yash daughter PARI came in NB4 below is her pixs with her dear parents

she is really cute& more near to yash then gauri

Edited by devil8442002 - 15 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago

Thanxz!!!! Devil...awww Bless Her she is soooo Cute...x aawwww 

wow she is so beautiful and God bless her

wowwwwwwww she is really a pari guys.she looking soooooooooo cute n seems like complete daddy's girl.anyway as per my knowledge always a gairl will a daddy's girl.even iamπŸ˜†

so obviously pari is also a daddy's girl.loved their bonding she is not even moving a bit 4rm her dad.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so cuteπŸ€—
AWWWWWWWWWWshoooooooooooooooo cute bless her
thnxx a lottt she's soo sweeetttttttt

saba
yes she is completly daddy girls & ones yash aslo said that only his daughter can make him dance & as whatever & where she wants him he has to do the same woowow
so sweet she is realy very cute

where heard that yash was getting married & he has got a 4 and a hlf yr old daughter mashallah

god bless him & his fly

DONT FORGET TO WATCH NB4 PLSSS
Edited by devil8442002 - 15 years ago
aw thats soooo sweet, bless her.. she sooo cute, yey sonia i think your right there its true girls are always favor there dads..even im dadys little girl..not too sure about the little.πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š.but yes even i favour my dad. shes so sweet cant get over it...thank you for the pics.  jagruti
Originally posted by devil8442002

yes she is completly daddy girls & ones yash aslo said that only his daughter can make him dance & as whatever & where she wants him he has to do the same woowow
so sweet she is realy very cute

where heard that yash was getting married & he has got a 4 and a hlf yr old daughter mashallah

god bless him & his fly

DONT FORGET TO WATCH NB4 PLSSS

oh yeshh will defo watch nb4 u know wht pasha i waz'nt watchin nb4 acrually not enjoyin but now i hav started watchin nb just coz of yash 😳

saba