given a chance to meet any one celebrity..whom would you like to meet and why? Roger Federer, because he is soo good at what he does(he's a tennis player) and he seems to have a really cool, calm and collected personality and he handles success so well. He also seems to be a well grounded individual.

-If God says that he would grant you three wishes...what would you ask for?  I think I answered this earlier, but I'll ask for long life and good health for my parents, success in my career and protection for my family.

-If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you love to go? And with whom? I've answered two variations of this questions already so I'll change my answer for this one, Finland because I once had a pen friend from there and I'll go with one of my cousins. We have fun wherever we go!

-If you won a shopping spree what would you spend the money on? Shoes an Handbags! and Clothes! I am a girl after all and don't all girls like shoes and handbags?

What's the time right now? 10.43 am

Your favs! 
>Tv show?  Ghost Whisperer
>Movie? While you were Sleeping
>Actor? Shah Rukh Khan
>Actress? Kajol
>Band? Train
>Book? To Kill a Mockingbird
>Author? Don't really have one, once a book is good I'll read it.
>Color? Blue
>Number?  10 
>Season? We basically have one type of weather here all year round - sunny!
>Time of day? late at night when everyone's asleep
>Day of the week? Friday
>Holiday? Divali
>Place to shop? The mall?
>Food?  My mummy's fried okroes (which i ate last night!)
>Drink? Orange juice
>Dessert? Brownies
>Scent?  Perfume? Romance by Ralph Lauren
>Place to be? At home
>Animal? Dogs I guess
>Type of weather? Overcast

What's the time again? 10.51

Finish these sentences...
I LOVE.... life
I HATE... interupptions
I AM.... content
I WANT TO... eat. πŸ˜†(I'm actually hungry right now)
I HEAR... a plane overhead.
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER... ends.
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT... the sky is falling!πŸ˜†
WHAT IN THE WORLD.... are you doing?
OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IS
...  sunny
LIFE IS... blessed
LOVE IS... cherished
I WISH... I may, I wish I might count the stars I see tonight!

Have you ever dreamt of a ghost being in your bedroom and then waking up and finding yourself looking around for the ghost?  No
Have you ever seen a ghost or felt its presence? No
Have you ever appreciated a sunset?  Yes
Have you ever been a guest at a surprise party? Yes
Have you ever been in a fist fight? No. That's actually really funny if you have ever met me!πŸ˜†
Have you ever broken a bone? Fortunately no
Have you ever cheated on an exam? Unfortunately yes (but it wasn't a major exam!) 
Have you ever cried in public and embarrassed yourself? I've cried at funerals- that's public, but I was never embarassed
Have you ever done something silly that you wish you had not done? Not that I can remember no.
Have you ever eaten in a restaurant and realized you have no money with you? πŸ˜† No it has never happened and hopefully never will!
Have you ever fallen asleep and forgotten where you were?  NoπŸ˜†
Have you ever fallen down the stairs? Unfortunately yes, i have but i wasn't the full flight of stairs and thankfully all I did was sprain my ankle.

Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? πŸ˜† Countless times! I blame the shoes or the non-existant hole on the floor!πŸ˜†
Have you ever gone to greet a friend or family member then noticed it was someone else? πŸ˜†Yes, I actually did that once!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Have you ever played a joke on one of your teachers? No
Have you ever raised your hand to answer a question, then forgot what you were going to say? No 
Have you ever received a present that you really hated? πŸ˜† Yes
Have you ever said yes when you meant no? Yes, I mean no, I mean yesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others? πŸ˜†Yes, that's why I tell ppl I'm not crazy, just a little unwell! (that's teh matchbox 20 song I mentioned earlier!)
Have you ever told a big lie to someone you love?  No
Have you ever laughed until tears came from your eyes? Yes
Have you ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone? No
Have you ever wondered why some people want to be alone but never seem to be lonely? No, because at times I can be that person!

What is the first thing that comes to your mind upon seeing these words?

Water Clear
Love Sweet
Hate Bad
Nature Green
Anger Tiring
Happiness Smiles
Thunderstorm Loud
Sun Hot
Fire Crackling
Ice Cold
Umbrella Black
Body Hmmmmm nothing is actually coming to mind!πŸ˜†
Earth Life
Shadow  Dark
Friend Forever
Enemy avoid
Enchanted dreams
Chocolate yummy
Blood red
Passion Alive

Now this is the KILLER roundπŸ˜›

Grab a book that is nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.. What does it say? "I passed Leann Howard going in. I was going to the chem..." I'm reading a suspense novel now!
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My glasses
What is the last thing you watched on TV? Jeopardy. I really had to think hard on that one, I have'nt watched that much tv recently!
Without looking, guess what time it is  11.30
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 11.20
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The tv in the other room and the wind blowing through the trees outside my window

When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Yesterday, I was heading off to teach a class in the evening.

Did you dream last night? Can't remember if I did
Do you remember your dreams? Not always
What is on the walls of the room you are in? I'm in my bedroom now, and I have inspirational quotes stuck on the walls.
Seen anything weird lately? I can't say that I have
What is the last film you saw? I watched Jodhaa Akbar a few days ago on dvd. Lovely movie by the way!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?  Australia
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I'll change the prime minister of my country!
Do you like to dance? Not really
Does your name make any interesting anagrams?  Never thought about it, but I don't think so.
Who made the last incoming call on your phone? On my cell phone... A student who wanted me to email her some work.

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Pictures from my camera
Last time you swam in a pool? Can't remember
Type of music you like most? Alternative Rock
Type of music you dislike most? Calypso music (Ilive in the Caribbean and around this time of year Calypso music is very popular but I dislike it intensly!)
Are you listening to music right now? No
What color is your bedroom carpet? Grey
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, whatwould you do? I actually like my home the way it is.
What was the last thing you bought? I think it was a blouse.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No way. I'm terrified of heights!
Do you have a garden? No
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? πŸ˜† Yes
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Is it time to get up already!
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Caroline Kennedy- I would like to find out what's it like to have grown up as JFK's daughter and what's so special about being a Kennedy.
Who sent the last text message you received? A friend (all the friend's I've mentioned so far are different friends!πŸ˜†)
If you meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Fidel Castro

What's under your bed? Shoes and books

Think fast, what do you like right now? the colour purple - and I generally don't like that colour
What time do you get up?  I slept in this morning, I got up at 8. I have a day off!
What was the name of your first pet? Brandy, he was a great dog
How are you feeling right now? A bit tired and hungry.
Do you sing in the shower?No
What do you do most when you are bored? Read
Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken
How many keys are there on your key ring? I have to check this......... 5
What are your best physical features? I have been told I have really nice eyelashes and that I have nice feet- toes especially. I know that those are pretty random, but its the truth!
What are your best characteristics? My patience and willingness to help
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? hmmmmmm I'm picking different countries now that what  stated before - New Zealand
What is your favorite time of the day? At night when everyone is asleep
Where did you grow up? In the Caribbean! I just say the Caribbean, because most ppl have no clue where my country is so its easier to say in teh Caribbean!
What are you reading now?  Innocent in Death by JD Robb (Nora Roberts)
Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning
What is your best childhood memory? Hmmmmmmm going to the beach with entire family ((aunts, uncles, cousins etc.) every Agust when school was out.
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?  I've worked for many years in the Insurance Industry and now I'm following my passion and teaching!
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Nothing really
What is most important in life? Family
What Inspires You? Hard question. I guess I inspire and motivate myself!

Name one person you know from the Harry Potter and Book Talk Forums for each of the following -  I'm not going to answer these as I don't really know that much about you all to label anyone. Everyone I talk to can fall under sweet if left up to me!

Sweetest?
Cutest?
Funniest?
Friendliest?
Most mature?
Most addicted?
Most lovable?
Most charming?
Most hyper?
A chatterbox?
Most reponsible?

Please excuse any grammatical errors in the text... I copied all these from the Twilight forum! To be honest there were so many questions I didn't even notice any grammatical errors!πŸ˜† But I had fun answering!

chhilt thumbnail
Awesome answers... and I actually have heard of Trinidad before... okay this is a totally random question.... why are Trinidad lemons so famous? What's so special about them?
shellytt thumbnail

Awesome answers... and I actually have heard of Trinidad before... okay this is a totally random question.... why are Trinidad lemons so famous? What's so special about them?

That is a totally random question, because I had no idea that Trinidad's lemons were famous!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† To me lemons are lemons and limes are limes (although I personally love lime juice - especially when I have a sore throat!)πŸ˜† I guess I'm the wrong Trinidadian to ask that question!πŸ˜†

And I'm glad you know about Trinidad though!!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
No problem that you couldn't answer the riddles :)  Great questions chillt, and great answers Michelle! ( I can call you Michelle, right? ) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

I hear the name Trinidad somewhere...so I went and looked it up :) It seems so interesting, and now I can say I have a friend from Trinidad!
Lol, this is also a random question. I notice you watch Hindi movies while living in Trinidad? Is it because Hindi is required to learn there? I was just wondering πŸ˜ƒ

I Also LOVE Jodha Akbar!
And one question that chillt made me curious about...hehe
Is there anything you dislike or like in me? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 15 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
Lol... Shelly, that's hilarious! I know about Trinidad because I played a game about a few months ago and there were different countries that you could visit... and Trinidad was one of them!
shellytt thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

No problem that you couldn't answer the riddles :)  Great questions chillt, and great answers Michelle! ( I can call you Michelle, right? ) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  Of course you can call me Michelle.

I hear the name Trinidad somewhere...so I went and looked it up :) It seems so interesting, and now I can say I have a friend from Trinidad!  I'm glad you find Trinidad so interesting. We are actually a twin island nation, so teh entire name of the country is Trinidad and Tobago. Beautiful places and friendly ppl!
Lol, this is also a random question. I notice you watch Hindi movies while living in Trinidad? Is it because Hindi is required to learn there? I was just wondering πŸ˜ƒ No Hindi isn't a requirment here and really most of the population don't know that much hindi. We have mixed cultures and religions here but about half of the population are decendents of indentured labourers that came from India during the days of colonial rule. If I remember my history correctly they first came here in 1845. My great great grandmother came from India.  The actual speaking of the language was lost through the generations for many different reasons. My great grandmother used to actually speak to me in hindi when I was younger.That said, when we watch Hind movies here it is more often than not with english subtitles! I was very lucky to actually go to a secondary school that taught Hindi, so I have a rudimentray understanding of the language. Recently I've been thinking about going back and taking classes to improve my Hindi.

I Also LOVE Jodha Akbar!  I know, the movie was a bit long but well worth the effort to watch it!
And one question that chillt made me curious about...hehe
Is there anything you dislike or like in me? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†hmmmmm lets see. I don't dislike anything!!! And what I like about you is your determination. I get that from the fact that you like riddles actually. It shows that you like to think things through rather than take the easy way out! You are also very sweet!

Edited by shellytt - 15 years ago
Okay, then.....................
I am putting some questions for you which will sure to turn you topsy-turvy! πŸ˜‰

Its called        "CHECK YOUR PERSONALITY" test.

ready?πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rules: I will display some questions for you along with some suitable options. All of you have to do is to read them carefully and put a  smile emoticon "😊" beside the option you think best for each question.

Warning: You have to very honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) You are at your friend's fifteenth birthday part. Just when she is about to blow off the candles of the cake, you suddenly sneeze and blow them of instead. What would you do?
  • Feel humiliated and run away.
  • Laugh at it and pretend as nothing ever hapened.
  • Smile and say, "Ops! Sorry! Wanna light them again?"

2) You are going to the mall. Just when you are about to get out of the car, it starts raining pretty hard. What would you do?
  • Stay in the car and wait for the arin to stop.
  • Run off inside the mall as quickly as possible.
  • Tell the driver to return home in the fear of ruining you r make-up.
3) Your closet is mostly filled with :
  • Clothes you don't wear.
  • Clothes you want to accessorize.
  • Clothesyou wear.
4) Your idea of a perfect movie:
  • Romantic and emotional
  • Violent and action-filled
  • Scary and suspense-filled
5) Imagine you're in a party and you're on the dance floor. All of a sudden, you see some girls looking at you and smiling. What would you do?
  • Be embarrassed and leave the floor.
  • Smile back and continue dancing.
  • Ignore them.
6) You have a crush on a guy who hates girls but yet very friendly. Would you ever propose to him? With reasons.
  • No!
  • Yes!
  • Confussed.....
REASON:

7) You are in a mall and seriously want a branded jacket. But your mom has picked a different jacket. What would you say?
  • Ignore your mom and say "I like this one better".
  • Leave the jacket and buy your mom's choice out of utter reluctance.
  • Tell your mom "I'll buy what you like best".
8) Your idea of a perfect date:
  • At the cinema hall with popcorn and soda.
  • At a restaurent enjoying continental or thai cuisine.
  • At the miniature golf
9) One thing you would do with your first income:
  • Spend it on stuffs you like best
  • Save for future
  • Spend some, save some
10) Reasons for teenage problems:
  • They are excessively pressurized by adults.
  • they don't understand their own benefits and become victims of substance abuse.
  • It just happens to some because they are destined.

Your motto in life: πŸ‘

i will  send you the results after i've tallied them with my category board.
Edited by Miley_hp - 15 years ago