Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks nets ... Nandhini will def go thru hell b'cos of this samiyar ... Divya is another annoying girl ....
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

Netra,i can see how much ure confused after watching this serial daa,u have changed seenu's name as karthick & in one place as shanmugham by mistake.please take care of ur health dear,dun strain too much & wathc all this mega sodhappal serials.

Ambi, I agree that Neths is somewhat confused, but so are you!  Divya has a brother called Shanmugham, while Netra has changed Seenu to Karthik (wonder where that came from!), so these serials are affecting both of you!  You have already been sick last week, so you can't afford to watch these any more!  Now I am signing out, so you cannot come after me!  Bye.
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Ambi, I agree that Neths is somewhat confused, but so are you!  Divya has a brother called Shanmugham, while Netra has changed Seenu to Karthik (wonder where that came from!), so these serials are affecting both of you!  You have already been sick last week, so you can't afford to watch these any more!  Now I am signing out, so you cannot come after me!  Bye.

pochudaa eljaymaa kita sariya naan vandhu thappa solli maatikitenaa...........im no longer raakozhi eljaymaa............im not going 2 follow u,im simply going 2 call ur husby & inform ur seshtais 2 him sooner or laterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲OMG OMG OMG........... 😭😭😭 im sooo sorry buddies .. he is acting in kalasam as karthik and as i did updates there ,,, the name continued here 😭 Im making lots of mistakes now days .. its a matter of time atina is gona kick me off 😭😭😭
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netra_rama

😲OMG OMG OMG........... 😭😭😭 im sooo sorry buddies .. he is acting in kalasam as karthik and as i did updates there ,,, the name continued here 😭 Im making lots of mistakes now days .. its a matter of time atina is gona kick me off 😭😭😭

iT IS OK...NETRA...TAKE IT EASY BUDDY....WE UNDERSTAND.....THAT YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO PROVE YOUR TITLESSSSSS.......!!!!!πŸ˜‰ tHAT IS ALL!!!!!

Ambi and Eljay......thanks for noticing our S. Ranee's sodappals...in fact when I read...I did not notice it he he he he........ok...ok...ok.ambi I know what you are thinking in your mind...about the name changes.........!!!! damaal...damaal....damaal.....( me muttifying on walls)
kadhambari thumbnail
heheehee,atinamaa super dooper sodhappals ellam phewwwwww'nu thallitu porom,idhellam jujubi.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

...in fact when I read...I did not notice it he he he he........ok...ok...ok.ambi I know what you are thinking in your mind...about the name changes.........!!!! damaal...damaal....damaal.....( me muttifying on walls)

🀣 this just made me 🀣🀣🀣
eljay thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Atina, I am really worried about the state of the walls in your house.  Do they all have cracks running up and down, like a spider's web?  I am also worried about your forehead.  Incidentally, does your homeowner's insurance cover damages due to the muttifying?  You may want to give your insurance company a call.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayo eljay.......ithu konjam over thaan.......but you know my house is made of rocks....yaar.......so chance eh illapa........mutto muttunu...muttinaalum.....onnum agathe......???
eljay thumbnail
Thanks Atina for the update.  When will this Karthik get some sense into his skull and put his foot down and ban this Nandini from meeting the samiyaar?  When will Cheenu take a firm stance with Divya?  When will Shan straighten up?  The men in this serial, with the exception of Sara, are such brainless idiots, this serial could well have been named "Moolai illadha aaNgaLin kadhai".