Saif Ali Khan's forthcoming films are jinxed

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Saif Ali Khan's forthcoming films are jinxed
By MM, 29 December, 2008
Saif Ali Khans forthcoming films are jinxedTwo of Saif Ali Khan's  forthcoming  films seem  to be jinxed as far as their titles are concerned. The desperation has reached a point where the filmmakers may be compelled to take public opinion regarding suitable titles for both the films, which will release in mid-2009.

One of the films is a Saif-Kareena Kapoor starrer by Rensil D'Silva while the other is Saif's home production starring Saif-Deepika Padukone to be directed by Imtiaz Ali.Imtiaz Ali's film requires a suitably romantic title.Imtiaz said, "People have been calling my film all kinds of things like Elastic. Why Elastic? We have some time  before the film releases in June and I hope we don't have to arrange a contest."

Rensil D'Silva too is urgently looking for a title as he is reluctant of holding a contest to get a suitable name. "My problem is that my film is a thriller and if I want a title through a contest, I will have to give the plot away before its release. I don't want to do that. I'd rather sit with my producer Karan Johar and find a title."

Saif who is unfazed by these niggling problems, said, "This proves that it's getting increasingly difficult to find good titles."

http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=8761