Happy New year - Party Time folks (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
My dear IF ians, Wish you all a very very happy, healthy
and prosperous New year. May the year 2009 bring peace
and  harmony in the world. Let us all march forward leaving
all the unpleasantness  behind us - Good luck and God bless

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 January 2009 at 3:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy New year - Party Time folks (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Happy new year, everyone!  Nethu wanted to know my resolutions for this year, so here we go:

1. Get 30 min. of exercise daily.
2. Do 11 thoppukaranams daily (this is exercise for my knees)
3. Do some prostrations daily before God (I would like to aim for 11, but as of now, I am only able to do a few!).  Eventually, I hope to be able to do 108 in one sitting!
4. Have calm thoughts and happy peaceful frame of mind.  Doing this involves shunning anything which makes me feel negative, so this means that I have to stop watching certain serials (How many of you guessed that I was headed there?)
5. See if I can rope others into joining a "Lose some weight" club.  I need to lose a bunch, but I could use some support and friends who check on me.
6. Try to make at least one new dish every week.
7. Try to finish at least one project every week (sewing, painting, whatever)

How is that for a start?  Anyone joining me?

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eljay

Happy new year, everyone!  Nethu wanted to know my resolutions for this year, so here we go:  and here is mine. hehehehe........

1. Get 30 min. of exercise daily.  I am aiming for 20 mins initially, then go from there.
2. Do 11 thoppukaranams daily (this is exercise for my knees) really Eljay, does it work?
3. Do some prostrations daily before God (I would like to aim for 11, but as of now, I am only able to do a few!).  Eventually, I hope to be able to do 108 in one sitting! I am sitting in front of my computer the whole day, so this is out for me.
4. Have calm thoughts and happy peaceful frame of mind.yes, going to try my level best Wink 
  Doing this involves shunning anything which makes me feel negative, so this means that I have to stop watching certain serials (How many of you guessed that I was headed there?) i guessed it. LOL

5. See if I can rope others into joining a "Lose some weight" club.  I need to lose a bunch, but I could use some support and friends who check on me.  May I join your club?  I have gained so much from Xmas till now. Ouch
6. Try to make at least one new dish every week. I will go for biweekly (maybe once a month).  I started off with your salad on new year's eve Eljay and Jaz's most talked about Pumpkin Fritters with vanilla icecream 

7. Try to finish at least one project every week (sewing, painting, whatever)  I haven't got a project.  Although I would like to take up my reading, which I have been neglecting it for quite sometime.

How is that for a start?  Anyone joining me? ME!!!  Smile.

Edited by Caryn - 01 January 2009 at 5:32pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Happy new year, everyone!  Nethu wanted to know my resolutions for this year, so here we go: dats sweet of u Eljay ....Smile

1. Get 30 min. of exercise daily. been doin an hour daily, so no cut downsLOL
2. Do 11 thoppukaranams daily (this is exercise for my knees) goshShocked i remember my granma punishing me when i was a kid LOLLOL niway, i can't do thoppukaranams, alle vidungo eljay, netz joottLOL
3. Do some prostrations daily before God (I would like to aim for 11, but as of now, I am only able to do a few!).  Eventually, I hope to be able to do 108 in one sitting! ummmmm....
4. Have calm thoughts and happy peaceful frame of mind.  Doing this involves shunning anything which makes me feel negative, so this means that I have to stop watching certain serials (How many of you guessed that I was headed there?) I did Eljay LOL
5. See if I can rope others into joining a "Lose some weight" club.  I need to lose a bunch, but I could use some support and friends who check on me. LOLLOL i can help u on that by giving u more tips Wink
6. Try to make at least one new dish every week. Umm this im planning to make 2 Wink but going to try more on vegieSmile
7. Try to finish at least one project every week (sewing, painting, whatever) Im goin to try complete my master my this year Smile

and more : to visit some of my other IF members who are not in Malaysia Wink, (i might end up at ur doorstep Eljay LOLLOL), to uruteran more ambi mandai ROFLROFLROFL (okay i can see ambi getting ready to chase me), to spam more and reach 10 k post within few months LOLLOLLOL to get my kulapam ranne title removed Angry other resolutions .. umm let me achieve it first and i wud say them at the 2010 tread LOLLOLLOL

How is that for a start?  Anyone joining me? Have started already Eljay Wink

Edited by netra_rama - 01 January 2009 at 5:49pm

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
A very very peaceful, safe and contended 2009 to all!

Mr.G has some resolutions for meWink -paavam avarum varusha varusham try pannararu, aana Resolutions kkum ennakkum romba dhooramLOL

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Wishing you all and your family a very happy, healthy and prosperous NEW YEAR 2009

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous NEW YEAR

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 05 January 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Happy late New year friends and hope you had a lovely day.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top