Discussions Jan and Feb 09 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the update, Eljay.

Thanks for the menu, Srima. Can you also tell us how the star couple ate their dinner, atleast the cauliflower part πŸ˜†and mudinja murungakai also?πŸ˜‰

Thakka thakka nu gudhikara characters - Ex -Omni's maama, Shadow, his wife, loser, baggage... aiyo kadavule, ivanga yaarum konjam nidhanamave pesa maatangala?

Srini enge romba naala kanome? Kandhu enge?

Originally posted by Bonheur

Funny, Giri. Thanks for the update, Eljay. Couldn't the production team that showed ACD and Priya at home included a wee bit of romance after the phone call instead of showing Charu looking at the moon twice? At this rate, ACD's father can never see a grandchild in his lifetime 😭

ACD romance aa?? huh,,for that the sun must rise from the west...!!😑😑...poor Priya....she is waiting for the cow to jump over the moon....😭
Originally posted by Caryn

I hate to say this again, but give me Abi anytime of the day in serial. She is so much better than all other characters.  Sorry my opinion. 

Yesterday,I actually watched the 1/2 hour of Anandham and she is right in saying to Rohini, when Madhan married Rohini, Abi had to leave the house.  But why not Shanti?  I have to agree with Abi, why one rule for Abi and another for Shanti?

Oh well........ thanks Eljay for the updates. 

Caryn.... I thought Abhirami married Madhan not to have a happily married life with him but to take revenge on the RK. family listening to the falsehood told by her adopted father. Its only now Abhirami shows jealously towards Rohini and perhaps even regretting leaving Madhan.. Abhirami cannot compare Shanti's situation with hers...Shanti was adored for her kindness while Abhirami was abhorred for her evilness.
Thanks Eljay for all the remarkable updates.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bon, this whole saga is yours tomorrow.  I am wishing you luck.
 Now that Shanti has left what is keeping Manisha in Karthick's house?
Thanks for the update, Eljay

mama has asked a right question.....

...janu

Edited by Janu - 15 years ago
Thanks for the update, Eljay.

Well folks, I can predict what will happen tonight. Manisha will dutifully call ACD, who has to again leave his new wife in the lurch and run to the rescue of the impulsive Arjun from a mad Karthik. And we IF'ians will continue to be tortured by the KSM triangle, the nosey siblings of Karthik, who are now needlessly quarrelling among themselves, etc.

Btw, yesterday, in Singapore, we saw the episode where new Omni goes to Dr Giri and asks him to reveal who his lady love is so that she can intervene and help him tie the knot. It was shameless behaviour on the part of a character who has hitherto carried herself with dignity as an industrialist of integrity.

OK, my misfortune to do tonight's update.
Thanks Eljay,

If you need assistance in carrying the guns, I will gladly help you.

Bon,

Thanks for the doctor pattamπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the updates eljay...