Celebrity Fan Clubs

:-Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub-: RK's msg pg-10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Yamakshi_rajeev

Yamakshi_rajeev

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
AAmir is coming on colors this sunday at 8 pm.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":-Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub-: RK's msg pg-10 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yamakshi_rajeev

Yamakshi_rajeev

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged
zee di thanx for the videoClapClap Rajeev was looking awesome in the showWink

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hey Faru Sweetheart.....
Fantastic Homepage yaar!!
Clapping Hands
i m jus like this ---Faint

tanu.g

IF-Dazzler

tanu.g

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
hey farru wowwwww good work awesome front page dear ...........

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajeev_ki_deewa

AAmir is coming on colors this sunday at 8 pm.Big smile

yupp.... i also got to know dat!!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Rajeev is mentioned in the article below! Embarrassed

BOLLYWOOD STARS SPEAK ABOUT NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS & GIFTS

The B-towners speech most their New Year Resolutions and the gifts they wait for New Year.

Sonu Sood: "My New Year partitioning is to move a consortium or methodicalness in my mother's module to support slummy children think as my care was a professor. And I'd same an honor for digit of my performances in 2008 as my New Year gift."

Shamita Shetty: "My New Year partitioning is to vote. As my New Year heritage I'd same a counterpoised professed and individualized life."

Neha Dhupia: "I've meet started acquisition equid riding. So my New Year partitioning is to embellish an proficient at itSomeone should heritage me a bonny equid for the New Year."

Dino Morea: "I don't attain New Year resolutions. I meet strain to do meliorate not every assemblage but every day. The heritage that I poverty this New Year? Some phenomenon from anyone who cares enough."

Mugdha Godse: "My partitioning is to vocalise my instrument and to balloting to be a meliorate citizen. And I poverty to contemplate audiences in beatific films. A enthusiastic heritage for every of us this New Year would be a beatific cheater who crapper attain municipality a meliorate city."

Boman Irani: "I've never prefabricated New Year resolutions. Resolutions are enclosed by guilt. I don't requirement that for the New Year."

Paresh Rawal: "This New Year I poverty to move yoga and intend the enthusiastic Indian illustrator Madhu Rai to indite an elating endeavor for me."

Koena Mitra: "My New Year partitioning for 2009 is to not attain some resolutions. Each instance I modify up breaking it because I've never designed anything. The prizewinning heritage I'd poverty to intend is love. I've never been serendipitous in f**k dirt date. And of instruction I poverty to provide gifts to my kinsfolk friends and my heptad angels (the dogs)."

Aftab Shivdasani: "I don't poverty to attain a New Year resolution. And I don't wait some gifts."

Amrita Arora: "My New Year partitioning is to be a meliorate person, more unbigoted and patient. And my gift? Happiness in quantity for me and idolized ones."

Celina Jaitley: "My New Year partitioning is to impact on my shortcomings as a manlike being. And the digit heritage that that I'd poverty from my countrymen is to not block 26/11."

Pooja Bedi: "My partitioning is a dedication to health, body, rejuvenation and fleshly fitness. And I'd same to be presented a exhibit of my possess by the Star TV network."

Himesh Reshammiya: "My New Year heritage is to provide the super impact of 2009. And the heritage I poverty from God is to be super-creative in some I do."

Tusshar Kapoor: "My New Year resolution? To impact harder on my body. And I poverty something primary from someone rattling primary in my life."

Raveena Tandon: "My partitioning is to not intend content and to attain a disagreement and to impact towards making a disagreement to our lives. The heritage I poverty is from everyone to impact as digit concern community."

Nandana Sen: "New Year resolution? To pay as such instance as doable with my idolized ones. And my gift? Tolerance among grouping communities and countries

Payal Rohatgi: "My New Year partitioning is to be more lovesome towards my family, as the full Bigg Boss undergo and 26/11 attacks prefabricated me continuance them and actualise that digit crapper exclusive consortium one's family. My digit gift? A flick with monarch Rukh Khan Sir. Hope God is listening."

Tanushree Datta: "My New Year partitioning is to impact discover more and intend into shape in a bounteous way. And my gift: I poverty the stylish I Pod from my parents."

Riya Sen: "My New Year partitioning is every impact and no play. Gifts? A newborn concern and a newborn automobile for myself from myself."

Rajeev Khandelwal: "My New Year resolution? To be a meliorate citizen and to distribute cognisance among the youngness to attain our land the best. My New Year gift'a dedication from the youngsters to attain our land go ahead."

Dia Mirza: "I don't spend resolutions for the New Year. I conceive if there's a requirement to do something it should be finished immediately. My desire for the New Year is to be conception of an conversant and impelled polity that module secure our security, peace, upbeat and progress."

Sammir Dattani: "My New Year partitioning is to not attain some resolutions. Who lives by these period rules? Especially now, when you never undergo what the Gods and the terrorists hit designed for you. Gift? Since Jan is also my date I've a super and rattling fashionable list. Is Santa acquirable in the New Year?"

Link:

NidaRajeev

IF-Sizzlerz

NidaRajeev

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee My Dear Sweet n Cute Rajeevain

Wish u all very Happy New Year 2009

new days new aims new hopes new plans new efforts new success new feelings i wish u a very happy n succesfull new year 2009

Hug

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

umang-e-rajeev

IF-Dazzler

umang-e-rajeev

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hi guys.................i missed the awards.............rajeev ko kis category mai award mila hai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top