Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gocool

gocool

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
happened to watch Hindi version of Ghajini.

may be bcoz tamil Ghajini is deep in our heart ever green
some how Hindi Ghajini didnt impress me much

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NAMMA 'GHAJINI' Vs HINDI 'GHAJINI'" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
welcome to Tamil section, gocool Big smile

You posted it on the wrong section buddy, it should be in Kolly section so I am moving this over thereSmile

IF DEV TEAM

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged
thanks gocool. I enjoyed ghajini in tamil a lot. But also wanna try watching the hindi version. will comment on this after watching it naa.Smile

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged

I'm also going to try and watch the movie soon, but I've heard that Amir changed the ending of the bollywood version to suit the audience. Well I don't even remember the ending of the Tamil version, so I might try watching both of them again, but rendu tharam Asin-a parkkirathu thaan the hard bit! 

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 4:11am | IP Logged

I dunno...I don't think I'll ever watch Hindi Ghajini, coz it pains me to see soembody else doing Surya's role!!LOL

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
aNY ONE WHO SEES IT, PLEASE TELL ME IF a.r. rAHMAN'S TUNES ARE DIFFERENT IN THE SONGS?

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

aNY ONE WHO SEES IT, PLEASE TELL ME IF a.r. rAHMAN'S TUNES ARE DIFFERENT IN THE SONGS?

Of course they are, Jagdu...they are completely different.SmileLOVELY MUSIC, I MUST SAY!! Asin's intro song Aye Bachchu is simply amazing, tht's my fav song from the movie...not a bit like Rahatulla...the equivalents for Oru Malai and suttum Vizhi are different too....wht's amazing is tht when Oru Malai was the best album of GT.Ghajini, Behka, (Oru Malai's equivalent) is the best album of H. Ghajini....they've omitted the Rangola song and instead have added an emotional song, which is being sung when Sanjay walks away with the money tht Kalpana gave him after selling her Ambassador Car.

Here...Smile

Aye Bachchu

Behka

Guzarish(my least fav song)

Latto(their X machi...this one's mileeess better!)

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ditty.
Now I can purchase the hindi ghajini cd.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top