Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
T2 when it comes to her mr walia ๐Ÿ˜ณuse saab kuch bule jaat hai ๐Ÿ˜†uske mahaanta bhi ๐Ÿ˜ก
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sug she is not that bad ๐Ÿ˜†that she will leave her bleeding mr walia lying on the floor๐Ÿ˜ญ and continue with her mahanta ๐Ÿ˜•
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
like i said before..if Ghandi was alive he would defo cry a river listenin to her words! lol..

Bani needs a slap.. Veer needs Dr - maybe the one who taught that other sibling to speak.. Jai needs a punch (i mean a fist NOT a drink).. Ganga just needs to drop at the edge of a cliff.. but be rescued by Rishi - THEN will she realise what she was about to lose..
ria_h85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey thanks dear for such an interesting post...(as they say "dil ki awaaz")๐Ÿ˜†

I agree with you...I mean Bani is the one who now needs a psychatrist....I mean she is all set to reform a killer.....wowwwww....that is beyond understanding....Pia is behaving in a much more logical way this time...

Going with the rumors most prob the chandelier will fall on JW head and then Bani would be all tears....."Yeh kia ho gaya....Mr. Walia๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....meray hissay kai zakham aap nai kion lai liyee..." some emotional music would follow and than in typical Durga style she would get up look around a dramatic music in the background and she would shriek "Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer".....and thus she would go in the revenge mood yet again......another mahayudh would follow and the cycle continues.......and they kept taking revenge ever after.......what a pity that KS was a refreshing change when it started off....๐Ÿ˜•

@ Henna 786.... you have a great scanerio for Ganga but dear as far as the history suggests....rishi will pull her up, saving her life...They will be in a hug as "ankhon hi ankhon main" plays...Ganga will have the typical "confused" look for some time and than all of a sudden she will push him away and say "tum nai mery jaan bachayee hai ab yeh na samajhna kai mujhay tum sai pyaar ho jayay ga" and she will walk away and rishi's "oh so cute" closeup will be shown as he yet again dreads over his kismat.....

PS: sorry guys this was not at all optimistic or positive but seriously I am soooo bothered with the creatives these days I have stopped thinking positively as far as KS is concerned๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by riahasan85 - 15 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tru.. tru.. seems like a KS scene ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ lol..

i was thinkin more on the lines of (and i know it wont happen)

Rishi pulls her up but drops her slightly.. smiles and then says, slipped sorry.. then pulls her up again just a little bit and Ganga is cryin her eyes out.. rishi decides to tell her a story.. Their love story.. Make Ganga suffer is the aim ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ lol
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: umfaiz

I just hope that chandelier falls on mr walias head๐Ÿ˜† then bani will not think about any one else ๐Ÿ˜กexcept her mr walia๐Ÿ˜†

hehehehe
i also hope so
and not only mr. walia
but bani also should die

Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She is a big time idiot ...she is so annoying at times.Grrrr..I feel like choking her when she talks or slap the hell out of her man...
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shazia Di does have these khatarnaak tendencies to want to kill people... I've recieved 3 separate death threats from her so far ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congrats to Bani for getting her first ever death threat ๐Ÿ‘ Unlike me though, I don't think that she will live to recieve a second one ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyways my advice to Shazia Di is simple - please remember to hide the bodies when you have separated them from their souls ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

As for Bani and Walia, my request is that they say "hi" to Daksh on Mitali ben and Dammy's behalf - after all, they were big admirers of him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

God bless.