i loved it alot
seriously the concept is sooo diff
um enoying every bit of it
kep posting
n ya plz pm me naaa...
samyra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey where r u wen r u going to update ?????????????
pls update soon if u can
bazingaaa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey
please update soon
you havent updated in ages
i cant wait to read the next part
please continue
i cant wait 
T@m@n@ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay Guys, After so much time, I'm back!! Here's the next chapter!!

Chapter 4:

Rajkumari Ridhima's Quarters:

Ridhima paced back and forth. This was something she was not expecting. He was coming. After so much wait and patience, he was coming and she knew he was coming for her. She looked over at the daasis puzzled faces and sighed, they had never seen their Rajkumari so nervous. If only they knew. Her nervous thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of her 2 sisters.
Anjali: Oh my god, they're coming Ridhima. My prince is coming.
Muskaan: Mine too.
Anjali: Ridhima, Have you showered?
Ridhima: Umm..no. I was thinking about...
Muskaan: Him? But Ridhima you've got to get ready. You're wasting your time.
Anjali: Here, we'll help you take out some clothes while you shower.
Ridhima: Alright, I'll just come.

Ridhima made her way towards her bathroom when a cry came from behind.
Anjali: Ridhima. What is this?

Ridhima ran to her sister, took the thaali and letter from her sisters and locked her cupboard.
Anjali: Ridhima, Who gave you the set?
Muskaan: From whom was that letter?
Ridhima: I won't tell you.
Anjali: Ridhima!
Ridhima: Rajkumar Armaan.
Muskaan: When?
Ridhima: Yesterday.
Anjali: Why didn't you tell us?
Ridhima: You were already angry with me regarding Ma's gift and I thought you'll be more angry with me if I told you that he has also sent me a gift.
Muskaan: Ridhima, We're not like that.
Anjali: We can compare the love that is between Maharani Juhi and you, but we cannot compare the love you and Rajkumar Armaan hold for eachother. I'm sorry Ridhima, maybe we have acted in a way which insisted you to think like that.
Muskaan: Even I'm sorry Ridhima. Now come, you're going to wear that set and you're new dress which is also pink and blue.
Ridhima: Thank you.

After a while, Ridhima was wearing the set when drums began playing, announcing the arrival of her beloved.
Ridhima finished doing her hair and almost ran to the entrance hall.

Entrance Hall:

Ridhima held her eyes bent down. Her heart was beating so fast that she could hear it. She felt the drums getting louder and she knew, he had come.
Armaan made his way towards the entrance hall. He was right behind his two brothers who were not as ecstatic as he was. He had to beg them to come while they just teased him, but he wasn't bothered. He was just happy that, finally, he was meeting her. As he entered the entrance hall, the royal family stood waiting for them. Atul took the lead and had the blessings of Maharaj Shashank and Maharani Padmavati, next Rahul and then Armaan. Maharani looked at Armaan in a way which seemed that she was satisfied.
Shashank: Minister, show the princes their way to their quarters and then, we'll meet to have lunch.

Armaan looked at Shashank, he was yearning to meet Ridhima and he sent them to their quarters.
Ridhima looked up as she made her way towards her quarters. She couldn't see her prince and her sisters were dissapointed for the same reason.

Maharaj Shashank's Chambers:

Maharani Padmavati walked inside fuming with anger.
Padmavati: Shashank, Why didn't you let them meet?
Shashank: Patience Padma, I'm waiting for the right moment.
Padmavati: How much time you're waiting for? Ridhima's waiting for almost 14 years, Rajkumar Armaan's waiting from the time he's been back from Gurukul. How much time will you make them wait?
Shashank: I understand Padma, but if they can wait for so much time, why not a little more?
Padmavati: Have you seen Rajkumar Armaan's face?
Shashank: That's how I knew that 14 years ago, I had made the right choice. Rajkumar Armaan was only coming here for Ridhima, not caring about anyone or anything. I want them to win the battle of patience.
Padmavati: I understand now.

With that Maharani Padmavati left the chamber.

Rajkumari Ridhima's Quarters:

Ridhima placed the flowers in the thaali. Today, she was going to the temple of her favourite Godess Gauri. She was the one who started this and Ridhima was going to thank her. She placed her dupatta on her head, took the thaali and made her way towards the temple.

Rajkumar Armaan's Quarters:

Armaan paced back and forth. There was no way in which he could meet Ridhima and that too, alone. Left with nothing to do, he decided to take a tour of the castle and if luck wanted, maybe a glimpse of his beloved. As he reached a corner, he say a girl coming out. Unfortunately, he couldn't see her face. He turned to the nearest guard.
Armaan: Who is she?
Guard: Rajkumari Ridhima.
Armaan: But, without guards, where is she going?
Guard: She's going to the temple of Godess Gauri situated in the garden of the castle.
Armaan: Does anybody go there?
Guard: Today, no one will.
Armaan: Thank you.
Guard: You're welcome Rajkumar.

Armaan rejoiced and made his way towards the garden, but from a different route to not arise suspicions.

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow you are back!!!
i missed you and your FF.
Tha part was really Good; please continue soon;
and make it a little longer!!!
Edited by Radhika Shah - 14 years ago
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWSOME PART AWSOME CONCEPT PLS PM ME WITH UR NEXT UPDATE